Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Roulette / Suicide-by-Mod (RETIRED)

Om

• 2 months later...
No one else is man enough for the 60 day ban, I guess.

Adios, muchachos :cool:

tarhog1mz.jpg

you forgot the nipple ring :laugh:

I can eat 50 eggs.

bet you wish you could eat eggs now biatch :D

I've been looking for a way to be more productive at work and to reduce computer time at home.

Consider "The Finger" permanently retired.

:)

how prophetic, I'm with you brother

Hit me!!!

Im soo mad right now...Niketalk is my backup anyways lol :D

two bans for the price of one, you gotta love it.

Bump!

Bye bye :).

I kinda miss the old webnazi............NOT! :silly:

buh bye now

a true indicator that the tailgate was going south

but i need a SHORT break :)

that's what she said

Sorry, but it's a LONG break.

Bye.

well bigger is better, it's the american way. But before I go, a few words from the sponsors.

I enjoyed the time I spent with you all, It was great meeting a bunch of you at the Dallas tailgate. I would like to do some shoutouts but don't want to forget anyone, most of that is covered in the "favorite poster" threads. Thanks to Jumbo for the 3 day ban (for what? I don't know) but it gave me time to get my goal setting done for the year and I'm not going to have much time to indulge on extremeskins. I thought of asking one of the mods to extend my ban till Sept. 1st, but strangly none of you were online, so I must go after those brave "permaban" posters who went before me into the black. god it's dark in here :laugh:

Well, with a failing marriage and a new-found (some would say long held) propensity for pissing people off without trying, I guess it's time to turn the page.

My dad always said I was the type of kid who would do something just because someone told me not to. I was. I still am.

I've had many a heated argument on this site with a whole host of people from every walk of life. It is YOU who have changed my life and helped me to grow as a person. I think you guys are the reason God led me in the direction of Extremeskins. Chomerics, Larry, DjTj, BornASkinsFan83, even you, skinz1972 and Crazyhorse1. Each of you has taught me something about myself, and helped me to see the world from a different perspective.

The friends I've made on this site, transcend this site. There are a handful of you who have helped carry me through some of the darkest times I've experienced. To you, a simple thanks isn't nearly enough.

Karla, I love you. I wish you and Dave nothing but the best of everything. Very few times in my life have I had opportunity to meet someone as beautiful as you. You've been selfless and compassionate; supportive and motivating. You're a blessing to this world. Keep being you. God richly bless you.

Jay. Jay, Jay, Jay. What can I say, buddy? It's funny how our lives have parallelled each other lately. (Not to mention our attitudes, personalities, senses of humor, and damn-near everything else.) There's a reason you're the most respected member of this board, my friend, you've EARNED it. For your support in the middle of the night when no one else would listen, and for just being there, I'm eternally in your debt. Thank you. God bless you.

Zoony. I think you're probably the funniest human being I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. You've gotten whole-hearted belly laughs out of me on some pretty rough days. I can't thank you enough for that. I wish I could've gotten to know you better on a personal level. You're a truly great person.

PleaseBlitz. You worthless ****ing drunk ass. It's been a blast, man. You told me not to do this, and I probably should've listened. I just need to prioritize some other things in my life right now, and I can't stay away from here on my own. I hope to someday meet you over a few dozen cold ones. ;)

The-Rock. Fansomnia rules, brother. You don't realize how much you contribute to this board. That's only going to increase in the months and/or years ahead. You're a good kid with a good head on his shoulders, and a heart in the right place. Best of everything to you.

To each of the fine moderators on this site, you guys are amazing. To keep 60,000 members with 120,000 different opinions from tearing each others' throats out is a monumental task. You guys accomplish it with a skill and professionalism unlike any other out there. Thank you all.

Om. I'd give my left pinky to have half of the ability at expressing myself in the written word that you do. "The Gibbsian Moment" is my favorite written work of all time, bar none. You can have all the classics. You can have all the must-reads. That was the only written piece that ever made me actually cry. You nailed it, man. All those things that I wanted to say, but lacked the eloquence. You sir, are a genius.

To all of my friends, and all of my verbal sparring partners, I leave you with my sincerest thanks, my sincerest best wishes, and my sincerest prayers for God's blessing upon you all.

I love you guys.

(Dean! I got your back!) :):cheers:

You know, when this thread was first introduced it really pissed me off... perhaps more than anything I've ever read on this site. It struck me as arrogant and I saw no purpose in it whatsoever. But here we are a few months later, and now I get it. It's like the Betty Ford Clinic for us ES addicts. Now is my chance for permanent rehab:D

So many other things going on right now, and yet I can't seem to pull myself away from ES. I haven't posted much in the last year or so, but I just can't seem to go one day without popping in and checking up on things...and that of course leads to me hanging around for longer than I intended. Very interesting group...especially in the Tailgate. GREAT bunch of people on this board. So friendly and caring...and some of the most intelligent folks I've ever come across. You make this place truly addicting. So I'll take the plunge too....

See you all in August at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. THIS IS THE YEAR....

ArtMonk.jpg

...oh yea....

PissonCowboys.jpg

...and finally, I think I found someone we can draft at the # 6 pick...multi-talented individual who can throw AND just might catch more passes than Brandon Lloyd...

Jess1.jpg

Jess2.jpg

Jess3.jpg

Jess5.jpg

Jess4.jpg

Well I'm fixing to go where everyone else went.:)

I just wanted to say to anyone I offended or made mad on here that I'M SORRY,because that was not my intention AT ALL.

And I NEVER BELIEVED it was anyone else's fault that I'm in a bad marriage.

I was just looking for advice is all. And yes that got on people's nerves:doh:

And I guess I confided in some people on here that I never should have,at least I WAS TOLD THAT, and unfortunately I have NO IDEA who I shouldn't have confided in,for whatever reason that person didn't want to be known.

I thought it was someone it wasn't and I questioned them about it and I WAS WRONG.

I would like to apologize to them again for that. Sorry,you know who you are,and I'm not as nuts as you might think:) :D It is what it is.

To the true friends that I've made on here. I'd like to say thanks for being who you are and don't ever change.

To everyone else I'd like to say this has been alot of fun and I can see how it's addicting. I wish you guys and gals the best life has to offer.

And hopefully this season the SKINS will go ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!

:helmet: HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:logo:

• 4 weeks later...
OK, you have had your sig removed three times for being over the size allowed. Your shouldn't even be allowed to have a sig at this point with the three strike rule, and the staff has been more then nice in letting you continue to have one.

Your current sig is 22 pix to tall. You have now lost you sig rights for good.

Pete

Extremeskins.com staff

just for the record that sig was in the 400's in pixel height, and so were 2 of the 3 others. I dont know why you'd even bother to try and find out that mine was 22 pixels too high, which it wasn't.

Sorry, but there's such a lack of quality around here these days that I just can't stand it anymore. ES used to be cool when i first got here. now that so many of the older members are gone its really showing. guess its my time to bow out too and focus on my grades which really were more important anyway.

Sarge, Georgia, HH, Chom, Jrock, TK, Airborne, and everyone else; its been a pleasure.

just for the record that sig was in the 400's in pixel height, and so were 2 of the 3 others. I dont know why you'd even bother to try and find out that mine was 22 pixels too high, which it wasn't.

Sorry, but there's such a lack of quality around here these days that I just can't stand it anymore. ES used to be cool when i first got here. now that so many of the older members are gone its really showing. guess its my time to bow out too and focus on my grades which really were more important anyway.

Sarge, Georgia, HH, Chom, Jrock, TK, Airborne, and everyone else; its been a pleasure.

Ok bud, if you need to be childish and post the PM I sent to you and cry publically, here's the sig I removed for all to view.............

americanpridesig.JPG

Now, if you right click on the pic, then click properties, you will see that is 222 pix, which is too tall. For somebody who's been cut more slack then most, you have some set to whine like a little girl. You also have more entries in you user notes then any two problem members, with a total of 8. Four are for sig violations.

Now if you had the intelect my 14 year old daughter had, you would report oversized sigs instead of whineing.

Have a good life........... elsewhere ;)

To the rest of the members reading this, sorry to do this in public, but sometimes you have no choice.

• 2 weeks later...
alright guys i need a short break and i cant do much studying on the computer while roaming the internet(ES).. See ya when free agency starts.. March 2nd.

Hopefully you read the entire thread & did some counting along the way. Reason being is that the temp bans for posting here have been used up. A looooooooooong time ago. They're all permament bans now.

Anyone requesting a crackhead like intervention, need for a short break so they can get some work done because they simply lack the will power to not log in should PM a Staff member. If you don't know who they are, there is a thread with a list of each of us in the Tech Support & Feedback Forum.

• 1 month later...

Flow down, cold rivulet, to the sea,

Thy tribute wave deliver:

No more by thee my steps shall be,

For ever and for ever.

Flow, softly flow, by lawn and lea,

A rivulet then a river:

Nowhere by thee my steps shall be

For ever and for ever.

But here will sigh thine alder tree

And here thine aspen shiver;

And here by thee will hum the bee,