Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network to Review the NFC East Today

TahoeSkin

I don't know why everyone is getting there panties in a bunch.

Let's observe the facts.

1. Adam Archuleta is a HIGHLY overpaid liability in the passing game.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven absolutely nothing in the NFL as of yet. .

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone.

Just trying to add a non homerish point of view.

1. You are confusing him with Roy Williams.

2. Randle-El has proved a lot, there was a piece of his value a couple months ago in ESPN Inside by KC Joyner showing just how valuable he was to the steelers passing game even when he didn't catch passes.... I'll take a few TD passes out of his Ass, now and then, any day.... oh did we mention his punt return skills :rolleyes: I will argue with anyone to find a better #3 WR option outside of Indy. than Lloyd

3. This one is the funniest... I mean coaches never make a difference to a team...... :laugh:

Saunders just happened to have been the OC after Gibbs during Air Coryell high powered offense, He help make the greatest show on turf, and took an unknown grocery store stock boy and made him an MVP and Super Bowl Winner. He helped take some average WR, and A QB and RB castoff into the best offense in the NFL the past four Years, and transformed Trent Green into a pro bowl QB, and Priest Holmes into a possible HOF'er.

4. When trying to give a non-homer point of view... it maybe advisable to use actual facts instead of erroneous opinions passed off as facts ;)

I don't know why everyone is getting my panties in a bunch.

Let's observe the facts.

1. Adam Archuleta is amazing and you cant forget about st.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven that they are absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. Brandon Lloyd? He focuses more on his rap career then he does his pass catching abilities. And he will still kick our asses next year.

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone. At least i dont think he has. im not to sure about anything anymore.

Just trying to add a moron's point of view.

The only thing I agree with is that the redskins will win the division. There defense will destroy all, and their offense will embarass my giants and lavar arrington.

i think this pretty much speaks for itself(read quote)

To be fair, most media is predicting us to do fairly good in one of the most stacked conferences in recent memory. When was the last time you saw all four teams in most people's top 10 or so? That's still pretty good. They just have to suitor to the NY and Dallas fan base, which is sadly, much larger than ours. We just have very comparable if not more hard core fan numbers.

For the last three years Bill Parcells has got a pass as a coach because of his legacy. Unlike Gibbs who actually has his team on an upswing (from 6-10 to 10-6), Parcells has done almost the exact opposite and has the Cowboys basically at a fork in the road with the talent he currently has on offense. Yet every offseason the analysts basically come back with the same exact line, "Well Parcells is entering his (2nd, 3rd, 4th) season as Cowboys coach, so you knooooooooooow they will contend for the superbowl..........GARBAGE,

Same here. I have Charter. Freaking losers. Im ticked.

Hopefully theyll get it back before the September

If you talk to them, then they may give it back. I had that problem with Comedy Central years ago before South Park made the channel so popular. Cable companies DO want to give you what you want, after all. Even if it is sometime between 12 and 8.

well they have a lot of repeats on the nfl network, but on june 22 they actually have the redskins vs. the eagles. i dont mean to sound ungrateful, but was the 14 to 13 comeback against dallas in dallas not worthy of the week. that was one of the best games ive ever seen.

That was one of the most boring games EVER untill the last 5 minutes I don't think people could get through the first 3 quarters without switching channells.

2. Randle-El has proved a lot, there was a piece of his value a couple months ago in ESPN Inside by KC Joyner showing just how valuable he was to the steelers passing game even when he didn't catch passes.... I'll take a few TD passes out of his Ass, now and then, any day.... oh did we mention his punt return skills :rolleyes: I will argue with anyone to find a better #3 WR option outside of Indy. than Lloyd

3. This one is the funniest... I mean coaches never make a difference to a team...... :laugh:

Saunders just happened to have been the OC after Gibbs during Air Coryell high powered offense, He help make the greatest show on turf, and took an unknown grocery store stock boy and made him an MVP and Super Bowl Winner. He helped take some average WR, and A QB and RB castoff into the best offense in the NFL the past four Years, and transformed Trent Green into a pro bowl QB, and Priest Holmes into a possible HOF'er.

4. When trying to give a non-homer point of view... it maybe advisable to use actual facts instead of erroneous opinions passed off as facts ;)

C'mon...you can't seriously tell me Archuleta is worth anything close to what we're paying him.

A piece by ESPN about Ranile El...I don't get it. Is the media bias or not. Since when do you take value of what ESPN says? I get it, it's cause Randle El is a skin, so that is valuable and true information they were offering, right? :rolleyes:

Coaches don't make a difference like you think. I know this is another league altogether...but look at the Knicks and Larry Brown. A sure fire hall of fame coach, who has won champinships, and a team with the highest payroll in the NBA. Sounds kinda familiar, eh?

I'm not saying the Redskins are the Knicks...they're not even close. But just because you sign the good coaches doesn't mean you will be the best team. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work out like that. There is still the matter of executing plays and getting the job done on the field.

I expect the skins to be very competitive next season, but I'm sorry if I'm not on the YEAH BABY SKINS 16-0 ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL bandwagon.

I might be an idiot to some of you, but I've seen too many times this team make major moves only to do absolutely nothing with them on the field.

And if any of you thinks we're just gonna frolic on down to SB XLI unscathed, they you all are the idiots.

Guest santana4prez

All im going to say is when the Redskins win the NFC East and go on to win SB41 I am going to talk so much **** its not even funny. I think any team in the NFC East can win the division but people in the media look at contract numbers more than they do talent. The Redskins got the perfect pieces to fit in with the team they had last season. The Skins are being overlooked because the Cowboys got Owens and the Giants got Arrington and the simple fact that people think we overspent on overrated players. I cant wait til we prove all these guys wrong. If the Skins dont win the NFC East or the Super Bowl I will be the first one on this board saying hey your team is damn good and proved it. In my opinion the Skins our better than people give them credit for and thats the way I like it because when the Skins go all the way im going to say hey I guess all you guys were wrong.:point2sky Joe Gibb knows what he is doing and alot of people dont realize that yet but they all will in time.HTTR:helmet:

Let's observe the facts.

If anyone should be wearing girlie underwear here it'd be you, given the complete lack of male potency in your "comments." As in the past, your post here contains little other than flagrant stupidity presented as a challenge. You can be as critical of the 'skins as you want, but you need to step your game up big time.

If this level of nonsense you seem to think passesfor argument doesn't dramatically improve you'll be playing elsewhere. Study some of the other opposing fans who have been here awhile and note their football arguments overall. Copy them until you get a brain.

And if you say "we" one more time, like you do later in the thread, like you're a Redskin fan when you're the Giant fan it says on your profile, I will permanently ban your pinheaded little troll act? Got it?

C'mon...you can't seriously tell me that i know what im actually saying. i mean come on. im a moron.

...I don't get it. Is the media valuable. Since when do you take value of what ESPN says? I get it, it's cause Randle El is a skin, even though he wasnt when they made the randle el special.

Coaches don't make a difference like you think....but look at the Knicks and Larry Brown. A sure fire hall of fame coach, who has won champinships, and a team with the highest payroll in the NBA. Sounds kinda familiar, eh? yeah i actually said "eh"

I'm not saying the Redskins are the Knicks.... But just because you sign the good coaches doesn't mean you will be the best team. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work out like that. There is still the matter of executing plays and getting the job done on the field. And im not saying that the redskins didnt sign any players, but i...oh forget it i lost my train of thought.

I expect the skins to be very competitive next season, but I'm sorry if I'm not on the YEAH BABY SKINS 16-0 ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL bandwagon. I think they will go 14-2 because they will pull their starters

I might be an idiot, but I've figured it all out.

And if any of you thinks we're just gonna frolic on down to SB XLI(or 41)unscathed, then you all are probably right.

Im gonna go cry myself to sleep now

dont ask...this is how i entertain myself

If anyone should be wearing girlie underwear here it'd be you, given the complete lack of male potency in your "comments." As in the past, your post here contains little other than flagrant stupidity presented as a challenge. You can be as critical of the 'skins as you want, but you need to step your game up big time.

If this level of nonsense you seem to think passesfor argument doesn't dramatically improve you'll be playing elsewhere. Study some of the other opposing fans who have been here awhile and note their football arguments overall. Copy them until you get a brain.

And if you say "we" one more time, like you do later in the thread, like you're a Redskin fan when you're the Giant fan it says on your profile, I will permanently ban your pinheaded little troll act? Got it?

wow that was so much better than what i would have said.

Thank you for setting that fool straight...the Redskins don't need fans like that.

I was doing some work so I tivo'd the NFC East review and now I am not even going to watch it...makes me sick that we can't get a equal shake even on a network ran by the NFL.

I don't know if anyone noticed this before but during the draft wrap up when it came to the NFC East and they went through every team they didn't even mention us...I honestly think that we have to win the SB for any type of love from the media.

Thank you for setting that fool straight...the Redskins don't need fans like that.

I was doing some work so I tivo'd the NFC East review and now I am not even going to watch it...makes me sick that we can't get a equal shake even on a network ran by the NFL.

I don't know if anyone noticed this before but during the draft wrap up when it came to the NFC East and they went through every team they didn't even mention us...I honestly think that we have to win the SB for any type of love from the media.

i think he is a giants fan

I love being the underdog, just like last season, and when we win the division this year, what will these haters say about the Skins?

They didn't mention the acquistion of Al Saunders, I bet they'll remember to mention him when the Skins go on to be a top 5 offense this yr. Mark my words, " TOP 5 OFFENSE ". I can't wait to see this season unfold and playing the underdog is just what our players need to have the extra push when it counts the most, CRUNCH TIME 4TH QTR. :D

Let's observe the facts.

1. Adam Archuleta is a HIGHLY overpaid liability in the passing game.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven absolutely nothing in the NFL as of yet.

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone.

1. Arch is better then Ryan Clark. I don't know if you noticed, but Ryan was no stud in coverage either. He looked great in our system, Arch will look even better.

2. Brandon Lloyd and Randel-El are 30 times better then an injured Patten and Taylor Jacobs.

3. Al Saunders is one of the best offensive coaches in the NFL, but I guess he will be a non-factor. :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a homer to see that we've improved this off-season. It takes a hater to say that we didn't. :2cents:

All im going to say is when the Redskins win the NFC East and go on to win SB41 I am going to talk so much **** its not even funny. I think any team in the NFC East can win the division but people in the media look at contract numbers more than they do talent. The Redskins got the perfect pieces to fit in with the team they had last season. The Skins are being overlooked because the Cowboys got Owens and the Giants got Arrington and the simple fact that people think we overspent on overrated players. I cant wait til we prove all these guys wrong. If the Skins dont win the NFC East or the Super Bowl I will be the first one on this board saying hey your team is damn good and proved it. In my opinion the Skins our better than people give them credit for and thats the way I like it because when the Skins go all the way im going to say hey I guess all you guys were wrong.:point2sky Joe Gibb knows what he is doing and alot of people dont realize that yet but they all will in time.HTTR:helmet:

Hell Ya!!!:cheers: See you in MIAMI:point2sky HAIL :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I may be wrong here, but haven't most media prognosticators picked the Cowboys to make the playoffs the past two years? And haven't they picked the Skins to fail?

Wrong on both counts.

So why do you think they'll get it right now?

The Gnats are so pathetic. Cant wait to run all over them this year!:gaintsuck

Jumbo you kick A@# :applause: :cheers: kick the troller out

See ya in MIAMI :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky HAIL

Archived