Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

You know, lost in all of this are the shots Finney landed. Honestly those wild exchanges are anybody's to win. It call comes down to strength, truthfully. It just so happens that Wanderlei was stronger tonight. Gotta get another mutant to fight him.

its kinda depressing, in addition to being better than all the females out there, she also has the anti-jardine chin

I'll say what I said on another board.

Even if Fedor loses, he's still GOAT. The dude's basically undefeated after 30 matches. Everyone falls off eventually. Saying that, I think we get to see the Fedor Armbar in this fight.

werdum has a strong argument for best HW bjj practitioner in MMA today, that would be one hell of a statement if Fedor could armbar him

Edited by StillUnknown

I have a ton of respect for Fedor, though I wish he would have fought a better quality of opponent over the past 4-5 years. I don't think he would ever duck anyone or is afraid to fight anyone, but his management is to blame.

Anyways, he's still one of the greatest of all time.

People don't have a lot of respect for what Fedor's done, people listen to much of his hype and don't realize every one of his opponents have been top 10. He just got caught. Even Werdum realizes he caught him, another fight and Fedor will fight smarter.