Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I liked all the fights tonight. Started off good, and ended with a bang. Not sure why that dude didn't tap, was pretty dumb because that probably put him off of any cards for at least 6 months. Overall 4.5/5 for me (only losing a half a point for the boo's from the crowd when fighters were on the ground).

I'll take Forrest, IT'S ON SUCKA!!!!!

I actually think Rampage has a good shot against wandy but if you're gonna give me my boy Forrest, I'm takin that all day.

We are both Griffin fans. I just think Evans is on too strong a roll right now. I didn't think you'd go for that bet. You did, it's on. I'll be rooting for our boy but prepping you a sig all the same. :)

Silva-Jackson might be the most interesting matchup on the card despite the lopsided Pride record. in fact, we could bet all 3 fights and see who wins 2 of 3? Let me know if you like the new twist!

Edited by Chachie

We are both Griffin fans. I just think Evans is on too strong a roll right now. I didn't think you'd go for that bet. You did, it's on. I'll be rooting for our boy but prepping you a sig all the same. :)

Silva-Jackson might be the most interesting matchup on the card despite the lopsided Pride record. in fact, we could bet all 3 fights and see who wins 2 of 3? Let me know if you like the new twist!

I agree Rashad is on a roll but Forrest has a good 4 inches on him and is a scrappy guy, he's not gonna stand there like chuck did for Rashad to T off on him.

Hmm, best 2 out of 3 and I get Mir(gee, so awesome lol), hmmm. Sure why the hell not, lets run the gauntlet.

...............THE GAUNTLET

Chachie:..............vs..............SO:

The Sugar...........................Forrest

Wandy...............................Rampage

Big Nog.................................Mir

.................BEST 2 OUT OF 3

:applause::applause:

Edited by SkinsOrlando