Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

4 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

CM Punk got 500k to be publicly embarrassed

And he didn't even have to get KTFO for that amount ! He was hardly even punched, was he ?

I think most people would accept that deal, for 500K.

Heck, I'd volunteer to be publically submitted by Mickey Gall, for a mere $50 bucks !

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Woodley and Wonderboy booked for UFC 205 at MSG.
But they havn't confirmed if that's the main event yet. Some say it will be Conor vs Alvarez. But it's already looking like an amazing card. To me, it's most intriguing, because it features the return of several fighters who have not fought in quite a while, such as Kennedy, Weidman, Romero....

Oh, and there's a card tonite too.....Brunson vs Hall should be really exciting

•  
Edited by Malapropismic Depository

MMA fighter accused of sexually assaulting unconscious woman

A former professional MMA fighter is accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in Old Town Scottsdale.

Scottsdale police 28-year-old Rodolfo Ramirez was seen on surveillance video picking up the woman and carrying her away over his shoulder.

assault_1474607169694_6244578_ver1.0.jpg

Police say Ramirez then sexually assaulted her inside a parking garage, took her back to his home and sexually assaulted her two more times.

Ramirez then dropped the victim off at an intersection in Tempe.

Click on the link for the full article

On September 17, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I hope Hendo kos bisping because he ducked Romero, Chris, Luke, and Jacare

& I know Hendo said win, lose or draw he's retiring, but if Hendo wins & the UFC doesn't make Hendo vs Anderson 2, I'm going to be really disappointed in Dana for not exploiting past their prime fighters like he used to. 

So McGregor v Alvarez for the 155 strap in NY.  Man that card is stacked, 9 fights I want to see when usually it's just 3 or 4. Eagle vs MJ added too. 

Aldo is pissed, wants to be released, pointed out that Dana told him to vacate 145 belt if he wanted to challenge Pettis for the 155 strap. 

I like Alvarez, but I could see him getting caught with one of those left's & then things quickly go downhill from there. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, artmonkforHOF said:

& I know Hendo said win, lose or draw he's retiring, but if Hendo wins & the UFC doesn't make Hendo vs Anderson 2, I'm going to be really disappointed in Dana for not exploiting past their prime fighters like he used to. 

You do that, then next thing you know, Fedor's going to be demanding a rematch, to avenge his loss to Hendo :)

hard to find fault with Aldo's position

John Lineker vs. John Dodson tonight should be fun.  Lineker has missed weight for a league leading 5th time, despite moving up to 135lbs.  

on another note, the main card doesn't start until 11pm (est).  UFC hates the east coast