Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate my gf's parents..

Rdskn4Lyf21

You're a child molester and an underage drinker,and now you want us to help you con her parents...... but you're "a real nice guy". :silly: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks man, I was trying to let go of being pissed and that did it!

most highschoolers don't even go out till like 8-9. to make her curfew 8 is rediculas.

Then shell get a call at 9 or 10 (like tonight). We went to go see a movie at 8 and they wanted her home at 1030. It would be reasonable to get some food or an ice cream afterward but w.e.

chill out...beggars can't be choosers. be lucky you get to see her as much as you do.

I know man a whole 2 or 3 hrs a week! Awesome!......

She is mad about it but they wont talk to her about it they avoid her questions and whenever her dad isnt working (hes a doctor) he gets drunk anyway..

From a parental pov, maybe they think you guys are getting too serious. I think there are alot of good advice for you in this thread. My advice would be to try not to take it personally, if what you posted about yourself is true. If you are a good kid, which you state, then I would say that the parents are being protective of their daughter no matter who she is dating. It really has nothing to do against you personally.

My advice would to be patient and tolerable. You, son, are learning one of the many facts of life. Enjoy the ride.:2cents:

Is she out with them in a car driven by a teenager?

Way too many kids down here die tragically in car accidents for stupid reasons; racing and such along with drinking. They might just be worried about their little girl becoming a statistic.

ha, for me alcohol and driving never mix! only becuase i do one of those two, you decide which one;)

Did you ever think that maybe it's a left over grudge? Based on your timeline, at one point she was only 15 when you decided to start going out . . .

. . . it would have me polishing the shotgun and placing electronic chips in strategic parts of her anatomy.

Congrats for hanging in there so long. I have three daughters. Suitors don't often come back for date #2, never mind 2+ years. :evil:

If that's all the time you have with her reverse the date. Hit it, then the movie, then dinner. When dad wants her home early, it's like a coupon.

LMFAO :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You're like a genius or something....:laugh: :notworthy :notworthy

Ok, since there seems to be a lot of dads on this board, I have a question.

My gf is 17 and Im 19. We have been going out for 2 years and 3 months. I have driven for 2 of those years.

The thing is whenever we are out (this has always been this way) her parents would give her a curfew, but call her earlier and tell her to get home immediately.

When with her friends at their houses or parties or wherever she can be out til 12, with me she gets called home as early as 8.

I am a good kid (I think). I have good grades...full time student, I work full time, and her parents have "told her" they like me, Im respectable, etc. etc.. I treat her right and when her parents arent there I take her and her sister to eat and wherever they need to go.

What the **** is up here?!?! From a parental perspective can ya'll offer me some help?

Thanks

The solution around this is to have one of her friends pick her up and drop her off to you and have her tell her parents she si spending time with said friends then parents dont get worried that she is withj you.

Archived