Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Alright, someone help me out.  I'm considering ordering the network last minute.  Will it kick in immediately so I can watch WrestleMania, and does the audio still suck as of this moment?

Also, I don't have a PS anything or an Xbox anything.  Does it just stream on your computer as well, or do I need a device?  The only thing in our house is a Wii.

Alright, someone help me out.  I'm considering ordering the network last minute.  Will it kick in immediately so I can watch WrestleMania, and does the audio still suck as of this moment?

Also, I don't have a PS anything or an Xbox anything.  Does it just stream on your computer as well, or do I need a device?  The only thing in our house is a Wii.

As far as I know if you sign up for the 6 month paid subscription, you will get all the PPVs including Wrestlemania.  And it should activate automatically (it did for me, but I signed up on launch day).  It streams on the PC fine, I was watching some stuff on the PC earlier today.  My wife is running the vacuum cleaner right now, so I can't hear any audio anymore lol.  The bad audio feed I was hearing was through my PS3 on my TV, not sure if the PC feed was effected, my guess is it was all devices.

So we all know Sting is coming.  We all know that its more than likely Sting vs. Taker at WM31.  Ok, with that said, do you think they would force the Taker to lose the streak to Sting?  I would hope not, considering he avoided Vince and WWF/WWE for all those years.  I don't think they owe him a damn thing.

It got me wondering, is it possible, that Sting interferes in the Taker/Lesner match, costing the Taker the streak?  I could see him dropping the streak to Brock, who the only reason he left was to pursue a professional MMA career (until he got that stomach disorder), before I see him dropping it to an old, can hardly wrestle anymore Sting, who will make cameo appearances here and there for a year.  

Honestly, Sting ending the streak would piss me off.  It would do nothing for them after the fact, both likely will retire.  Brock, well, it would build him up and push him over again.  Although, Im perfectly fine with the Taker being undefeated at WM for his career then retiring.

So we all know Sting is coming. We all know that its more than likely Sting vs. Taker at WM31. Ok, with that said, do you think they would force the Taker to lose the streak to Sting? I would hope not, considering he avoided Vince and WWF/WWE for all those years. I don't think they owe him a damn thing.

It got me wondering, is it possible, that Sting interferes in the Taker/Lesner match, costing the Taker the streak? I could see him dropping the streak to Brock, who the only reason he left was to pursue a professional MMA career (until he got that stomach disorder), before I see him dropping it to an old, can hardly wrestle anymore Sting, who will make cameo appearances here and there for a year.

Honestly, Sting ending the streak would piss me off. It would do nothing for them after the fact, both likely will retire. Brock, well, it would build him up and push him over again. Although, Im perfectly fine with the Taker being undefeated at WM for his career then retiring.

I wouldn't be mad if it happened, but a lot of people would be.

But do you think they will debut Sting as a heel?

I wouldn't be mad if it happened, but a lot of people would be.

But do you think they will debut Sting as a heel?

No, but one can wish :D  I think it would be the best way to hype up the match for two old vets at the end of their careers.  The Taker, is a face, period, fans love him no matter what.  Like the way they loved Stone Cold, he was supposed to be a heal and it just didnt work.  I think the only way to get max hype would be for Sting to cost the taker the match.  

Hell, it doesn't even have to be as a heal, if you think about it.  He comes down from the rafters, old school style, right before he is about to finish Brock.  They stand toe to toe in the ring, then Brock gets up and F-5's the Taker, Sting leaves the ring, Brock gets the pin.

1) Don't want to see Sting or Taker in the ring again... Sting has to be near 60 at this point.

2) Heel Sting has never worked. It won't happen. 

Yeah the most he can be is a tweener. He doesn't have enough cold hearted douche in him to be a good heel. And he's too over with fans at this point.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1) Don't want to see Sting or Taker in the ring again... Sting has to be near 60 at this point.

2) Heel Sting has never worked. It won't happen. 

He doesn't even need to interfere physically to cost the Taker the match.  But, still pondering, it would be almost equally as cool if he came down from the rafters, all three stare at each other in the ring.  Bam!  He goes off on Brock, couple of Stinger Splashes, Scorpion Death drop.  Taker picks him up and Tombstones him, pins wins.  

Sting comes on Monday Night and explains that the only person to end Takers streak will be him at WM31.  

I could live with that.  

One mystery ending to Wrestlemania 30 could be Rock demanding his rematch clause at Wrestle mania 31..

Is anyone elses picture freezing up any?

Yeah, I got one freeze glitch while Hulk was talking.  I've had a couple of feed adjustments, where it goes to a standard definition picture, then rebuffs to HD, that was on my Xbox 360 (in the living room).  The Hulk freeze was on my PS3 in my office (where I am now).  Nothing more than a few flickers though.

I will say this, the feed on my Xbox360 is behind the PS3 and it connected after I had the PS3 feed going.

I am on the PS4. I can tell that my feed is behind by a couple seconds. It keeps repeating itself a little too.

I should have hooked up my Apple TV, it has always been flawless watching WWE Network.  But right now, both are looking great and not any more issues.  So, I wont fix what ain't broke.

This Bryant/HHH match has been pretty good.  Better than I expected.

**** Daniel Bryant!  I hope HHH ****s him over in the title match.  Hopefully, we get some sledgehammer action justice.

Edit:  That's what I'm talking bout!  He better not win the title.  I'm actually disappointed he didn't beat him more with the chair.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro