Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That's tough to read.

And I see people asking why Vince doesn't help out, and it is a valid question. But at the same time, there are a lot of wrestlers that the WWF/E has had over the decades. It would be hard trying to figure out which ones to help and which ones not to help. I know the WWE makes some money, but I don't think they make NFL money. They will go bankrupt if they tried to pay every former wrestler medical bills.

That's tough to read.

And I see people asking why Vince doesn't help out, and it is a valid question. But at the same time, there are a lot of wrestlers that the WWF/E has had over the decades. It would be hard trying to figure out which ones to help and which ones not to help. I know the WWE makes some money, but I don't think they make NFL money. They will go bankrupt if they tried to pay every former wrestler medical bills.

But shouldn't they at least have some sort of healthcare plan. Same with TNA.

That's tough to read.

But shouldn't they at least have some sort of healthcare plan. Same with TNA.

Who will it cover?

Should they do something like the NFL and give it to the wrestlers who stayed with the company for five years? But even still, that would be a ton of wrestlers.

If Vince were smart he would come up with something that would help veteran wrestlers, but it is tricky because there are a lot of wrestlers that came through WWE/F.

I think the only thing they can do is what they're doing now, with their drug testing, and giving guys time off when they need it, and not having so many brutal ass matches. Too many times, guys were made to work, not even 24 hours after falling 20 feet through tables, getting hit repeatedly in the dome with chairs, etc etc. I have no idea how guys like Mick Foley and Jeff hardy are even alive, let alone walking.

WWE pays for rehab for anyone that needs it even if they haven't been under contract in decades.

A lot of former guys have took them up on  that.

You mean the guys that Vince don't have a problem with.

WWE pays for rehab for anyone that needs it even if they haven't been under contract in decades.

You mean the guys that Vince don't have a problem with.

actually no..

I read that they've spent tens of thousands on Scott Hall and it's no secret that Vince is no fan of his

Now that you mention that, I remember them paying for Matt Hardy's rehab a couple of years ago when he wasn't with the WWE. I didn't know they did it for everybody though.

It seems to me that either Paul Heyman is writing some of these stories for WWE now or the new writers are really starting to get it. Last night RAW wasn't as good as the one from last week, but it was still one of the best ones in recent memory. Even the story between AJ and Kaitlyn has me sort of interested. I just knew they were going to find a way to mess that up.

I can't believe they let Daniel Bryan get a clean tap out win on Randy Orton.

• 3 weeks later...

Former WWE star The Ultimate Warrior was interviewed by Sam Roberts of Sirius/XM satellite radio on Monday and was asked about his current relationship with the company and Vince McMahon. "The best thing about everything right now with WWE after years of fighting and storytelling is that we're not fighting right now," Warrior said. 

"I don't have anything I can tell you about what the future holds. When something like this (video game) happens there's always rumors that take place about returning in some way or a Hall of Fame appearance, I don't have anything to tell you about that." You can view the interview at 

From ProWrestling.net 

http://deadspin.com/a-redditor-has-been-leaking-wwe-outcomes-update-wwe-r-787445495

In February on r/SquaredCircle, Reddit's pro wrestling forum, one poster kicked off a "prediction series," asking users to pick who they expected to win at that week's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event. The winner was a user named "Dolphins1925," who posted just minutes before the start of the event, and nailed the results of every single match. It was the first sign that WWE had sprung a leak.

"I will win this guaranteed," Dolphins1925 wrote as he made his picks. "I know all the winners."

That sort of confidence in itself isn't unusual; neither is someone scoring 100 percent on his predictions. Pro wrestling is fairly predictable. Pay attention to who's being pushed and who's being buried, combine that with dirtsheet rumors on what storylines are coming down the pipe, and you can get a pretty good sense of what's going to happen at any given event.

No, what's weird about Dolphins1925's perfect slate is that he made his picks for the next pay-per-view, and the next, all the way down to last night's Money in the Bank event, and he's been completely right, every single time. He's 38 for 38 in predicting the results of matches. He's not just some fan guessing. He knows WWE's plans.

He claims he doesn't work for WWE himself, but has a source who does. He claims he's revealing the results in order to embarrass the company, so it'll realize how leaky its ship is. "I am hoping that spreading the word will get WWE's attention," he wrote. "I am hoping that it will put a stop to spoilers from being leaked."

Daniel Bryan is the man right now and will probably be in the WWE title scene come SummerSlam. CM Punk is coming back and I would bet money that he is turning face.

I nailed both of these. And I am not a smark or mark, it's just that I think the WWE is too predictable. But I must admit, I like the way the WWE arrived to this moment.

That Brock Lesnar CM Punk fight on RAW was hilarious. And Daniel Bryan is crazy over right now. I hope they give him the title. I think he has earned it.

http://deadspin.com/a-redditor-has-been-leaking-wwe-outcomes-update-wwe-r-787445495

In February on r/SquaredCircle, Reddit's pro wrestling forum, one poster kicked off a "prediction series," asking users to pick who they expected to win at that week's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event. The winner was a user named "Dolphins1925," who posted just minutes before the start of the event, and nailed the results of every single match. It was the first sign that WWE had sprung a leak.

"I will win this guaranteed," Dolphins1925 wrote as he made his picks. "I know all the winners."

That sort of confidence in itself isn't unusual; neither is someone scoring 100 percent on his predictions. Pro wrestling is fairly predictable. Pay attention to who's being pushed and who's being buried, combine that with dirtsheet rumors on what storylines are coming down the pipe, and you can get a pretty good sense of what's going to happen at any given event.

No, what's weird about Dolphins1925's perfect slate is that he made his picks for the next pay-per-view, and the next, all the way down to last night's Money in the Bank event, and he's been completely right, every single time. He's 38 for 38 in predicting the results of matches. He's not just some fan guessing. He knows WWE's plans.

He claims he doesn't work for WWE himself, but has a source who does. He claims he's revealing the results in order to embarrass the company, so it'll realize how leaky its ship is. "I am hoping that spreading the word will get WWE's attention," he wrote. "I am hoping that it will put a stop to spoilers from being leaked."

I heard about this. It's so funny that he is doing this. And I like his reasoning behind it.

• 3 weeks later...

That guy is lucky Orton didn't kill him. Dude is extremely temperamental.

Roid rage..or at least it used to be before WWE started suspending them for it. Plus, I suspect he isn't all there to begin with. 

That was nothing. Back in the day when.people thought it was real, the bad guys used to get attacked all the time.

How far back? I've been watching off and on since the early 80's and I don't remember ever hearing about a fan attack in the ring that wasn't an angle.

Edited by The Evil Genius

I just googled that video MLSKINS and I read that the "fan was actually NWA-Wildside wrestler, Salvatorie Rinauro. Sal has worked for various Indies including, TNA, ROH, FIP, IWA-Mid South, NWA-Wildside and others. He also appeared in a WWE backstage vignette with Trish Stratus back in December."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/232457-identity-of-fan-jeff-jarrett-attacked-at-slammiversary

So I'm guessing it was an angle of TNA at the time.

That guy is lucky Orton didn't kill him. Dude is extremely temperamental.

Roid rage..or at least it used to be before WWE started suspending them for it. Plus, I suspect he isn't all there to begin with.   

That was nothing. Back in the day when.people thought it was real, the bad guys used to get attacked all the time.

How far back? I've been watching off and on since the early 80's and I don't remember ever hearing about a fan attack in the ring that wasn't an angle.

I've to a few wrestling events back in the 80's where fans jumped in the ring. You ever hear Arn Anderson tell the story of when the fans blocked the asle after the Horsemen beatdown Dusty Rhodes? It actually happened quite often in the Jim Crockett NWA.

I just googled that video MLSKINS and I read that the "fan was actually NWA-Wildside wrestler, Salvatorie Rinauro. Sal has worked for various Indies including, TNA, ROH, FIP, IWA-Mid South, NWA-Wildside and others. He also appeared in a WWE backstage vignette with Trish Stratus back in December."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/232457-identity-of-fan-jeff-jarrett-attacked-at-slammiversary

So I'm guessing it was an angle of TNA at the time.

Aw man, that sucks lol

How about Orton selling the move until he realized it was a fan...

And, this is the second time in the last couple of weeks that a fan rushed to the ring in a match involving Randy Orton...

One of the best fan run ins I've ever seen was on Raw (back in like '02) during a ladder match between Eddie G and Jeff Hardy I believe. Guerrero's climbing the ladder, and some  cat rushes in, bumps the ladder and knocks him off, then gets promptly clocked by Guerrero before getting hauled off by security.

Then another one where Linda McMahon is on stage and some gets up in front of her, before he gets a Ray Lewis tackle from Triple H. Lucky enough for them, WWE at the beginning of the '00s was pretty tame when it came to crazies on the roster.

If any of those dudes tried that in ECW (where at any point, you're talking about at least 3 cats that have probably killed 2 or more people) or NWA, or even the WWF in the 80's-90's with cats like Dynamite Kid, they'd have left either dead, or with a few broken bones.