Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 07 released at midnight tonight 7/17

ThreeKings

Cool link, Major. I have a question and I'm too lazy to search for it. I know WVU got whooped in the Fiesta, but I saw where after the last game of the reg. season . . . WVU was ranked #3. I'm quite positive that Miami played in the Orange. But who did they play and what was the outcome?

Wasn't that the year they played Nebraska?

edit - yep Miami beat them 23-3

Regardless, we all know Miami would have gave ND a better game than WVU. :D Sorry Major.
Cool link, Major. I have a question and I'm too lazy to search for it. I know WVU got whooped in the Fiesta, but I saw where after the last game of the reg. season . . . WVU was ranked #3. I'm quite positive that Miami played in the Orange. But who did they play and what was the outcome?

dude, 13 points is not a whoopin'....and the game was competitive until the end. it's not like we were out of it.

rince answered your question....

:laugh:

how can you challenge the manhood of MAJOR HARRIS? he did this to the nittany lions...

http://fb.mountaineerstats.com//stat_schedule.php?team_id=308&season=1988

;)

Maj.,

You needed a 20 year old win over the Lions. Your manhood is now officially on trial. Anywhere, anytime.... I'll be waiting. Muahaha (<--- evil laugh as I disappear back into the ES forum)

Don't lie. You're intimidated

dude, 13 points is not a whoopin'....and the game was competitive until the end. it's not like we were out of it.

I gave up on trying to find the final stats for the Fiesta beatdown you guys got, but OSU beat ND in last year's Fiesta 34-20. 14 points and it wasn't even close. OSU dominated. Period. End of story. Teddy Ginn anyone? Troy Smith? Damn, I can't wait until this year! Although, travelling to Texas worries me.

Here's a video to go with it!

:laugh: Leave it up to WVU fans to brag about a victory almost 20 years ago! And Major Harris looked great . . . ummmmm what did he do in the NFL? :rotflmao:

WVU is mediocre compared to the real football programs in NCAA football. Sorry guys.

:laugh: Leave it up to WVU fans to brag about a victory almost 20 years ago! And Major Harris looked great . . . ummmmm what did he do in the NFL? :rotflmao:

WVU is mediocre compared to the real football programs in NCAA football. Sorry guys.

dude, i'm sorry. not to be rude, but i give you no respect as an osu fan. you're from WV living in NC. you didn't go to OSU.

dude, i'm sorry. not to be rude, but i give you no respect as an osu fan. you're from WV living in NC. you didn't go to OSU.

That's unfair. I'm a Michigan fan that lives in Mary. and I didn't go to U of M. But that doesn't mean I'm not a huge fan of the Maize and Blue.

So cjc, I guess we'll be havin a repeat of last year, eh? At least this time when we beat OSU, THEIR fans will get an up close view of the beatdown that will occur. WE ARE....!

C'mon, as a PSU fan . . you know you don't win at the Horseshoe.

No, but WVU is such a sorry ass program that OSU was on EVERY SINGLE WEEK where I lived in WV. In 6 years, I didn't miss a game. WVU was on maybe 5 timesa year. :laugh: What a sorry football program.

OSU was on EVERY SINGLE WEEK where I lived in WV. In 6 years, I didn't miss a game. WVU was on maybe 5 timesa year.

no excuse. television markets is all that is. i had the same problem. but as someone who grew up in the state, i root for the home team, not just the best team. i listened to many games on the radio. you just choose to take the easy road to fandom...;)

What a sorry football program.

eh, take that to the ncaa forum. :redpunch:

That's unfair. I'm a Michigan fan that lives in Mary. and I didn't go to U of M. But that doesn't mean I'm not a huge fan of the Maize and Blue.

you're from jersey. what do you have, rutgers? of course you'd cheer for a random team. :laugh:

eh, take that to the ncaa forum. :redpunch:

:laugh: I didn't mean it to be harsh. It's just that compared to the likes of OSU, FSU, UF, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, even Auburn, Alabama is coming back strong after its punishments, and the list goes on and on . . . WVU can only hope to go undefeated and no more than 1 other team does. Especially since the Big East became the Big Least. I admit, UCONN is a very difficult division rival, but Rutgers or East Carolina kind of offsets that. :D

:secret: I lived in Michigan when I was young.

:doh1:

and back on topic....i have some serious issues on the psp with ball spots.

also, for wvu, none of the numbers are right. it has slaton as a jr., and bednarik starting at qb.

i need a 360. someone start me a donation thread.

and back on topic....i have some serious issues on the psp with ball spots.also, for wvu, none of the numbers are right. it has slaton as a jr., and bednarik starting at qb.

:laugh: That's because the people at Sony don't give a rat's ass about WVU.

Seriously, I've heard enough. I am not buying this game.

:laugh: That's because the people at Sony don't give a rat's ass about WVU.

Seriously, I've heard enough. I am not buying this game.

it might just be a psp thing...i don't know...

With all of these positive tweaks aside, it's that much more dismaying to discover that the running game this year is completely broken. For some reason during a running play, the game will inaccurately spot the ball at the point of initial contact rather than the actual yardage gained, where a player's knee goes down, or where your momentum stops. This can result in random subtractions of yardage. For example, running the ball for an eight yard gain might only be registered as a two yard gain if you were touched shortly after you passed the line of scrimmage. This flaw renders the ground game practically useless, which isn't particularly accurate to the sport, nor is it fair to those schools that rely upon the ground game.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/http://media.psp.ign.com/media/824/824146/img_3756033.html719/719297p2.html

that's a psp review.

Archived