Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network to Review the NFC East Today

TahoeSkin

That's why I no longer have cable. :cool:
Well, my cable provider is also my ISP so its the most affordable option for me (I have no land-line). When I move though, I will have to buy a dish and get Sunday ticket in order to watch Redskins games.:)

Anyhow, back to the matter at hand, I have no NFL Network so could you more fortunate souls help-a-brotha-out and provide a nice recap? Thanx in advance.

Well, my cable provider is also my ISP so its the most affordable option for me (I have no land-line). When I move though, I will have to buy a dish and get Sunday ticket in order to watch Redskins games.:)

Well, my local cable provider is also my ISP, but I decided to get DirecTV and refused their TV cable package. I'm probably paying more, but I don't care because now I get the NFL Sunday package, DC Comcast, and the free NFL Network. It's worth it to me.

:cool:

Its DirectTV for me, the only thing that slows me up is these pesky Georgia frogstrangler storms. When we had cable we had the same problem so it is a wash. I thought we had storms in Virginia until I saw a real one down here.

You want to see storms! You come to Truckee/Lake Tahoe and you'll see what a real storm is!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My predictions:

"Dallas will win the division because of the addition of Terrell Owens. Oh yeah, Bill Parcells is a God."

"The Redskins overspent again. Expect an 8-8 finish."

"Lavar Arrington will put up monster #s for the Giants as they contend for a Super Bowl."

"Look for the Eagles led by a now healthy McNabb to bounce back."

"Oh yeah, by the way the Skins overspent."

I'm not one to engage much in whining about the media at every opportunity, but this was ridiculous when it came to Redskins. I'll let you guys elaborate, but I thought it was mainly absurd Redskins-wise.

NOTHING POSITIVE AT ALL! He basically asked did we get what we payed for, and that Archuleta will have to cover the great TE's in our division. CLEARLY, we have the best safety tandem in the NFC East, so this should be a concern of the other teams. Also, he didn't even comment on the signing of Al Saunders. He also said that he doesn't know what Lloyd and ARE wre gonna bring to our passing game. Did he NOT see our playoff loss in Seattle. Sharpe's breakdown of the Redskins was horrible!

Doesn't think we are better even with the moves .He likes the Cowboys and the Giants. He picked the Cowboys to win the division.

Not just the division, but to make to be real Super Bowl contenders. What an ass. He said that the Redskins brought guys in but that they won't add anything to the team. He completely left out Saunders and Carter. Man I hate him.

Archived