Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

On another note, I think the Shield should introduce a new member. Paige from FCW with her Anti-Diva bit. She's already all in black.

You have been saying some wild stuff lately, but this would be kind of good. The only problem is who is she gonna feud with? Right now the WWE is only using six divas on their roster and they barely wrestle.

You have been saying some wild stuff lately, but this would be kind of good. The only problem is who is she gonna feud with? Right now the WWE is only using six divas on their roster and they barely wrestle.

I know I have....Kane and UT in the next WM to unify titles, etc.

She doesn't need to feud with anybody......rather....she needs to hate on everybody. The Shield needs to start grabbing some gold. Maybe the tag titles and inter-cont or something. Have her get the Diva's title...then go all anti-Diva on it by making the belt the Women's title again.

tumblr_mgtwpqUJN01rjgvh1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfq09uWxon1qhwdqso1_500.gif

Just black-ops her up a little and let her roll.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Stephanie McMahon could whoop Beth Phoenix or Chyna now.

http://rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/8085-stephanie-mcmahon-wwe-s-full-time-bad-ass.html

Stephanie McMahon: WWE’s Full Time Bad Ass

Do you ever wonder how the WWE’s Stephanie McMahon has managed to maintain a body that would rival an IFBB bikini pro or even one of her own pro wrestling Divas? It’s not like she hasn’t been busy the past few years. With her famous hubby Triple H, the two have welcomed three beautiful baby girls to their family all the while putting in typical 12 hour work days that she seems to shrug off as business as usual.

Stephanie’s typical day is like most full time executives in the corporate world—with just a tad bit more attention to detail on her diet and training than the average working mom. The alarm goes off at 6am. She heads into the kitchen to make her Species Nutrition Isolyze protein drink and downs a handful of her nutritionist, Dave Palumbo’s recommended morning supplements: Mineralyze, Omegalyze, and Juice Plus. By 6:30 she’s got the kids out of bed and the house is awake. Breakfast is cooking and it’s about that time to shuttle the little ones off to school.

Once Stephanie arrives at the WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut, she’s in bumper to bumper meetings all day long. Don’t think that just because she’s non-stop all day there isn’t time to follow her customized diet outlined by Palumbo.

“Dave’s diet is really easy to follow. I haven’t had any trouble staying on track with it.” She explains.

Stephanie began working with Palumbo after sitting in on several nutritional meetings between he and her husband. It took a little bit of convincing; but before long, she was totally onboard and bought into everything he’s advised.

“Dave is a really knowledgeable guy and the things he was telling Paul (Triple H) to do with his diet just made sense and seemed easy to understand, so it didn’t take too long for me to want to work with Dave as well. Literally the day I came home from the hospital after having my second daughter I started on his nutrition program. I gained 80lb with my first pregnancy and that was such a struggle to get the weight off. I gained another 60 pounds during the next pregnancy. I knew I had to work my butt off to get back in shape.”

More from the link.

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

Do you think growing up with that father would give you a warped body image?

I went to college with someone who went to high school with Stephanie McMahon. Apparently' date=' in the McMahon house there is (or was) a large oil painting of Vince in a body builder pose in the entryway.[/quote']

:ols:

That's awesome.

Do you think growing up with that father would give you a warped body image?

I went to college with someone who went to high school with Stephanie McMahon. Apparently' date=' in the McMahon house there is (or was) a large oil painting of Vince in a body builder pose in the entryway.[/quote']

Sort of along those lines, the house of a guy who ran with our crowd in high school was covered in nude photos of his mom. I mean at least one photo on every wall in every room in the house. Totally awkward

The implants look fine in those pics. In other pics, not so much. She looked fine without them...

The real problem is that her face looks fake...

Her face looks like she's gotten older and lost a ton of weight. She still had thay babyfat look when she first showed up on tv.

Maybe if we keep this up, we can give her an eating disorder. Let's do it!!!

• 1 month later...

Can't believe the last post in here was over a month ago and it was about an article on Stephanie McMahon lol....

Anyways, TNA is still dragging out their Aces and 8's storyline. AJ Styles has gone emo, and the best storyline might be the Knockouts...

For the first time in a long time, it's not much I can complain about what the WWE is doing. I am not to thrilled with the Ryback/Cena feud, but at least they have been able to provide some good moments.

They did the right thing by not stripping Dolph when he got his concussion.

Daniel Bryan is the man right now and will probably be in the WWE title scene come SummerSlam. CM Punk is coming back and I would bet money that he is turning face.

But the most important thing is they are adding some fresh faces. The Shield have been money since November and now they are about to debut the Wyatt Family. Big E Langston seems legit, and Fandango got some good heat. I hope his injury doesn't keep him out too long. Curtis Axel seems lame right now, but it's going to take time for me to get over that Michael Mcguilcully character lol

So yeah, while they might not be perfect, the WWE is actually having a nice run right now.

Edited by MLSKINS

The fresh faces are a very nice change to the landscape of WWE. The only complaint that I have is that it's impossible to care about any of their top faces (HHH, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio) because of the way their faces are written. I've never hated Cena as a wrestler, but his character that switches from serious to humorous promos has always been dull. The McMahons don't need to be on the TV screen because this isn't the 90's anymore. Sheamus is basically a bully, and Del Rio is just too... meh.

Other than the boring face characters, the WWE has been providing some pretty good wrestling matches (obviously with the Shield and Team Hell No feud), and tag team wrestling is starting to feel important again. They're even giving us reasons to care about the divas with the Kaitlyn/AJ storyline.

Also I've heard some online rumors about a Daniel Bryan heel turn, and I hope that's not true. At this point he's more over with the crowd than HHH is.

watched five minutes of raw for the first time since WM about a week ago.

Literally could not find one **** to give outside of the Shield.

I still think the WWE has a pretty good future ahead (when the Shield breaks up, they'll have 3 bonafide stars) of it but I just don't care anymore especially with Rock and Punk gone.

Money in the Bank is in Philly. I would have normally bought tickets months ago.

Haven't had the slightest inkling of desire to go

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I caught about 2 minutes of TNA a couple weeks ago, where I could've sworn I saw D'Lo Brown (getting jumped from behind). Is he really alive?

Yeah. I should cut TNA some slack. The Aces and 8 angle aint bad, it's just that it's been going on for too long.

The fresh faces are a very nice change to the landscape of WWE. The only complaint that I have is that it's impossible to care about any of their top faces (HHH, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio) because of the way their faces are written. I've never hated Cena as a wrestler, but his character that switches from serious to humorous promos has always been dull. The McMahons don't need to be on the TV screen because this isn't the 90's anymore. Sheamus is basically a bully, and Del Rio is just too... meh.

Other than the boring face characters, the WWE has been providing some pretty good wrestling matches (obviously with the Shield and Team Hell No feud), and tag team wrestling is starting to feel important again. They're even giving us reasons to care about the divas with the Kaitlyn/AJ storyline.

Also I've heard some online rumors about a Daniel Bryan heel turn, and I hope that's not true. At this point he's more over with the crowd than HHH is.

I heard the opposite. They are saying he and Cena are going to fight in a face vs face match. But you're so right. Turning Bryan heel would be ridiculous.

When he first came out I was like, I guess I know who Cena's next opponent will be. Then he got the talking about his retirement and I was like BS. No way they will let Mark Henry have a retirement speech live on RAW. But he kept talking and tears were coming out, so I was like, well dang maybe he is retiring. Then Cena stayed on the ring too long. I knew something was bound to happen.

When he first came out I was like, I guess I know who Cena's next opponent will be. Then he got the talking about his retirement and I was like BS. No way they will let Mark Henry have a retirement speech live on RAW. But he kept talking and tears were coming out, so I was like, well dang maybe he is retiring. Then Cena stayed on the ring too long. I knew something was bound to happen.

Then a hat-tip to you. I was totally suckered by it. I totally could see a guy like Henry getting a chance to retire like that. He's been around since the mid-90's Nationof Domination v DX and all that stuff.

Either way, I thought his performance was epic last night. Huge props to whoever wrote that bit into the story, and the execution. I think it totally sold. Twitter blew up during and after it went down.

Best Raw since the one after WM. Christian is back. Punk is back, AJ finally competes. Only thing that bugs me is that Jericho isn't being given a better run. I get it, he's putting over younger guys. But with him being a face and Punk kind of being a face...I'd like to see them go after the tag titles. That, or if the UT is really rumored to come back this summer. Him and Kane do it since they have a legit beef with the Shield.

• Like 1

Talk about a real tough guy and strongman, that is the Iron Sheik. It's a crying shame that these guys have absolutely no benefits in.pro wrestling while promoters like Vince has earned 10's of millions.

What a joke.

Sad to her that about Iron Sheik. Pro wresting is a very sick and unforgiving business. Very few are lucky to be good enough to where they can make money, make a name for themselves, and get out, before they either become crippled drug users/alcoholics, or brain damaged psychopaths, with 6 kids by 6 different women.

Then some guys just stay too long, becoming caricatures of themselves, wrestling in backwoods bingo halls for peanuts. I remember watching a lot of WWE stuff from '96 to -'04 a coupe years ago, and it was pretty much a who's who of guys that were either dead, crippled, or teetering on the edge of insanity.