Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'm ready for it...a pretty solid night of fights.

Rich Clementi vs. Gleison Tibau is on the undercard for some odd reason...not sure why.

The Cain Velasquez fight should be good, although I'm not familiar with the guy he's fighting...also the Anthony Johnson/Luigi Fioravanti fight should end in a KO either way.

I'm ready for it...a pretty solid night of fights.

Rich Clementi vs. Gleison Tibau is on the undercard for some odd reason...not sure why.

The Cain Velasquez fight should be good, although I'm not familiar with the guy he's fighting...also the Anthony Johnson/Luigi Fioravanti fight should end in a KO either way.

Cain's fighting a one-dimensional kickboxer, the only way Cain loses is if he tries to stand

I hope Anthony Johnson comes back like he did in the fight where he got his eye busted. He looked a little timid in the rematch but I get why. I just hope he returns to form because that boy has a big future.

They say Johnson walks around at about 200lbs! I hope he comes in and gets a nice KO like he did agains Tommy Spears.

Cain's fighting a one-dimensional kickboxer, the only way Cain loses is if he tries to stand

Well I hope Cain makes him tap then.

The Velaquez fight last night was fun to watch. Both guys came out swinging for the fences. Those knees and leg kicks Velaquez was throwing were brutal.

good showcase fight for Cain, his opponent had the defense of a punching bag though.

pretty good card overall, not a boring fight on the card

It's funny how the free Fight Night card had every main card fight end with a sub or KO and how the $45 PPV last weekend had every fight except two go to the judges.

Agreed. I usually see better fights on the Spike broadcasts and on the WEC cards.

The Josh Neer/Mac Danzig fight was sweet until Neer took over.

The fight night was very good. All my picks won. Johnson will start moving up the WW ladder now, and I think he will start getting higher profile fights. He should be 8-1 if it weren't for the eye gouging controversy. Cain V. is a beast, but he still needs a few lower tiered fights under his belt.