Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 07 released at midnight tonight 7/17

ThreeKings

I'm kind of pumped for the release of this game too.......

I always say that I'm done buying video games, but I just can't resist when the new versions of NCAA and Madden come out. I'll probably be done when they stop making games for PS2 and make you start buying PS3, unless it comes down in price.

i would love to go tonight at midnight but unforunately i have this thing called a job that requires me to work up at 6:30 and go do hard labor in the heat building houses. :)

so i will pick it up when i get off work in the afternoon. i already have the demo so i have a feel for the gameplay, im just excited to start playing with them hokies.

anybody know of any stores in the area staying open late tonight?

Im getting itchy to play this game for some reason.

Maybe because of the unstoppable rushing attack that WVU is going to have.

I am literally taking the day off of work tomorrow. :laugh:

Slaton/White are going to be SILLY!

I go on vacation next week. So, I'll probably wait until then to get it. A whole week of playing NCAA Football 07!!! :cheers:

GO Auburn!!!

I'm kind of pumped for the release of this game too.......

I always say that I'm done buying video games, but I just can't resist when the new versions of NCAA and Madden come out. I'll probably be done when they stop making games for PS2 and make you start buying PS3, unless it comes down in price.

EA will probably support PS2 for at least five more years. They was still making PS1 games until a couple of years ago.

last year was the first time i got the ncaa game and i enjoyed the race for the heisman mode, so im looking forward to that, i hope my player goes to VT or miami. for dynasty, i wanted a really bad team, so i went with san jose state. went undefeated of course. :D

This will be short since I have work at 8am 2mrw, but I got NCAA for 360 from EBgames at midnight....the graphics are good, gameplay is smooth, and it seems so far that WRs do not drop balls when they are wide open or any ridiculous bounces.

Ill get back to more detail 2mrw, but initially, it seems like this is the best NCAA yet.

How's Auburn looking this year?

Unfortunately, I'm an NC State fan so my Dynasty might not go very well.....

They look solid. They're ranked #9 in the pre-season poll that I've seen. I think the running game will be the vocal point of the offense. The passing game is going to suffer because we lost three receivers to graduation. Courtney Taylor is back from a injury riddled season last year. I think defenses will definitely be gearing up to stop Kenny Irons. Defensively we couldn't stop the run last year. Hopefully we can do better this year.

I wish Star Wars Lego: Original Trilogy would come out now instead of this. EA keeps recycling the same player models and same presentation for the last 6 years :yawnee:

I could be wrong about this game....but then again it is EA. I'll let some other people toss their $40 or $50 around first.

GC

I wish Star Wars Lego: Original Trilogy would come out now instead of this. EA keeps recycling the same player models and same presentation for the last 6 years :yawnee:

I could be wrong about this game....but then again it is EA. I'll let some other people toss their $40 or $50 around first.

GC

Well, if you buy it for Xbox or PS2, you may be right, but this is the first football game specifically designed for the next gen systems, so I would hope (and all reports are that it has) that it went a little above and beyond a retread of the last 6 years...

Well, if you buy it for Xbox or PS2, you may be right, but this is the first football game specifically designed for the next gen systems, so I would hope (and all reports are that it has) that it went a little above and beyond a retread of the last 6 years...

I actually didn't do much research on the new game so thanks for that bit of info on it being "specifically designed for the next gen systems". But it's one thing to bump up the graphics a notch, and it's another to actually give the game a TV quality "presentation package" (where are the half time shows, locker room scenes, post game press conferences, Hall of fame modes, tons of info on old school players etc.?). If I see the defense doing the same huddle I've seen for the past 6 years in the pregame warmups I'm going to start burning every copy of an EA game I can find.

I'm just sick and tired of EA's "lazy" attitude towards their Madden and NCAA series. And everyone just "accepting" their rehashed products and saying they are the greatest games ever created.

EA could be doing SO much more with their games, as evident in the now defunct ESPN Sega series :(.

GC

Archived