Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Doc, I'm saying that if humans ignored the absurdity of every rule from the beginning of civilization, we'd still be stoning people for trivial things. The reason those laws were changed is because they were analyzed and criticized. To say "the rule is the rule and that's that" is ignorance. Sure, he broke the rule, okay, let's change that stupid ****in rule. At least lighten the punishment. Sheesh.

The rule that nailed Josh Gordon is lame too. He broke it, it's a privilege to play for crooks, **** that hypocritical ass rule.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

I get that, I just think it's ridiculous to compare getting high to getting stoned. I do think they should be allow to smoke weed, but as of right now it is a banned substance. anyways that's still not why he got 5 years, it was because he was a repeat offender and the commission seemed to have a vendetta against Diaz. The testing was complete bull. I think the weed issue is taking away from the fact the commission is coming off shady af.

I think it's bull**** Silva tested for steroids before the fight but was still allowed to fight.

reports have him getting 2.5mil for one fight

anyone checking for tonight's card?

Barnett vs. Nelson

Mousasi vs. Hall

reports have him getting 2.5mil for one fight

anyone checking for tonight's card?

Barnett vs. Nelson

Mousasi vs. Hall

Is that airing tonight or tomorrow? It's in Japan & I'm always confused as to when the fights are live & when they air on North American TV.

It's the Hall Mousasi fight I want to see. Hall was a replacement for some guy I barely remember, made this whole card better IMO.

Edited by artmonkforHOF

Is that airing tonight or tomorrow? It's in Japan & I'm always confused as to when the fights are live & when they air on North American TV.

It's the Hall Mousasi fight I want to see. Hall was a replacement for some guy I barely remember, made this whole card better IMO.

prelims on Fox Sports 2 at 8pm, main card on Fox Sports 1 at 10pm

Hall loses to Rafael Natal, but finishes Gegard Mousasi

MMA, you crazy

Come on Moose. Did he get complacent? Or Hall just caught him?

Mousasi looked great in the first round. it was a perfect shot that Hall probably couldn't land again if they fought a 100 times

jumping spinning back kick, to flying knee then ground and pound finish.

Edited by StillUnknown

God, 43 fights for Mousasi and he was never finished with strikes. Can't remember him ever being hurt. Very weird seeing that.

Come on Moose. Did he get complacent? Or Hall just caught him?

Shot in for a takedown and Hall timed it perfectly with a jumping spinning kick. Bottom of foot shot directly in to Mousasi's face. Was wobbled, ducked right in to a follow up flying knee. Hall rained down a bunch of punches, had Mous turtled up.

Mousasi looked great in the first round. it was a perfect shot that Hall probably couldn't land again if they fought a 100 times

jumping spinning back kick, to flying knee then ground and pound finish.

That combo was awesome, but you are right. He could probably never land that again. So perfectly at least.

That kick usually lands to the gut, but Mousasi was leaning in and it caught him square on the chin.

• Like 1