Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh my, Cowboys fans are going to invade Training Camp!

[[ghost]]

Oh no not the big bad Cowboy fans running scared. Not the big bad Cowboy fans that keep throwing the same ole tired lame crap about winning the last 14 of 16 from the Skins. Not the big bad Cowboy fans that swear they are so superior.

Not the big bad Cowboy fans that believe TO is their savior:rolleyes: . I mean how could this be?:laugh: . What a joke is always got em shaking in their boots.

I live 15 mins from the Lions camp. I won't go. Why? I'd rather watch paint dry! Multiply that times 1000 if I ever get the opportunity to see Dallas......Practice! I'll never UN-forcibly go see a Dallas camp. Someone may actually get a picture of me smiling and looking like i'm having fun. So that there are no discrepencies? I'm not going! Ever!

Did anyone catch this post?:

"Unlike you're little money grub weasly owner and senility Gibbs what wares a diaper because a his prostitate leakings we got us two real mans mans at the helm of our sailings tofdar off lands and such.

With Big Bill and Mister jerry Jones in charge they honor us as fans bye not raising up ticket pricings to crazy levels or fleesing people by setting them up behind pillars and calling it "structed view seatings" and what nots.

We are Texicans with pride in our comings and goings and taming the wilderness injuns and steer meats for butchering.

Yes we will proudly report to Big Bill on all the scouting lessons we can finds out while we watches at your sad sack of an excuses for a teams with much desiring to be left unstapled to boot! We our smart fans with much connivings and attentions to things only smart people can cypher out-- that is a facts!"

Stupid cowboy fans. Even our worst trolls aren't this bad.

I'd think it was Pittman4Two if it was actually funny.

Well, I think it's a rather silly idea. However, after reading this exchange,

It's not to go and be obnoxious, right? I might take off work, grab my little brother and come down.
No, you'd literally be outnumbered 100-to-1 there ... I actually wouldn't advise wearing Cowboys gear there either, it would only invite confrontation.

I don't think it's all that big a deal.

Well, I think it's a rather silly idea. However, after reading this exchange,

I don't think it's all that big a deal.

Well if you go to the end of the thread, they pretty much confirm that the scouting comments were jokes. They just enjoy football and thats all they can get to currently (either that or the Ravens come on). We are making a big deal outta nothing here. Gibbs wouldnt show anything that could be reported back anyways, not in a public camp.

I don't see anything wrong with what these guys are doing.

The Redskins and the Cowboys are heated rivals. Wouldn't you want to get the edge on how the Cowboys are looking in the pre-season and determine how that affects the forthcoming season? I'd say my desire to do that would be stronger if I lived far away from DC, say in Dallas and had the ability to go to the Cowboys camp, but not the 'Skins.

Even more than that, why start a flame war? Posters here engage in much of the same nonsense (i.e., insulting Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Bill Parcells ad nauseum), I don't know why it's such a shock that people on a Cowboys message board would do the same thing in respect to the 'Skins.

As long as people are respectful, there's nothing wrong with opposing fans checking out an oppenent's training camp--I'd except to hear the same thing if a 'Skins fan wanted to get a group of people together to go to a Cowboys' training camp.

hmmm, how did I get into the cowgirlZone without registering?

Anyway, you need Babelfish for this guy:

WHAT????

Take a look at his signature.

Someone special done given me a nice pictures for my avatar! And now I gots a specal tital two--- "Half Fast Analysis"---dont not quite get that but I guessing it mean something good?

Anyways I think I gots me a pretty secrets admyerer who likes old Leotis secret like! (giggle)

Who is you? Inquires minds wants to no.

The mods over there are mocking him and he doesn't even realize it. Pretty funny. Hey leotis, say "half fast" three times fast.

I agree. If I lived in Thousand Oaks I might head over to their training camp just to get a fix especially if it was a get-together with a bunch of other Skins fans. Don't see the problem.

Take a look at his signature.

The mods over there are mocking him and he doesn't even realize it. Pretty funny. Hey leotis, say "half fast" three times fast.

I really laughed at the original quote, but I get the feeling he's their version of P42.

Did anyone catch this post?:

"Unlike you're little money grub weasly owner and senility Gibbs what wares a diaper because a his prostitate leakings we got us two real mans mans at the helm of our sailings tofdar off lands and such.

With Big Bill and Mister jerry Jones in charge they honor us as fans bye not raising up ticket pricings to crazy levels or fleesing people by setting them up behind pillars and calling it "structed view seatings" and what nots.

We are Texicans with pride in our comings and goings and taming the wilderness injuns and steer meats for butchering.

Yes we will proudly report to Big Bill on all the scouting lessons we can finds out while we watches at your sad sack of an excuses for a teams with much desiring to be left unstapled to boot! We our smart fans with much connivings and attentions to things only smart people can cypher out-- that is a facts!"

Stupid cowboy fans. Even our worst trolls aren't this bad.

I'd think it was Pittman4Two if it was actually funny.

In reaction to the stupid post referenced in this thread. I wonder if this person ever took any English classes or classes in how to HAVE CLASS!

Yeah, I agree, this person that wrote quoted thread is just sad. No wonder he cheers for the dumbest team in the league.

The Redskins and the Cowboys are heated rivals. Wouldn't you want to get the edge on how the Cowboys are looking in the pre-season and determine how that affects the forthcoming season? I'd say my desire to do that would be stronger if I lived far away from DC, say in Dallas and had the ability to go to the Cowboys camp, but not the 'Skins.

Even more than that, why start a flame war? Posters here engage in much of the same nonsense (i.e., insulting Jerry Jones, Michael Irvin, Bill Parcells ad nauseum), I don't know why it's such a shock that people on a Cowboys message board would do the same thing in respect to the 'Skins.

As long as people are respectful, there's nothing wrong with opposing fans checking out an oppenent's training camp--I'd except to hear the same thing if a 'Skins fan wanted to get a group of people together to go to a Cowboys' training camp.

To wear your opposing fan gear to a training camp is just plain obnoxious but I agree with IHS here. Just a little tounge and cheek fun talk, nothing to get worked up about. If I had the time and lived close by, I would attend my rivals camp just because I love football.

I bet there are some knowledgable cowboy fans that will read that link and let out a sigh that there is that many idiots in their camp.

Agreed on that. You saw the one guy ask "It's not to go and be obnoxious right?" and then someone else says "my uncle/dad (same person) be a chicken farmer so he can bring eggs to throw at them thur skins." :laugh: I feel the first guy's pain.

Absolutely NOTHING useful can be gleened from the goings on at training camp. If there was anything the opponents could actually use against them going on, the practice/camp would be closed. :rolleyes:

That's pretty much it.

My commute takes me past Redskins Park every day, and so once a year during training camp I'll stop by to check out our #1 rival and get some early season football-fix.

Last year I thought it'd be fun to see if any other CowboysZone members wanted to join me, and a couple did and then we grabbed a beer at Dominion. It's really not that big of a deal or any big conspiracy.

The "scouting" stuff is clearly a joke... although if Parcells contacts me and wants me to take some pictures for him, I'll try to oblige. ;)

Obviously, my intent is not to cause trouble. As I mentioned in the thread, not only are you outnumbered at least 100-1 at training camp, it's also not my style. Those suggesting that they'll come to throw eggs are most probably joking, I'd suppose. And if they're serious, I can't imagine they'd get more than one or two eggs off before they got the snot beat out of them. :D

Anyway, I think some people are reading way too much into this. I'd submit that if you were a Redskins fan who lived down the street from Cowboys training camp, you'd probably do the same if you really love football.

Cheers. :cheers:

Archived