Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh my, Cowboys fans are going to invade Training Camp!

[[ghost]]

]']*runs in fear*

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58641

What a bunch of losers. I wonder if the tradition started last year. I hope it did' date=' so that the results stay the same.[/quote']

I'd say they could phone in and tell Parcells how a real coach runs training camp, but that would almost make them scouts.

LMAO - what kind of a loser do you have to be to attend another team's PRACTICE? To paraphrase Allen Iverson - we talking about practice, man, practice. Not a game. Not a game. Practice.

Wonder how many loser Cowboy fans are gonna show up at the scrimmage.

"Go Cowboys, if you were playing..."

Toolbags.

:dallasuck

hmmm, how did I get into the cowgirlZone without registering?

Anyway, you need Babelfish for this guy:

Unlike you're little money grub weasly owner and senility Gibbs what wares a diaper because a his prostitate leakings we got us two real mans mans at the helm of our sailings tofdar off lands and such.

WHAT????

hmmm, how did I get into the cowgirlZone without registering?

Anyway, you need Babelfish for this guy:

WHAT????

Holy moly the quote in your post made such little sense- grammatically and factually (to compare anybody from Dallas's coaching staff to ours is borderline Mental Retardation.

"Scout out the Skins"

These morons probably don't even understand football. They are the guys that say they are Cowboys fans when they are winning and keep quiet when they are terrible.

A real football fan is not idiotic enough to do something like that.

I never knew someone could sound like a total hick over the internet. Take a look at that guy near the top who talks about throwing eggs at us or something to that effect.

:laugh: :dallasuck

Yeah that one and the one about working out a "secret hand shake",had me laughing out loud.:laugh: :dallasuck

Dallas fans visiting are probably laughing saying that we're foolish because we don't practice bounce passes enough and that our bigs need to work on their post up moves. I've also heard some of them complain because they think Redskins are stupid and don't even know enough to play with a round ball.

What a bunch of pathetic goons.

I would NEVER consider going to the "enemies" TC and doing what they are talking about.

I live 20 minutes away from the Ravens TC (and it takes me an hour to Ashburn), but you will NEVER see me there.

The cowpuke fans that come out to our TC are nothing but a bunch of LOSERS like their team was to us 2 times last year.

All that scouting they claimed to have done last year really helped them out a lot, didn't it? :laugh:

Some of them even suggested to NOT wearing any cowboys gear to not draw attention to themselves, but their stench will give them away. :laugh:

Archived