Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

only real problem with GSP is that he is canadian :silly:

seriously though, i really hope Matt knocks him the **** out.

Don't get me wrong. I really respect GSP. Just also really loved seeing him get knocked out by Serra of all people.

Hope Alves knocks him and Team Jackson down a peg again.

man I hope serra gets his midget turtle ass knocked the **** out. seriously, **** that washout with one lucky fight against GSP. that dude gets on my last nerve with his new york accent and sense of accomplishment.

you coached shonie ****ing carter on the show!! you talking **** about matt hughes is a joke.

I don't like either of them, but I think I dislike the arrogance of Matt Hughes more than Serra's.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely respect Hughes' accomplishments and have rooted for him on occasion (Trigg, Penn). But I just think he is a prick.

seriously, **** that washout with one lucky fight against GSP.

Mike-

If you throw the punches and they land, how is that luck? Should GSP have defended himself better? Yes, but the same can be said for any fighter that gets beat. I'm well aware that if Serra and GSP fight 10 times in 10 years, Georges wins at least 7-8 of them but it's still a fight and Serra still won it. He trained, he got in the cage, he KTFOed the champ. I personally have to give him his props for it. I know you're a bit harder-headed than that though. ;)

So after countless fights one finally went to a decision.

Sherk(me) 30

Edgar(cpu) 27

:doh:

It was actually a hell of a fight though.

You guys are making me want this game despite the fact that I don't have an XBOX and don't even play video games anymore.

Mike-

If you throw the punches and they land, how is that luck? Should GSP have defended himself better? Yes, but the same can be said for any fighter that gets beat. I'm well aware that if Serra and GSP fight 10 times in 10 years, Georges wins at least 7-8 of them but it's still a fight and Serra still won it. He trained, he got in the cage, he KTFOed the champ. I personally have to give him his props for it. I know you're a bit harder-headed than that though. ;)

there is a lot of "reasons" I could go in to about why he beat GSP but that is neither here nor there.

What SHOULD stand up though is how he was on the TUF that was dedicated to "washouts" and "hasbeens" because he hadnt done crap while in the UFC. And when GSP had the chance to avenge his loss he did in impressive fashion.

by the way, you were on TV again on MSNBC and were quite impressive.

That June 6th Strikeforce card is stacked! Can't wait to see it.

MAIN CARD

Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Shields

Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers

Nick Diaz vs. Scott Smith

Kevin Randleman vs. Mike Whitehead

Phil Baroni vs. Joe Riggs

PRELIMINARY CARD

Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante vs. Jared Hamman

Josh Bumgarner vs. Jesse Finney

Tyron Woodley vs. Sal Woods

Lucas Lopes vs. Scott Ventimiglia

Pat Benson vs. Dave Cochran

Booker DeRousse vs. James Wade

by the way, you were on TV again on MSNBC and were quite impressive.

I got a text from a NY friend of mine telling me it was on. I feel kind of silly when I see it now. The wigs they put on me were ATROCIOUS. I really do take pride that you think it's cool and it's definitely the biggest thing I ever did on screen. I'm doing a web series right now but it's by a first-timer writing/directing a fictional. It's also on a tiny budget. I'll PM you a link when it drops.

Serra is over but I was one of those underdog lovers who jumped for joy watching him shock everyone. I'm probably still riding that wave. :D

So far, I'm really enjoying this game. I started career mode right away. I got a nice TKO in the 2nd round on my first fight. I have like no cardio at all, so I gas really quickly...within 2 min my hands were down around my waist. It's gonna be sweet when I take the belt from GSP, but that's a while from now, lol.

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante vs. Jared Hamman

Josh Bumgarner vs. Jesse Finney

Tyron Woodley vs. Sal Woods

Lucas Lopes vs. Scott Ventimiglia

Pat Benson vs. Dave Cochran

Booker DeRousse vs. James Wade

Damn that card is stacked! I can't wait to watch my boy Nick Diaz, plus Kevin Randleman is back! I hope he looks like the old-school Monster that would come out of his corner shooting on people and swinging for the fences.

Also, Sebowski I might take you up on that Brett Rogers match.

MAIN CARD

I'm SO there.

I got a text from a NY friend of mine telling me it was on. I feel kind of silly when I see it now. The wigs they put on me were ATROCIOUS. I really do take pride that you think it's cool and it's definitely the biggest thing I ever did on screen. I'm doing a web series right now but it's by a first-timer writing/directing a fictional. It's also on a tiny budget. I'll PM you a link when it drops.

Serra is over but I was one of those underdog lovers who jumped for joy watching him shock everyone. I'm probably still riding that wave. :D

What are you guys talking about here? What was the MSNBC piece?