Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Arrington Returns December 30

FightForOldDC

I will stand and applaud

...I know a lot of people on here our still bitter about what has happened recently, but the fact is this, the man did a lot of great things for our franchise, he stuck with us through the worst of times and he always wanted to beat Dallas...I know we've all gotten upset about it, but just think about it, I watched a video recently of his highlights with the Redskins...we all loved him, I still do, I hope the Giants suck but I hope LaVar does well.......................and by the way, there is nothing wrong with wearing ex-layers jerseys...my white ramsey jersey put us on a 6 game win streak to end the year last season and you can guarandamntee if we are in a tough spot that will be back out this year

:cheers:

:2ndplace:

Also, if I were there, I'd probably clap a little, but not go nuts. I was a huge LA fan while he was here, and thought he could change the way OLB was played. But, as soon as these guys start whining about money, especially when it's their own fault, I get a little sickened.

Im not sure if I would cheer him..When Stephen Davis came to Fedex and I went, it was a preseason game but I cheered him..I usally only cheer for a former player if they didn't leave for more money..Davis left because Spurrier didn't want him..Im sure Lavar will get some cheers and boo's..

I will stand and applaud

...I know a lot of people on here our still bitter about what has happened recently, but the fact is this, the man did a lot of great things for our franchise...

The best of which being the cap relief he gave us for '06.

Cheering will make him feel good. Booing will motivate him. My response will be complete silence, because, as I've stated before, that will get into his head and throw him off his game. The only problem is that there will be plenty of you fools feeding the fire.

in before close......

You know, you people can feel free to knock that garbage off any time now.

Oh, and he LIED, and went to a divisional opponent. I would hope he would be soundly booed. Actually, I don't even care about that. I just care about seeing him burned for the first time. That's what I will get the most pleasure out of.

Im on the fence about LaVar and how I will greet him. He was loved here....not like Darrell, Riggins or Art but he was loved. If he played for ANY other team outside of the division i would certainly cheer...and cheer loudly. But i just cant bring myself to cheer for someone wearing the hated Giants colors on him.

It will be the last game of the season...hopefully we will have clinched a spot...the Giants will be mathematically eliminated. If that is the case I have a feeling he will be cheered. Im on the fence right now....really wont think about it for awhile...we got a TON of football to be played in 2006.

I will stand and applaud

...I know a lot of people on here our still bitter about what has happened recently, but the fact is this, the man did a lot of great things for our franchise, he stuck with us through the worst of times and he always wanted to beat Dallas...I know we've all gotten upset about it, but just think about it, I watched a video recently of his highlights with the Redskins...we all loved him, I still do, I hope the Giants suck but I hope LaVar does well.......................and by the way, there is nothing wrong with wearing ex-layers jerseys...my white ramsey jersey put us on a 6 game win streak to end the year last season and you can guarandamntee if we are in a tough spot that will be back out this year

:cheers:

Closet Gnat fan :shutup:

I hated to see the guy go but I also understood why Gibbs needed to let him go. Arrington basically called Gibbs and the medical staff liars and had constant arguments with the defensive coaches behind closed doors. You can't keep a guy like that on a Gibbs coached team plain and simple. I wish him luck though...

By December 30th we will most likely be locked in a make-the-playoffs battle with the rest of our division AND other NFC teams. I'll be rooting so hard for the Redskins and against anybody wearing another jersey that Lavar Arrington could sh** and fall back in it for all I will care.

You know, you people can feel free to knock that garbage off any time now.

Yeah -- I was starting to think that "in before the close" was turning into a way to boost one's post numbers. It's starting to sound like a subtle form of censorship, I see it so much.

The only problem is that there will be plenty of you fools feeding the fire.

His flame is already snuffed out. Don't let one man bring fear to your heart....trust that our players know his weaknesses and will exploit them. Get on your feet and boo any team not the Redskins......

Archived