Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh my, Cowboys fans are going to invade Training Camp!

[[ghost]]

Dang.

I've got my eyes open. Ticketmaster has nothing listed, yet. If anyone knows the day, I'd appreciate knowing. The Skins site wasn't that useful. But I would love to score some tickets, and it looks like the ebay folks are whoring people.

try these www.stubhub.com and www.everyteam.com

I just wanna say I'm jealous of anyone that gets to go to Redskins training camp. I'd love to attend.

A little distance should not stop you! :silly:

I agree... My boss is a boys fan, and we digg at each other back and forth, but he is a nice guy, and I look forward to bringing him to the dallas game here. Like all teams however, there are also some who just want to be plain and simple jerks.

Hence why I am RonJeremy's date to that game! :doh:

Did anyone catch this post?:

"Unlike you're little money grub weasly owner and senility Gibbs what wares a diaper because a his prostitate leakings we got us two real mans mans at the helm of our sailings tofdar off lands and such.

With Big Bill and Mister jerry Jones in charge they honor us as fans bye not raising up ticket pricings to crazy levels or fleesing people by setting them up behind pillars and calling it "structed view seatings" and what nots.

We are Texicans with pride in our comings and goings and taming the wilderness injuns and steer meats for butchering.

Yes we will proudly report to Big Bill on all the scouting lessons we can finds out while we watches at your sad sack of an excuses for a teams with much desiring to be left unstapled to boot! We our smart fans with much connivings and attentions to things only smart people can cypher out-- that is a facts!"

Stupid cowboy fans. Even our worst trolls aren't this bad.

I'd think it was Pittman4Two if it was actually funny.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rolleyes:

:doh:

This reminds me of a quote from an old song:

"Somebodies potato been bakin' too long"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived