Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Need help MMA heads.

Rich Franklin I think, or maybe it was Griffin; anyway, one of them had some badass Celtic metal band playing when they came to the Octagon. Anyone know who it was or what the song is? I've got to find that song for my Zune, **** had me pumped.

Need help MMA heads.

Rich Franklin I think, or maybe it was Griffin; anyway, one of them had some badass Celtic metal band playing when they came to the Octagon. Anyone know who it was or what the song is? I've got to find that song for my Zune, **** had me pumped.

Was it the Dropkick Murphy's song that Forrest came out to against Rampage last summer?

It's called "I'm shipping up to Boston" if that's the one you mean. Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1Ce6sih6E

If that's the one, that band is badass man. I've got bunch of their songs on my ipod.

Cerrone by TKO, 3rd Round

That should be an exciting standup fight. Varner can box like hell and Cerrone's Muay Thai is top notch.

bkc3d.jpg

if fedor doesn't land that punch, that knee would've landed flush and we may be talking about something completely different today. crazy how a split second can change so much like that

Yeah, we'd be talking about how Fedor survived another Fujita/Randleman scare before taking care of business.

cerrone trains with Greg Jackson and his crew, they've been rolling lately, i think it continues. the fight will be greatness though, Cerrone's battle with Rob McCollugh was one of the best of 08 imo.

I haven't seen that fight yet. I have to check it out. Maybe that's why I have Varner winning tonight. I think he is too sound and experienced for Cerrone who I think has a future.

I've gotthe favorites in the other fights. Can't wait to see them live! WEC almost every time puts on an amazing show. I'll check in with drunken feedback tonight or hungover feedback tomorrow. :cheers:

Was it the Dropkick Murphy's song that Forrest came out to against Rampage last summer?

It's called "I'm shipping up to Boston" if that's the one you mean. Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1Ce6sih6E

If that's the one, that band is badass man. I've got bunch of their songs on my ipod.

That's the one, freaking love that song! I get so ****ing pumped listening to that song. It's off to limewire!

That was such a bogus ending to the fight.

I don't know what you guys think, but that's total BS "I can't see"

Cerrone takes 2 fingers in is eyes and continues for 2 rounds squinting.

Varner takes a knee to the face and now he can't see? Combine with his Self Called Time-Out in his fight with Razor Rob and you got a douche.

That was such a bogus ending to the fight.

I don't know what you guys think, but that's total BS "I can't see"

Cerrone takes 2 fingers in is eyes and continues for 2 rounds squinting.

Varner takes a knee to the face and now he can't see? Combine with his Self Called Time-Out in his fight with Razor Rob and you got a douche.

The crowds reaction was uncalled for. That fight was a battle and I wouldve LOVED to see a full 5th round. But the knee glanced right off the edge of his eye. I dont think it was BS at all.

Yeah, it was. It was a very good fight though. Varner really knows how to avoid those subs and has very good GnP. I don't know if I would have scored it 49-46. I thought it was closer to 3 rounds to 2 either way. Hope these two have a rematch cause that was a great fight.