Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

If "finish" is the definition sure. Dent sucks. Davis was outclassed entirely, but was good. Baroni was a disaster. All one sided affairs without much competition.

Very true. I might look at a finished fight as a great fight even though it was a mismatch. Good point.

Very true. I might look at a finished fight as a great fight even though it was a mismatch. Good point.

thiago fight was good. If Volkman had a bit more technical awareness he could have pulled the upset. He never set his hooks in after having the back several times and clumsily allowed Thiago to get his legs when he had dominate control.

Thiago is damn good, I was surprised it was even that close.

thiago fight was good. If Volkman had a bit more technical awareness he could have pulled the upset. He never set his hooks in after having the back several times and clumsily allowed Thiago to get his legs when he had dominate control.

Thiago is damn good, I was surprised it was even that close.

i found myself screaming at the screen, "throw the damn hooks in" lol

volkmann did good to come back from some of those shots he took, Thiago obviously has some good power in his hand

he beat koscheck, stayed close with fitch, paulo thiago will be around for awhile in the WW division

i found myself screaming at the screen, "throw the damn hooks in" lol

volkmann did good to come back from some of those shots he took, Thiago obviously has some good power in his hand

he beat koscheck, stayed close with fitch, paulo thiago will be around for awhile in the WW division

That was a bad stoppage against Kos