Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Please, no triple threat match at WM.

Yeah, I am against triple threat matches, especially for the main event at WM, but if they can't get Taker vs Punk, they have to do it.

What are things looking like on the Sting front? I heard he was chomping at the bit to face Taker at WrestleMania.

I aint hear jack, probably a no go.

I think those rumbling are started by WWE fans. I think he recently signed a new deal with TNA anyway.

That's what I thought. I didn't have anything to confirm it, but I thought he signed a new deal.

Speaking of TNA, when was the last time anybody watched. I swear they have like a stretch of good shows for about 3 weeks and then they go like 3 months with some trash.

TNA is pretty good right now, but I like the idea of them going on the road for all Impact shows and reducing their PPV's to just 4 a year.

Really? I think it's gotten extremely stale right now. The Aces & Eights story line has gone no where, in fact they are nothing more than jobbers right now. Hardy is the champ and hasn't been on TV in a month. Not that it really matters though because it's not like he has a true rival at the moment. At least not since they made the brilliant decision to put 2 of their best stars together in a forced tag team. I just hope they have Roode and Aries run thru everyone and eventually hold all the belts. But I know that will never happen. The X Division title is supposed to be their version of money in the bank yet there is never any mention of this and zero focus on the X Division as a whole. Nobody cares about a dinosaur title holder like RVD.

Basically, they seem to have zero direction at the moment and it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep my interest.

Crossing my fingers that they have Bully Ray beat Hardy for the title and promptly turn heel as the leader of Aces & Eights. Maybe that will breathe some life into an otherwise stagnant product.

Edited by f_trizzy

You are right about about the storylines and direction to a certain extent. TNA has a few guys that just need to go away and RVD is one of them. They have some really good talent in the x-division, but RVD has the title. They have Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Storm and other young talent, but Devon hold the TV Title.

Well there goes the Swagger push.....

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-star-jack-swagger-arrested-wwe-tv-taping-traffic-violations/#ixzz2LTT2UCFy

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local sheriff's deputies ... and later released on his own recognizance.

He has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-star-jack-swagger-arrested-wwe-tv-taping-traffic-violations/#ixzz2LTdwZO8e

Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Does the WWE give the World Heavyweight Championship title match to CM Punk? John Cena can beat CM Punk on monday night raw to keep his match with the Rock at Wrestlemania. This way CM punk still gets a championship match at Wrestlemania. The other possibility is that money in the bank is cashed in for a championship match.

Does the WWE give the World Heavyweight Championship title match to CM Punk? John Cena can beat CM Punk on monday night raw to keep his match with the Rock at Wrestlemania. This way CM punk still gets a championship match at Wrestlemania. The other possibility is that money in the bank is cashed in for a championship match.

I was just talking to somebody about letting Punk wrestle Del Rio at WM, but honestly, the most logical thing would be to have Mark Henry face him. I still stand by my prediction that CM Punk will either be in a triple threat or facing The Undertaker.

I don't write for WWE, but if I did I will be so pissed at Swagger right now. Dude screwed them big time...

While I'm not a fan of Del Rio's face character. I still don't think you take the strap away so soon But they can't keep the other on the rock, right? I know this wouldn't happen, but I would love to see somehow Jericho get both and united the titles again like he did however long ago. Why do you need basically two heavyweight titles and no cruiser weight one?

Honestly, if you're going to put Ziggler over, it needs to be soon. Maybe have the Rock win at WM over Cena or Punk....and then Ziggler cash in the money in the bank for the title. That takes care of a few things.

While I'm not a fan of Del Rio's face character. I still don't think you take the strap away so soon But they can't keep the other on the rock, right? I know this wouldn't happen, but I would love to see somehow Jericho get both and united the titles again like he did however long ago. Why do you need basically two heavyweight titles and no cruiser weight one?

Honestly, if you're going to put Ziggler over, it needs to be soon. Maybe have the Rock win at WM over Cena or Punk....and then Ziggler cash in the money in the bank for the title. That takes care of a few things.

Do you really see Wrestlemania ending with Ziggler celebrating in the ring alone? That's a Raw ending, not a "Wrestlemania moment" or whatever they call it.

That MITB is only for the World Heavyweight Championship.

So is Swagger gonna lose his push? DUI, possession of weed, and speeding. I really hope it doesn't cost him the angle with Zeb...i'm digging that right now. #WEEDTHEPEOPLE

Also, pretty cool tidbit, I won 2 tickets for the go home edition of Raw before Wrestlemania on April 1st yesterday afternoon from Lavar and Dukes!

Oh and i think the new title is INFINITELY better than the spinner. I approve.

Edited by Drop

Del Rio is on fire right now. His face character has taken off.

I would shoehorn Henry or (gasp) Orton into the WM Main event to do the job to ADR. A quick rematch at the April PPV as well. Use this time for Ziggler to complain about not being given his opportunity, strap a rocket to him, have him win some high profile matches, then announce that he's going to cash in his MITB at the May or June PPV. Then go out and win it.

Cashing in and not winning is a terrible idea, and I hope they don't do it to Ziggler. But if ADR is going to lose at WM, then yes, lose it to Ziggler. I never thought Swagger was anything other than a bump in the road for ADR.

If you're interested in wrestling belts, this is a very good site.

www.belttalk.com

Wow, a forum about wrestling belts. People really do talk about anything.

FWIW, all indications looks as if WWE is going to keep the Swagger/Del Rio match as planned. Either that or they are really pulling one on everybody.

---------- Post added February-24th-2013 at 12:02 AM ----------

Sort of a Spoiler alert in the picture below.......

cbvcb

66671_440648832677490_789183291_n.png

This was supposedly taken at a house show in Texas on Saturday. I am guessing Punk vs Taker is going down.

If you're into wrestling history and a real fan of pro wrestling and not just a WWE sheep, you might be a little interested, plus, there's some pretty good stories behind some of belts, most noticably the Big Gold Belt. Plus and if you're a collector of belts, you might be interested.