Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Arrington Returns December 30

FightForOldDC

Guest NebraSKIN

I'll sit on my hands. I liked him until he began trashing the organization. It is no different than somebody trashing my family. Mess with us and there will be trouble. Personally, I now hold a grudge, like many Redskins fans. I will NOT welcome him back. He is now the enemy.

I will stand and applaud

...I know a lot of people on here our still bitter about what has happened recently, but the fact is this, the man did a lot of great things for our franchise, he stuck with us through the worst of times and he always wanted to beat Dallas...I know we've all gotten upset about it, but just think about it, I watched a video recently of his highlights with the Redskins...we all loved him, I still do, I hope the Giants suck but I hope LaVar does well.......................and by the way, there is nothing wrong with wearing ex-layers jerseys...my white ramsey jersey put us on a 6 game win streak to end the year last season and you can guarandamntee if we are in a tough spot that will be back out this year

:cheers:

You know, you people can feel free to knock that garbage off any time now.

Oh, and he LIED, and went to a divisional opponent. I would hope he would be soundly booed. Actually, I don't even care about that. I just care about seeing him burned for the first time. That's what I will get the most pleasure out of.

I sense a lot of "venom" in you and also a "hatred" for LaVar !!!!!!! :(

Keep it real, can you actually imagine a silent treatment being given during LaVar's introduction at FedEx field ?

Agree no way during LA's introduction will it be quiet.. I can here more booo's then cheering though ill tell u that much. Ill be booing from here in my house lol

i never said cheer throughout the game, i said i would clap for him, i will if he is announced in introductions.....believe me, i was just as pissed, angry and sad the day lavar was leaving as the next, but in my eyes it does not negate everything he did here....like i said, i hope we stomp a hole in the giants but i will still clap for LaVar at intros.............................unless of course he talks trash about the 'Skins during the season, then that would be different

i frankly don't care. mind you, in the heat of the moment i would boo the mess outta him. but as many times as this argument has come up, i've just stopped caring about him and what his future will hold. as long as we keep winning, he can get as many tackles, sacks, or interceptions he wants.

although, seeing as how one of my roomates is a giants fan and loved to rub the fact that his team won the division last year, and now has one of our players, i would love to see lavar be a huge disappointment for them!

I will boo him all game. Once the game is over and we've won, I'll cheer him.
Antonio Pierce did exactly the same thing, he was a relative unknown LB before he arrived in Washington. He made a name for himself and when his contract came up for renewal, he "abandoned ship" for more money. I think his actions got into LaVars' head. The Redskins have demonstrated just how resillient they are and if you try to back them in a corner by adopting the attitude that they cannot "survive" without their services", they are "quickly shown the door". !!!:)

Lavar did so many great things with us, he helped us through so many playoff appearences and wins, I was sad to see him leave especially since the basta*d PAID OUT OF HIS OWN CONTRACT TO GET OUT OF DC. Eff lavar, along with champ bailey, deion sanders, and that worthless terd Heath Shuler-- the redskins hall of shame

Who knows what really went on behind closed doors, but I think Lavar probably has something to prove. That's great, but I think that he's gonna have a tough time proving it against us. Word on the street is he could have restructured his contract, we could have still made some moves in FA and all would have been great. Instead, he is bitter (allegedly) and wants to beat us to prove that the organization was wrong for forcing him out the door (allegedly). He embarrassed this organization last year w/ his behavior, so I got no love. If it weren't for the TO show, you'd have seen how insubordinate he was being. I won't cheer, or wear an ex-player's jersey whose still in the league :doh: ...let's all wear Smoot jerseys so everyone thinks (at least from the front) that they're Taylor's... :rolleyes:

HTTR! :gaintsuck

Im on the fence about LaVar and how I will greet him. He was loved here....not like Darrell, Riggins or Art but he was loved. If he played for ANY other team outside of the division i would certainly cheer...and cheer loudly. But i just cant bring myself to cheer for someone wearing the hated Giants colors on him.

It will be the last game of the season...hopefully we will have clinched a spot...the Giants will be mathematically eliminated. If that is the case I have a feeling he will be cheered. Im on the fence right now....really wont think about it for awhile...we got a TON of football to be played in 2006.

Your reply was well thought out and I share many of your responses. A lot of fans view him along with Antonio Pierce as being true examples of "traitors". The skins selected LaVar high in the draft and they "shaped" Antonio into a pro-bowl player and both of them demonstrated no "allegiance" to the redskins organization what-so-ever. "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW" !!!!!

Lavar did so many great things with us, he helped us through so many playoff appearences and wins, I was sad to see him leave especially since the basta*d PAID OUT OF HIS OWN CONTRACT TO GET OUT OF DC. Eff lavar, along with champ bailey, deion sanders, and that worthless terd Heath Shuler-- the redskins hall of shame

Yup feel the same way, once u are not in burgandy and gold u are the enemy plain N simple... :helmet:

Lavar was my favorite player after DG retired, so yea i will applaude him before the game starts, but once it does start, i'll want Jon Jansen to pancake

his ass on a counter tre :)

I hope you get what you invisioned !!! :)

LaVar who?

But seriously. He purposefully went to a division rival because he wants to stick it the the Redskins. He decided it would be a good time to have an interview right before the Skins first play off game in nine years; their biggest game in a long time and he does that interview. I thought both those things stunk.

That combined with all the whining he did since Joe Jack's return makes me believe LaVar was playing the jealous kid who lost his spotlight. LaVar proved one thing while in D.C. the past few years, its all about LaVar. I lost alot of respect for him because of that stuff. Not right away mind you, but after the fourth or fifth time he started running his mouth in public.

Had he gone anywhere else but in the division, had he been respectful of the current coaches and his teamates, I might still have some respect for him. To say he would rather retire than play elsewhere and then purposefully sign with the giants so he can try to stick it to the Skins made me think differently.

Cheer him or boo him it doesn't really matter to me. I certainly don't think less of people who still like LaVar. I just don't think he did very good by this team much less the fans he supposedly loved. That's why I don't particularly like him. Either way, to me it's LaVar who? I'll treat him like any other giants player.

this is a good, well thought out post. - You echo my feelings exactly.

Closet Gnat fan :shutup:
I really think that LaVar never had a chance to play under a "stable situation".He tried to adjust to many head coaches and defensive co-ordinators that it finally got to him. Put yourself in his position and I think you'll come to the conclusion that he faced "tremendous odds. :(

Archived