Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
guess your waiting for the bi vis edition of playgirl arent you :rolleyes:

Playboy and playgirl are just for lonely people who fantasize about someone they're never gonna be with. I go to sleep with the real thing next to me, not a magazine. Nice try though.

Playboy and playgirl are just for lonely people who fantasize about someone they're never gonna be with. I go to sleep with the real thing next to me, not a magazine. Nice try though.

so you have a playboy playmate/model sleeping next to you at night... i find that very hard to believe... it doesnt count if you put a picture of a real woman on a inflateable dolls face....

Guest sith lord
so you have a playboy playmate/model sleeping next to you at night... i find that very hard to believe... it doesnt count if you put a picture of a real woman on a inflateable dolls face....

OK, you win.

Just announced that 50 Cent will accompany Mayweather to the ring at WrestleMania.

The fans were totally ****ting on the Big show "shoot" fight last night. It was painful to watch.

Then you watched Mayweather talk & you wanted to stab yourself. He did not read his lines well. I don't know why the WWE doesn't just let them act like themselves.....

Guest sith lord
:doh:

And with that, I've lost all interest in Wrestlemania.....The OB edition.

I'm not a fan of 50's either, but I'll still order it.

WWE is so horrible now. I tried to watch the HHH vs. Kane match on RAW last night and it sucked. They save all the decent stuff for PPV's. I remember when titles used to change on RAW and stuff during the attitude era. This product is so stale and crappy now. Vince sucks.

Thats because WCW was still kicking around during the attitude era. To get the fans to tune in you needed to keep things fresh. Now, since the WWF is the only game in town, it doesn't really matter if you have the "wow" factor.

Guest sith lord
It was quite a, "WTF," moment when Jericho defeated Hardy for the IC-Title since belts never change hands on TV or at house shows anymore.

Well, if you haven't heard, Hardy's suspended for 60 days.