Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Roulette / Suicide-by-Mod (RETIRED)

Om

Updated Standings ...

05 ... rincewind

10 ... SkinsforLife260

15 ... kameuh

20 ... Who Del

30 ... meet ST

60 ... Enter Apotheosis

90 ... Westbrook36

From here on out ... permanent.

Ill step up for the following reasons:

1) Im a lurker anyway, look at my posts v. time on site. I only post when someone says something so stupid it makes my brain hurt. I think the last time I posted was when someone tried to claim Hasselbeck should be our qb of the future

2) Because this thread reminds me of the time my GF tried to punish over something real petty by withholding sex. And I was like, woman are you stupid Ill just go screw someone else, and besides dont act like youre doing me a favor, we both get something out of this.

You need me (members who increase your traffick without cluttering up the board) more than I need you (redskins.com + CPND > Extremeskins.com).

3) Consider this a form of protest. A good site (paysite or otherwise) encourages membership and participation, and seeks to make their members feel as wanted and as comfortable as reasonably possible . This thread, the gestapo-like rules of the board, and your quick trigger on bands dont seem to fit that description, do they?

4) Ill be at CPND anyways. You know, where the mods dont rub their "power" in your face

5) Because I write too much. I hate long posts. Especially when their mine.

So what did I win?

Ill step up for the following reasons:

1) Im a lurker anyway, look at my posts v. time on site. I only post when someone says something so stupid it makes my brain hurt. I think the last time I posted was when someone tried to claim Hasselbeck should be our qb of the future

2) Because this thread reminds me of the time my GF tried to punish over something real petty by withholding sex. And I was like, woman are you stupid Ill just go screw someone else, and besides dont act like youre doing me a favor, we both get something out of this.

You need me (members who increase your traffick without cluttering up the board) more than I need you (redskins.com + CPND > Extremeskins.com).

3) Consider this a form of protest. A good site (paysite or otherwise) encourages membership and participation, and seeks to make their members feel as wanted and as comfortable as reasonably possible . This thread, the gestapo-like rules of the board, and your quick trigger on bands dont seem to fit that description, do they?

4) Ill be at CPND anyways. You know, where the mods dont rub their "power" in your face

5) Because I write too much. I hate long posts. Especially when their mine.

So what did I win?

The first perma ban, and the bemused mirth of all the rest of us who DO get it.

A long-time member was just wishing for a bump on this in another thread. Who says wishes don't come true.

Now imagine the game if everyone could toss just one other poster of their choice into the thread. :laugh:

Announcement

This thread will reset in the near future, with perhaps a few minor tweaks. Reason? To satisfy the apparent demand for self-banning that remains.

We are here to serve.

That is all.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived