Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Rewatched the Ben Henderson vs Pettis fight.

Man, I forgot how crappy Ben looked.  He wasn't his usual self.

All the hype about his black belt in BJJ, and loses by arm bar while in dudes guard.  Craziness.

I'm excited to watch the Machida fight!!! GO DRAGON!  He will probably lose, Weidemann has a voodoo priestess or something in his corner.

Also, Rhonda will win again by ripping the poor schlubbs arm off.

Hatsu Hioki got subbed. Sad day.

But what a fight for grappling fans. Check out Jack Slack's quick recap on Fightland, I'm sure BJJ Scout will put something together on it soon.

If all grappling exchanges where that exciting, no one would complain when a fight goes to the ground.

Rewatched the Ben Henderson vs Pettis fight.

Man, I forgot how crappy Ben looked.  He wasn't his usual self.

All the hype about his black belt in BJJ, and loses by arm bar while in dudes guard.  Craziness.

He said those body kicks Pettis put on him ****ed up all his plans. Couldn't move right after those kicks lol

• Like 1

I'm still a big fan of Oliveira even though the UFC likely ruined him by feeding him to the lions.

I second that. Charles must have looked at a Fertitta daughter the wrong way or something, he's fought one killer after another, can't believe he only cracked the top 15 with that win.

Looks like the UFC learned their lesson with the way they are protecting McGregor

And now Chael has been fired from Fox. How long before we see Chael hosting "Night of Fights with the American Gangster" in Tijuana or Belieze?

Edited by artmonkforHOF

Well there isn't all bad news. Dillashaw vs. Barao II on Aug 30th is almost locked in. Hope Barao makes it a fight this time! Still shocked about that fight. This is probably the most interested I've ever been about a bantamweight fight. He just fought him, he should know what's coming, but does he have an answer. Kinda feeling a Cain/JDS vibe. Where JDS and Barao are looking to snipe, while Cain and TJ are just too well-rounded.

They should have made Barao take a comeback fight first. Dude got dominated. It wasn't a fluke win. It was four and a half rounds of domination before being put out to pasture. 

I am picking Machida to win, he has just looked too good at 185 right now.

Rousey by Arm bar 2nd round.

Dang. Aldo loses another step and I can see him losing some decisions in the next couple years. I felt Mendes would avoid the highlight KO this time. Hope it's not really bad.

I read somewhere that the reason, he doesn't go for the finish anymore is cause he is always suffering from injuries and the it takes a lot for him to get through a camp. If he could stay healthy, he is can challenge for GOAT. I wonder if moving to 155 would prevent him from getting hurt.

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big

They should have made Barao take a comeback fight first. Dude got dominated. It wasn't a fluke win. It was four and a half rounds of domination before being put out to pasture.

I am picking Machida to win, he has just looked too good at 185 right now.

Rousey by Arm bar 2nd round.

Hmm, what's the story with Assuncao? If he's ready to go, then I can definitely see your point. Otherwise I am not complaining. Barao was the Jose Aldo protege before getting dominated, and nobody else really stands out. I REALLY want to see how Barao responds. He's probably depressed, having guilt trips, nightmares, and will train with full-bore adrenaline highs leading up to the fight. The loss is so fresh, I like it.

Technically, you could probably include Dominick Cruz in that group

With leverage like that, Nick Diaz might get his $1million-or was it $500k?- to fight Silva. Even if he doesnt fight the Spider, I hope he gets that big payday, he could easily get as many -if not more-PPV buys as one of the champs

Don't be scared homie (Dana), pay Nick his money!

Back to back cards, I'm excited for Edgar vs. Penn III. Both guys are great to watch, I'd watch 'em fight each other 100 times.

Sticking with Weidman. Think he gets the finish, and now I'm leaning more towards a TKO. Machida has the speed, will look to play target practice, but Weidman is just a tank. Machida runs in to anything, and I believe he's screwed. Will be interesting to see Chris get his chin tested, assuming it does.

SportsCenterVerified account

‏@SportsCenter

"Stefan Struve blacked out in the locker room. He has elevated heart rate and is out of the fight. I'd never risk his health." #DanaCenter

probably needs to call it a career, his health has to come first