Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 07 released at midnight tonight 7/17

ThreeKings

does anyone know how to edit the equipment of the players? I tried to find it but couldnt, i created a player and didnt see anything like it, does anyone know if you can even change their equipment? also, is the stratigy book worth the money?

I take it you are one of the many who blindly accept what EA puts out? The "animosity" was alive and well long before the ESPN series was even put out bro. It's called being uncreative.

You really did a good job at reading my entire post and obtaining such a brillaint deduction :rolleyes: . Another fanboy who acts as if he has "stock" in EA :doh:.

GC

Settle down, Nancy.

jr77

']No' date=' but the parking lot outside of UVA's stadium is full of BMWs, and everyone in the crowd is wearing a pink polo shirt with a popped collar. It's almost like the game creators live here.[/quote']

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I got the game yesterday too.... big, big fan. I mean, it took a little while to get adjusted to the kicking and some of the new controls, but all and all, it appears that EA has put this game back up to the level it was in 04 and 05...

Let me know if anyone gets any good All American sliders. I have already bumped down the interceptions (was getting way too many), bumped down the unsportsmanlike penalties to 0 (there must be a glitch there), but I'd be interested to see some other sliders and see how well they work.

:laugh:

WOW, you get fired up over some video games... lol

No, I get "fired up" over people getting their facts screwed up and trying to change my opinion, regardless of the topic at hand.

Settle down, Nancy.

jr77

I don't recall directing my post towards you. But since you seem to feel the need to hand out free advice why not take some of mine. Next time you want to "settle" someone down it would be wise of you not call them a name in the process. You know, kind of defeats the purpose of calming them down. But I know it's so tempting to throw names out there behind the comforts of your keyboard and mouse.

GC

Not that impressed. Fun, but it seems like EA cut corners again on the 360 version -- they must still be learning how to program for it, which is not surprising. This doesn't bode well at all for next gen Madden -- hell, they've already said they franchise mode will be a limited one.

Not that impressed. Fun, but it seems like EA cut corners again on the 360 version -- they must still be learning how to program for it, which is not surprising. This doesn't bode well at all for next gen Madden -- hell, they've already said they franchise mode will be a limited one.

I've heard this mentioned quite a bit about the 360 version... I have it for PS2 and have on complaints.... I'm sure next year the 360 version will be just sick.

GC4Canton when he received the Nintendo 64 for Christmas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfXfIYOoM6U

Just jokes :D

Acually that was the reaction I had when I got my first 14th st. Ho...I mean female street "vendor". Hehe

And I haven't seen you post in a while Who Del. Where have you been hiding? You would come back strictly to be the bane of my existence :doh: ;)

Meh, the force really does love balance, and you can't kill Lex Luthor either.

GC

I've heard this mentioned quite a bit about the 360 version... I have it for PS2 and have on complaints.... I'm sure next year the 360 version will be just sick.

Sucks that you spend $400 - $800 for an Xbox360 (some ppl got jipped off Ebay early on), $60 on a new NCAA game and yet you still have to "wait till next year" for a "sick" game. Preposterous I tell you! I am really in the wrong profession. :laugh:

GC4C

Sucks that you spend $400 - $800 for an Xbox360 (some ppl got jipped off Ebay early on), $60 on a new NCAA game and yet you still have to "wait till next year" for a "sick" game. Preposterous I tell you! I am really in the wrong profession. :laugh:

GC4C

It's still a good game, better than the standard version even with a couple of the extras missing, but I just expected more. Even if you hated ESPN, the worse thing that happened to football vid-gamers is the exclusive license EA got with the NFL. The lack of competition is hurting the consumer because EA isn't pushing themselves.

There's a major problem with this game. Almost all of the gameplay is awesome, but there is a huge flaw.

My brother and I played a game with three blocked kicks and three running into the kicker penalties, including one which swung a game in his favor. I can personally validate the grumblings about the kicking game. Also, downfield contact doesn't always get called well, though my bro whined about this so much I might be a little biased. Either way, that's not nearly as big a deal as the kicking problems.

Until this is fixed I can't recommend this game anymore, despite what I said earlier. They have it totally down pat except for this one thing, which literally kills the game. Until they patch it, it's screwed up. I hate to admit it, because I was really having a blast with this game, including one of the most intense Player vs. CPU matches I've ever had.

As an aside, single player doesn't seem to have as many problems with the kicking, but you really should know about this problem. If I knew about it, it would be a deal-breaker, as it has so much negative impact on the multiplayer.

I take it you've never seen Ray Lewis or other NFL stars play video games. It's called being passionate in anything that you do.

GC

Still, it does sound sort of like you have sand in your vagina about the whole EA monopoly on football, without actually experiencing this product. And, even with an anti-EA bias, I can assure you that this game, with the exception of the huge fatal flaw I spoke about above, is far better than any of the NFL 2K games. It's not even close.

Just know what you're talking about before you speak. It tends to help out sometimes.

']Still' date=' it does sound sort of like you have sand in your vagina about the whole EA monopoly on football, without actually experiencing this product. And, even with an anti-EA bias, I can assure you that this game, with the exception of the huge fatal flaw I spoke about above, is far better than any of the NFL 2K games. It's not even close.

Just know what you're talking about before you speak. It tends to help out sometimes.[/quote']

It's funny how some of you are quick to play the name calling game when it comes to my own personal opinion on EA games. I know all I need to know about any EA game. They have been crap for the last 6 years period. I've played em all up untill this year. I've played the crappy 360 Madden. What would ever make me think there would be any drastic change if they haven't changed the core game for 6 years? Do you own stock in the company. What do you care about what I think of the company? You act as if your mom created the game and I'm giving her the business.

I would certainly hope the game is better then the ESPN series line up. They have had a year and half to make this game better then any ESPN game, although I'm sure 99% of that time was used to choose which athlete is going grace cover of their "perfect" series :rolleyes:

Of course if you want to take it any further I'd be more then happy to PM you my real name and address just in case you feel the need to try and tell me when I should or shouldn't speak in person.

GC4C

Archived