Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

damn good main event scheduled for tonight

Taking Holloway to finish Oliveira in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I'm a huge fan of Oliveira, but his defense scares me. If he can get it to the ground, he's capable of subbing anybody in the division, I think Holloway is quick enough to stay out of the clinch where Oliveira has the best chance to shine. Both fighters are dynamic on the feet, but Holloway is a bit cleaner with his techniques and he has the better gas tank.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/24/9197137/charles-oliveira-explains-injury-hopes-for-rematch-against-max

"I injured my neck in training, but did physical therapy and thought everything was fine," Oliveira told MMAFighting.com, "but when I fell against the cage everything went numb, I couldn’t feel my body."

The UFC featherweight was rushed to the hospital right after the fight, and has yet to be released by the doctors. "I’m still doing a lot of exams here at the hospital," he said.

As for dream matchups that require a change in weight, and that may not ever happen - I would love to see Dillashaw & McGregor in a striking frenzy

Urijah Faber must read this thread.

He is now echoing and advocating the matchup that I was begging for.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/24/9198311/ufc-urijah-faber-interview-mcgregor-vs-dillashaw-feud-mma-news

Dillashaw and Cruz gettin into the battle of words

That'll be a fight to remember, if it happens.

A chance it could happen at UFC 195

TJ Dillashaw ✔ @TJDillashaw

Let's go @TheDomin8r heal that chicken leg up so I can kick your *** already. Let's sign a contract 4 @ufc New Years card. #TheBestNeverRest

Dominick Cruz ✔ @TheDomin8r

.@TJDillashaw Ill be back in plenty time to school YOU "Silly Dilly"Dnt u worry. May jus send @johnDodson back up to take care my light wrk.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/1/9239067/chris-leben-receives-120-days-of-jail-time-three-years-probation-for

Retired UFC fighter Chris Leben was sentenced to 120 days of jail on Monday, as well as given three years of additional probation for his part in an attempted break-in and felony possession of an assault weapon.

Leben entered a guilty plea for attempting to break into the apartment of his ex-wife, Kaleena Leben, in San Diego back in June.

According to a report to an ABC affiliate in San Diego, the 35-year old Leben will be required to report for custody on Sept. 21. In addition to the jail time and probation, Leben will also need to complete a 52-week domestic violence class, and he has been ordered to stay away from his ex-wife for the next 10 years.

"This case is a very serious incident," the Deputy District Attorney Matthew Dix said in the report. "[Leben] broke into her home while she was there. He had a loaded gun on him. He also brought to the property an AR-15, which is an illegal assault weapon. So, it's a very scary incident for our victim and it's also important to let people like him know that these kind of things are going to be punished within our community and I think custody time was appropriate punishment in this case."

Every time Leben seems to turn a corner, he suddenly veers back on to that dark road.

4 months is pretty light considering what he did.

Must've not pointed the gun at her? I mean if he broke in, and was armed, and only got 4 months, I assume he stood down once she saw him? Speculating.

I mean you'd think they'd add several years to that sentence if he was aggressive in any way.