Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

i'm picking Fedor, Cyborg (i honestly fear for her opponents safety), and Cung Le

if Le had any power on his shots, Smith would've been done halfway through round 1 of their first fight. all he has to do is avoid Smiths miracle comeback shot. i dont see Smith striking gold in the rematch

Mauro Ranallo is the more annoying announcer I've heard in any sport...

Was just going to say something about him. He dives in to these moments where he opens the biography on every freakin' fighter, and almost always gets cut off because would you look at that - something more exciting than his blabbering happens.

I never watch MMA, just turned it on before this womens match. Why won't they stop it? It's so one sided I feel like that one woman can get real hurt

It should have been stopped a while ago, this woman is the most incompetent referees I've seen.

You know, lost in all of this are the shots Finney landed. Honestly those wild exchanges are anybody's to win. It call comes down to strength, truthfully. It just so happens that Wanderlei was stronger tonight. Gotta get another mutant to fight him.

lol...I had to read that twice to get it, but yah pretty much.