Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

N. Korea fires missile

Brave

I'm sorry but the Useless Ninnies are not going to have the cahones to actually stand up to this little maniac and do anything substantive about him. IF anything useful is going to be done about this maniac it's going to have to be done by the United States and whatever other individual nations have the balls to actually DO something rather than slapping Kim Jong Il on the back of the hand and telling him to be a good boy AGAIN.

The United States is all over the place.....policing issues in other countries and fighting the "war on terrorism". We are gone to spread ourselves to thin one of these days.

Easy kid!

Sorry' date=' but you're never going to convince me that these worthless sacks of garbage and those who have kept them in power deserve anything more than a 7.62mm NATO to the back of the head. They and their entire regimes should be bombed back into pre-history and left in their own smoking ruins.

The United States is all over the place.....policing issues in other countries and fighting the "war on terrorism". We are gone to spread ourselves to thin one of these days.

I agree we're spread too thin. There's no reason for us to be in places like Europe and many of the other areas where we have forces stationed. We should not be an international police force. We should be the swift, decisive and deadly "hand of fate" if you will. The force that just wipes an offender off the map entirely. A cosmic "reset" button, if you will.

Sorry, but you're never going to convince me that these worthless sacks of garbage and those who have kept them in power deserve anything more than a 7.62mm NATO to the back of the head. They and their entire regimes should be bombed back into pre-history and left in their own smoking ruins.

I agree we're spread too thin. There's no reason for us to be in places like Europe and many of the other areas where we have forces stationed. We should not be an international police force. We should be the swift, decisive and deadly "hand of fate" if you will. The force that just wipes an offender off the map entirely. A cosmic "reset" button, if you will.

Your starting to scare me a bit MSF, sort of sounds like you support Genocide... :(

Your starting to scare me a bit MSF' date=' sort of sounds like you support Genocide... :([/quote']

If I'm just STARTING to scare you Bugs', then you haven't read too many of my posts over time. So far as I am concerned the population in these countries is as at fault as their government. So far as I am concerned, when you attack a country you attack every person there. It's an Us vs. Them mentality. Everyone who isn't on Our side is on Their side. I place the safety and security of 1 American soldier above the lives of every "civilian" in an enemy country. It's that's simple.

If I'm just STARTING to scare you Bugs', then you haven't read too many of my posts over time. So far as I am concerned the population in these countries is as at fault as their government. So far as I am concerned, when you attack a country you attack every person there. It's an Us vs. Them mentality. Everyone who isn't on Our side is on Their side. I place the safety and security of 1 American soldier above the lives of every "civilian" in an enemy country. It's that's simple.

Yeah Bugs - if you didn't know over-the-top, kill everyone posts were how MSF got attention by now, you need to read more.

So... basically MSF wants America to wipe an entire country off the map for firing missiles into another country's water - NONE of which involved any of America's land, air, or sea. Yeah, makes sense. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that something doesn't need to be done about Kim's crazy-ass - i'm just saying that genocide IS NOT the thing that needs to be done.

The News said that North Korea started launching the Six missles at same time as Space shuttle was launched. The Big rocket booster landed in Indian ocean. I wonder if they were trying to shoot at the Shuttle. The News said the Defense shield was up and in process of getting shoot down orders when the long range missle crashed just 42 seconds into flight.

Your entitled to your opinion. I just don't share it to the extreme that you do.

but you say that like it's a bad thing.........

I hope your joking.....if not, I feel sorry for you.

Yeah Bugs - if you didn't know over-the-top, kill everyone posts were how MSF got attention by now, you need to read more.

So... basically MSF wants America to wipe an entire country off the map for firing missiles into another country's water - NONE of which involved any of America's land, air, or sea. Yeah, makes sense. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that something doesn't need to be done about Kim's crazy-ass - i'm just saying that genocide IS NOT the thing that needs to be done.

I agree that Genocide is not the answer. Send some experts in to take Kim's ass out.

I couldn't imagine being in favor of killing an entire race or culture for any reason whatsoever. It's scary to me that some people think this way because that means that just as many people in other countries think the same way about us. :(

Relax, guys.

There's a shortage of dog meat in Korea now, so they're haivng to hunt down dogs outside their borders, in order to sufficiently feed their people. These missiles are nothing more than an attempt to kill a few German Shephards in Japan, for the NK leader's upcoming banquet

Relax, guys.

There's a shortage of dog meat in Korea now, so they're haivng to hunt down dogs outside their borders, in order to sufficiently feed their people. These missiles are nothing more than an attempt to kill a few German Shephards in Japan, for the NK leader's upcoming banquet

german shepherds?

probably akita's, dude. ;)

If the Un would do its job we would not have to be world police

If the Un would do its job we would not have to be world police

Bingo!

Unfortunately, they won't. Hell, the FRENCH have more balls than this useless organization. Which means they have none at all.

Kim needs to go NOW. By whatever means necessary. Including nukes.

Bingo!

Unfortunately, they won't. Hell, the FRENCH have more balls than this useless organization. Which means they have none at all.

Kim needs to go NOW. By whatever means necessary. Including nukes.

The French are in charge of the Sudan..... nuff said there.

So the U.N. got together AND? 7 missiles in less than a day.. the 3rd being 6000 miles range breaking up in flight.. While making threats?

Do words w/actions have no meaning anymore? We should draft up a seriously harsh memo with letterhead.... ;)

I can see the press release from Pyongyang now....

Claiming that the US and western forces either sabotaged the missile or shot it down.

Hey, if they want to claim that we now posess a tested, working missile defense system, then my response would be a big "no comment".

And a :)

Darned right. It's the population's fault that they're not starving to death fast enough.

Darned right. It's the population's fault that they're not starving to death fast enough.

No. It's the population's fault for not openly revolting against a government whose policies are forcing them to starve to death. Now before somebody wants to tell me how everyond in North Korea thinks they live in Utopia.... If the population is that stupid, they get what they deserve.

Nukes are not a viable option... The fallout from a nuke would cause fallout affecting other countries in the area as well. I do not blame the people of NK, as they are a simple people. Somone just needs to send a sniper in to take take care of that ronry man.

BTW, if as some of you people say we just start blowing people off the map, that would cause worldwide aggression against the US. We have to play nice with the entire planet's community. It's one thing to go to war with one or 2 countries, but we cannot end up with a U.S. against the world scenario.

BTW, if as some of you people say we just start blowing people off the map, that would cause worldwide aggression against the US. We have to play nice with the entire planet's community. It's one thing to go to war with one or 2 countries, but we cannot end up with a U.S. against the world scenario.

I'm not talking about taking on the ENTIRE WORLD. Just those parts of it that seem incapable of following resonable demands from the United States. You know things like... "Don't test fire that missile." or "Shut down your nuclear program."

Of course the fact that I see everything as the U.S. versus the entire world probably doesn't help my viewpoint any.

good point Zguy-

but you are mixing analogies :)

Hitler began rearmament in 1935 which was forbidden by the Versailles treaty.

He marched in and annexed the Rhineland in 1936.

Libs have no clue about historical trends, strategic policy or military tactics. Thanks Maddy Albright!!

Archived