Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

do you feel better after writing that? seriously, i know more than you about wrestling...i never said it was better now than it was then.. I SAID IT WAS MORE ENTERTAINING..... and i stand by that, but i guess as long as you people keep drooling about ric flair and dusty rhodes from 10 years ago in a a company not around anymore, its all just a moot point

You come off as the type the wants to rebel against those that love and respect the past of the sport(s entertainment). Fight the good fight. :laugh:

Am I the only one that thinks the Elimination Chambers at NWO are going to be crap?

They shouldn't be doing 2, thats for damn sure.

I would guess that the Smackdown one is going to be worse. Probably far worse.

Look at the smackdown people. Batista, Big Daddy V, Great Khali, Finlay, MVP, & Undertaker. I like 2 of them (Finlay & MVP), but they'll probably be the first two people out.

Plus the fact that you know who's going to win (Undertaker & HHH) makes them even less appealing.....

Exactly what I was thinking.

PaulBurchill.jpg

Also couldn't chuckling at the anti-steriods ad from the WWE.

So what did he do to get yanked? As silly as the gimmick was, dude was OVER with the live crowds.

Don't even get me started on the anti-steriod add with Cena in it. :doh:

So what did he do to get yanked? As silly as the gimmick was, dude was OVER with the live crowds.

Don't even get me started on the anti-steriod add with Cena in it. :doh:

This new gimmick is very similar to what he had going in ROH. The only thing missing is having his sister read off a set of disclaimers before the match. I love the use of the curb stomp finisher but i think they should have kept the C4..i guess they thought it wasn't enough of a high impact finisher.

Once again, TNA allowed their women to shine by giving them semi-main event status in the streetfight between ODB and Awesome Kong. TNA's girls really give it their all out there and most of them seem experienced and not lost out in the ring. Most of these girls have worked indy for some time unlike most of the WWE women who were eye candy first and wrestlers later. TNA's Knockout Division is a true bright spot on the show. It'll be interesting to see where they take the ODB/Gail Kim confrontation.

Tonight is No Way Out, any predictions? Mine are...

Cena vs. Orton.....I honestly don't want Cena back on top (is it just me or did he look a lot bigger when he returned at the Royal Rumble??) I really expected him to be out till around SummerSlam, but sadly I don't get my wish. Orton as champ has been kinda disappointing lately. I wanna see Orton win, but I wouldn't be surprised if WWE (again) doesn't give us what we want and puts the belt on Cena.

Edge vs. Mysterio.......Mysterio is injured and I didn't expect him to win anyways. Edge should win and head onto WM24.

Punk vs. Chavo.....I'm sure Chavo will retain through some form of cheating or something. Poor Punk....

SD! Elimination Chamber.........obviously the weaker-looking of the two chamber matches. It'll be between Taker and Batista at the end, and since we've seen Edge-Batista a few times over the last year+, Taker will be looking for gold again at WM24

RAW Elimination Chamber........I'm sure the winner of this match will be able to tell us who wins the Cena-Orton match. I would love to see Michaels win gold again, but it looks like that'll never happen again. Hardy winning and Cena winning would be a unique matchup, but we all know who's the big man behind the scenes. Triple H will probably win and face Cena at WM24.

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy.........Flair will once again pull out a victory, probably through a roll up or catching Kennedy while he's being too ****y. Flair lives on until WM24.

Tonight is No Way Out, any predictions? Mine are...

Cena vs. Orton.....I honestly don't want Cena back on top (is it just me or did he look a lot bigger when he returned at the Royal Rumble??) I really expected him to be out till around SummerSlam, but sadly I don't get my wish. Orton as champ has been kinda disappointing lately. I wanna see Orton win, but I wouldn't be surprised if WWE (again) doesn't give us what we want and puts the belt on Cena.

What's this "we"? I don't particularly want Orton as champ. Hey, :idea: Do something unexpected and give it to Hardy.

"we" meaning, peoople who don't want Cena as champ. I honestly don't care for Orton as champ either. Hardy would be a nice surprise (he and HBK's match on RAW was very good). I even put into my predictions how i'd rather see HBK as champ, or IF Cena had to win, he fights Hardy at WM24 and drops the belt to him.

Then again....WWE could pull some BS if Orton were to win via cheating, and make the WWE Title match a triple threat between Orton, Cena, and the winner of the Elimination Chamber (I swear, if I am right about this.....:doh: )