Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Your love for the "bad boys" is getting creepy at this point, Chach. :D

:ols:

Other than the Diaz Bros, am I really a bad boy jocker? I'm trying to think of any other villain crushes I have...?

I don't really consider Chris to be a bad boy. I know he fashions himself one, but we all remember the sensitive little runt on the Ultimate Fighter season 1. I just really like the way he's willing to throw 'til he kills or die punching. That KO of Terry Martin made the Crippler a superstar in my book.

so Yager quits on his stool during the show, yet gets a spot on the main card? something about that doesn't seem right.

i'm taking:

Jardine by Unanimous Decision

McGee by Submission, 3rd Round

Simpson by Unanimous Decision

Siver by Split Decision

Attonito by (T)KO, 3rd Round

so Yager quits on his stool during the show, yet gets a spot on the main card? something about that doesn't seem right.

It must be some kind of a TUF contractual thing... or just the fact that so many people want to see him get KTFO so Dana kept him onboard for draw power. Personally, I'd like to see him quit one more time. I didn't get a good feel for Attonito's skills during the TUF season but I do know Yager has some insane kicks when he's given the space to use them. Hope he loses though.

It must be some kind of a TUF contractual thing... or just the fact that so many people want to see him get KTFO so Dana kept him onboard for draw power. Personally, I'd like to see him quit one more time. I didn't get a good feel for Attonito's skills during the TUF season but I do know Yager has some insane kicks when he's given the space to use them. Hope he loses though.
I watched the whole season this is exactly why he got a spot on the card. Every fighter in the last episode was campaigning to be the one to fight him on the card :ols:. I'm glad to see they put Rich against him to see him get KTFO. Yager has alot of flashy moves but he telegraphs all of his strikes and doesn't like to get hit.

Just got my tickets for UFC on Versus 2!!!!

UFC ON VERSUS 2: AUGUST 1, 2010

venue: San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, California

Main Bouts (On Versus):

-Jon Jones (10-1; #8 Light Heavyweight) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (24-4)

-Mark Munoz (8-1) vs. Yushin Okami (24-5, #10 Middleweight)

-John Howard (14-4) vs. Jake Ellenberger (22-5)

-Joe Stevenson (31-11) vs. Takanori Gomi (31-6)

Preliminary Bouts (Non-Televised):

-DaMarques Johnson (11-7) vs. Matt Riddle (4-1)

-Paul Kelly (10-2) vs. Jacob Volkmann (10-2)

-James Irvin (14-6) vs. Igor Pokrajac (21-7)

-Brian Stann (8-3) vs. Mike Massenzio (11-3)

-Thiago Tavares (14-3-1) vs. Willamy Freire (17-3)

-Darren Elkins (12-1) vs. Charles Oliveira (12-0)

-Rob Kimmons (22-5) vs. Steve Steinbeiss (4-3)

*Main card will air live on Versus

Got the front row of the first elevated section just off center. Being in that arena for WWE before I think that might give me some camera time. I'll be sure to wear something that stands out a little.