Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 07 released at midnight tonight 7/17

ThreeKings

soooo many badcalls and nocalls in that game; spotting the ball was horrible, including how Hart fumbled but the uniforms decided to call the play dead - not giving us a chance to challenge. hopefully we'll get the refs to work the clock in OUR favor this year

C'mon, as a PSU fan . . you know you don't win at the Horseshoe.

No, but WVU is such a sorry ass program that OSU was on EVERY SINGLE WEEK where I lived in WV. In 6 years, I didn't miss a game. WVU was on maybe 5 timesa year. :laugh: What a sorry football program.

no excuse. television markets is all that is. i had the same problem. but as someone who grew up in the state, i root for the home team, not just the best team. i listened to many games on the radio. you just choose to take the easy road to fandom...;)

eh, take that to the ncaa forum. :redpunch:

you're from jersey. what do you have, rutgers? of course you'd cheer for a random team. :laugh:

ahhhhh. i love how college football brings everyone together. so, yea.... back to NCAA 07... its friggin awesome. How often do you need to "go out" to make your campus popularity increase? I have a chemistry major and need to study at least 3-4 works or my gpa goes below 2.0, aka get suspended from the team

soooo many badcalls and nocalls in that game; spotting the ball was horrible, including how Hart fumbled but the uniforms decided to call the play dead - not giving us a chance to challenge. hopefully we'll get the refs to work the clock in OUR favor this year

:cry:

Our team is going to be MUCH better this year. The Nittany Lions to scare me - Happy Valley or no.

ok, i give up on this game for the psp. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR THE PSP....

running plays, ball is spotted at first contact, costing you over 6 yards sometimes.

wvu....all the numbers are wrong, slaton is listed as a jr., and the 'eers are ranked 59th. :yikes:

ok, i give up on this game for the psp. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME FOR THE PSP....

running plays, ball is spotted at first contact, costing you over 6 yards sometimes.

wvu....all the numbers are wrong, slaton is listed as a jr., and the 'eers are ranked 59th. :yikes:

I bought it for PS2 and have had no problems at all with anything like that. Haven't checked out WVU's roster though so i'm not sure if those errors are on PS2 also.

Question...where can i go to get the memory cards with all the players names already on them? I REALLY don't feel like doing all of that, it would take about forever and a day :laugh:

I bought it for PS2 and have had no problems at all with anything like that. Haven't checked out WVU's roster though so i'm not sure if those errors are on PS2 also.

Question...where can i go to get the memory cards with all the players names already on them? I REALLY don't feel like doing all of that, it would take about forever and a day :laugh:

Check Ebay. There is usually stuff like that on there all the time. That's where my brother got his.

anybody know of any stores in the area staying open late tonight?

Im getting itchy to play this game for some reason.

Maybe because of the unstoppable rushing attack that WVU is going to have.

WVU is sick. I have a former teammate that plays there. His name is John Bradshaw, plays on the line. Dudes like 300lbs 6'5", I freakin hated hitting him in practice. Just wondering if you know him, Im pretty sure hes starting this year because he is going to be a junior.

:cry:

Our team is going to be MUCH better this year. The Nittany Lions to scare me - Happy Valley or no.

Riiight. This game is gonna be like watching Mike Tyson punch an infant. We're gonna beat the crap outta the Maize. Big House and the Wolverines don't have anything on the "best student section is the country" (- ESPN)

i have a question about the game- sorry to interupt all the debates- BUT does anyone know how to change helmets, and other players acessories? That is the one of the best parts of Madden, making your team all look the same... this blows, i dont think its possible on this game! btw... i have it for 360 if that makes a difference... thanks

Archived