Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Hopefully this one doesn't fall in line with the rest of the card and puts on a show. I say there is a 30% chance of this being very exciting, and I think it will.

Same here. I say Rashad does what he has been doing. Impresses every time he steps in the Octagon. Having said that, I don't like him. I hope Machida knocks him out cold with a kick and then Rampage gets to knock him out with a right hand.

Machida is a friggin movie style ninja. The man doesn't get hit and leaps in and out like a snake. He's never taken a power punch in the UFC and after this fight, still hasn't. The guy simply has the greatest defense of any fighter currently in MMA.

Rashad didn't just get KO'd, he was never a threat. WOW what a fighter!

...as to that Rampage talk... get out of here. Rampage has had trouble in every fight he's had lately. He couldn't even finish Griffin, who let's face it is not an awe inspiring fighter. Machida has walked through the UFC not so much as taking a serious punch. He'll rip Rampage apart.

Next year I'd like to see the super fight: Machida v Spider Silva. Best defense in the UFC versus the best offense.

Edited by Destino

Anderson & Machida will NEVER fight, they are great friends and train together

I hear what youre saying but I hate that excuse. When I play ball I ALWAYS guard my friend because we know each other's style so well that it makes us play our best. plus he is on my level too.

i think it youre the best you wanna fight the best period.