Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Roulette / Suicide-by-Mod (RETIRED)

Om

Some of us on Staff have a theory. We’ve decided to test it.

The first non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 5-day ban.

The second non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 10-day ban.

The third non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 15-day ban.

The fourth non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 20-day ban.

Then it gets interesting.

The fifth non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 30-day ban.

The sixth non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 60-day ban.

The seventh non-staff member who posts in this thread will receive a 90-day ban.

At eight and beyond, all bans will be permanent.

Starting now.

Meh Not Like I post more than once a Month anyways. Give me 15.

But if im getting 15 would like to do something worthy of a 15 day ban.

Fuc* Dallas

Fu*k Dallas

F*ck Dallas

*uck Dallas

Circumventing the profanity filter, weak yeah, so F*uck you too ;)

You got your 15, and for the extra comments, we'll see what mood we're in when the times up ;)

New additional rules.

Start another thread about this thread, you count under the terms of this thread. Meaning, there are already two dumb threads about this thread, so, you ought not need more, right?

Oh, and, from here until I feel like you all get it, anyone even whispering in some way they understand the rules better than those who run this place will just be asked to sit with the same day timer listed here. One person already has taken that hit. This will be across threads and over time, so, I fully hope to get rid of about 20 of you :).

I agree. Shame to waste a perfectly good request-ban on someone who'd take the time to register simply to get banned. As thread author, I claim the right to make the executive decision.

60 is back in play.

Get it while it's hot.

05 ... rincewind

10 ... SkinsforLife260

15 ... kameuh

20 ... Who Del

30 ... meet ST

60 ... [your name here]

Om, you cheater.

Ok, as the larger, sexier staffer, I am going to amend the rules.

Given the information that those banned just don't care, we've since seen some of their thoughts brought forward to us by their friends. Apparently an effort to show they can speak from the grave.

So, adding to the rule. From HERE on, anyone who channels the thoughts of the banished in ANY thread, JOKINGLY OR SERIOUSLY, will have the ban start at 5 and scale up like yours. This is because I want to make it hard :).

I can eat 50 eggs.

Westy, I'll give you a one post reprieve when you want to post your Iraq posting notice to the board. Just mail me at art here at extremeskins.com and I'll take care of that temporary opening for you :).

Westy, I'll give you a one post reprieve when you want to post your Iraq posting notice to the board. Just mail me at art here at extremeskins.com and I'll take care of that temporary opening for you :).

How dare you bend the rules at your discretion? That fascism, I tells ya! :)

How dare you bend the rules at your discretion? That fascism, I tells ya! :)

He told me he had his eyes on the 90-day ban for us :).

But, when he goes to Iraq, that's worth allowing him to say bye :).

He must have got some work done after that three day rest I just gave him and decided another would help. :laugh:

He and I were just re-exploring that in "Around the Nfl" last night.

I think that idea about keeping a lot of the posts generated about this in a file for our well-known Mod-Nazi poster-oppression in the form of future permanent bans...maybe based on some "rebel without a clue" rule...is a wonderful suggestion. :D

Om, you cheater.

Ok, as the larger, sexier staffer, I am going to amend the rules.

Given the information that those banned just don't care, we've since seen some of their thoughts brought forward to us by their friends. Apparently an effort to show they can speak from the grave.

So, adding to the rule. From HERE on, anyone who channels the thoughts of the banished in ANY thread, JOKINGLY OR SERIOUSLY, will have the ban start at 5 and scale up like yours. This is because I want to make it hard :).

I can't cheat in my own thread, you big lug.

Get 'yer own. :)

Archived