Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 07 released at midnight tonight 7/17

ThreeKings

I wish Star Wars Lego: Original Trilogy would come out now instead of this. EA keeps recycling the same player models and same presentation for the last 6 years :yawnee:

GC

It starts with this statement, which is totally false about the next-gen game. This is just bad info, man. I hate when people pass bad info around, because the presentation, animations, models, etc. are all new for the 360.

I'm just sick and tired of EA's "lazy" attitude towards their Madden and NCAA series. And everyone just "accepting" their rehashed products and saying they are the greatest games ever created.

EA could be doing SO much more with their games, as evident in the now defunct ESPN Sega series :(.

GC

Another statement with absolutely nothing behind it. At this point, it is implied that you haven't played the game yet. Just pointless trolling. This post is where I start to think you're just a Sega homer, and it's pretty funny. But it goes on...

I take it you are one of the many who blindly accept what EA puts out? The "animosity" was alive and well long before the ESPN series was even put out bro. It's called being uncreative.

You really did a good job at reading my entire post and obtaining such a brillaint deduction :rolleyes: . Another fanboy who acts as if he has "stock" in EA :doh:.

GC

Uh oh, here comes the clue train. It looks like you were the first to make a personal attack on someone. At that point, it's open season, because you obviously hadn't played the game yet, and still you are bashing a product, and people who purchased it, neither of which you know anything about. Yes, at this point, I decided to twist your nipples a bit. How could I not?

I don't recall directing my post towards you. But since you seem to feel the need to hand out free advice why not take some of mine. Next time you want to "settle" someone down it would be wise of you not call them a name in the process. You know, kind of defeats the purpose of calming them down. But I know it's so tempting to throw names out there behind the comforts of your keyboard and mouse.

GC

Steadily losing it...

Sucks that you spend $400 - $800 for an Xbox360 (some ppl got jipped off Ebay early on), $60 on a new NCAA game and yet you still have to "wait till next year" for a "sick" game. Preposterous I tell you! I am really in the wrong profession. :laugh:

GC4C

At this point I haven't said anything to you directly, but I just can't resist anymore.

Look over your quotes and think about your position. Please, just let it go before your electronic emotions make you do something stupid IRL, like kicking your dog.

I got my copy last night and I've played a couple of games. If you ignore the fact that the 360 version left out almost all of the features that set the NCAA series apart from Madden, it's an awesome game. Don't get me wrong, I had a ball playing last night but I have to admit that I was a little put off by the fact that you couldn't make your own school and I really got a kick out of the crowd pump(camera shaking) feature that is on the current gen game. The living stadiums are amazing and they sound even better in 5.1. The 360 version look and sometimes feels more like you are playing a real NCAA football game but some of the glitches missing issues almost cheapen the experience.

Harris, I saw some fishy stuff with ball spotting.

I sacked my bro in his endzone, the commentators declared it a safety, yet he still had the ball, and I had no points from it. There's some fishy stuff going on. The one questionable ball spot we had besides that, he challenged and won. It seems that challenges are at least marginally profitable, though I can't attest to the regularity that you can pull this off.

']It starts with this statement' date=' which is totally false about the next-gen game. This is just bad info, man. I hate when people pass bad info around, because the presentation, animations, models, etc. are all new for the 360.

Another statement with absolutely nothing behind it. At this point, it is implied that you haven't played the game yet. Just pointless trolling. This post is where I start to think you're just a Sega homer, and it's pretty funny. But it goes on...

Uh oh, here comes the clue train. It looks like you were the first to make a personal attack on someone. At that point, it's open season, because you obviously hadn't played the game yet, and still you are bashing a product, and people who purchased it, neither of which you know anything about. Yes, at this point, I decided to twist your nipples a bit. How could I not?

Steadily losing it...

At this point I haven't said anything to you directly, but I just can't resist anymore.

Look over your quotes and think about your position. Please, just let it go before your electronic emotions make you do something stupid IRL, like kicking your dog.[/quote']

Here you go again telling me to let it go, and then calling me a troll when first of all I was not even talking to you. My statements were in response to someone else attacking me. Get your facts straight. If your going to use my posts as exhibits A & B at least read the other posts that were in response to my own and then try and draw an objective conclusion. Again, you still talk a lot of ish but will still not say anything to my face IRL. Untill then I have absolutely no respect for your "trollish ways". Like I said, you can laugh and find everything so funny and amusing, behind the comforts of your keyboard but my offer still stands.

Untill you want to see who I am IRL you are just another clown on the internet. Matter of fact, I'll even let you know what seats I will be at the Skins game or even when I will be at training camp since you think everything is so amusing. When are you going to accept this challenge? I have yet to hear you take any steps towards sqaushing this in real life.

GC

i'm no mod, but i think when we start saying things such as "meet me @ ______, and we can settle this," we've crossed a line here. settle down people.

Untill someone calls out your manhood on the board out of the blue and you weren't even talking to them or knew they existed before hand, I don't think your opinion on this subject holds any weight IMHO. Obviousely there are trolls out here who get a kick out of pissin people off. I don't take personal attacks towards me lightly. Especially when I didn't even know that person existed before I posted.

GC4C

Maj. Harris,

I challenge your manhood. I'm located on my couch... playing the best college game ever; NCAA 07. Show if your man enough.

Yours Truly,

PSUHeckler ;)

:laugh:

Last time I played, I ran on a 3rd and 8 and got the first down. Now, THAT is being a man. :D

Question, why the hell is Reggie Bush in all the advertisements for this game and is he in this game? Is he going to be in NCAA and Madden 07? I don't understand.

Amateur athletes aren't allowed to be used for advertising purposes. Now that Bush is a professional, he can be used as a coverboy.

Untill someone calls out your manhood on the board out of the blue and you weren't even talking to them or knew they existed before hand, I don't think your opinion on this subject holds any weight IMHO. Obviousely there are trolls out here who get a kick out of pissin people off. I don't take personal attacks towards me lightly. Especially when I didn't even know that person existed before I posted.

GC4C

gc, if you don't think my opinion holds any weight, that's fine. but you might want to read the rules. your performance in this thread could easily get you a vacation.

:laugh:

how can you challenge the manhood of MAJOR HARRIS? he did this to the nittany lions...

http://fb.mountaineerstats.com//stat_schedule.php?team_id=308&season=1988

;)

Cool link, Major. I have a question and I'm too lazy to search for it. I know WVU got whooped in the Fiesta, but I saw where after the last game of the reg. season . . . WVU was ranked #3. I'm quite positive that Miami played in the Orange. But who did they play and what was the outcome?

Archived