Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network to Review the NFC East Today

TahoeSkin

If anyone should be wearing girlie underwear here it'd be you, given the complete lack of male potency in your "comments." As in the past, your post here contains little other than flagrant stupidity presented as a challenge. You can be as critical of the 'skins as you want, but you need to step your game up big time.

If this level of nonsense you seem to think passesfor argument doesn't dramatically improve you'll be playing elsewhere. Study some of the other opposing fans who have been here awhile and note their football arguments overall. Copy them until you get a brain.

And if you say "we" one more time, like you do later in the thread, like you're a Redskin fan when you're the Giant fan it says on your profile, I will permanently ban your pinheaded little troll act? Got it?

zing! Nicely done Jumbo.

gibbs=power running game

saunders=powerful passing game

that doesnt sound like the same to me like people keep saying

I think you need to do a little research on the trio of Sanders, Monk, and Clark (The Posse) while playing under Joe Gibbs offense. Then compare that with any trio of WRs that Saunders has ever led. Including the Greatest show on Turf.

There is no way you can tell me that the offenses productions dont look eerily similar.

Here is a little insight :

Art Monk : The consummate professional, Monk was renowned for his work ethic and reliable hands. Monk came to the Redskins in the first round from Syracuse and built a reputation for being fearless going across the middle. He retired as the NFL's all-time leading receiver, and holds Redskins records for career receptions (888), catches in a season (106 in 1984), catches in a game (13 against the Lions in 1990) and career receiving yards (12,026). Along the way he played in four Super Bowls, winning three, and three Pro Bowls.

Ricky Sanders : Another small-college player who was a big find for the Redskins, Sanders was the speedy deep threat of "The Posse," which also included Monk and Clark. Stolen from the USFL, Sanders is remembered for setting an NFL record with 193 receiving yards (on nine catches, including two TDs) in the Super Bowl XXII ambush of Denver. Although he stood only 5-8, Sanders holds the team record of 12 TDs in a season, set in 1988, and ranks fifth in club history in career receptions (414) and yards (5,854).

Gary Clark : Clark came from Division I-AA James Madison via the USFL, but quickly proved himself to be a big-time playmaker on a team that won two Super Bowls. He holds the club record in a non-strike game with 241 yards receiving against the Giants in 1986, and ranks third all-time in receptions (549) and yards (8,742) as a Redskin. But the numbers most indicative of Clark's talents were his five seasons over 1,000 yards and his four Pro Bowls despite the fact that he played at only 5-9 and 180 pounds.

If you need a little info about the RBs (including Riggins, Allen, Byner, etc.) under Gibbs I will gladly provide that as well.

Parcells= 2 rings one qb

Gibbs = 3 rings three qb's

Makes no sense. At the end of the day, Gibbs will be the one they all talk about.

Gibbs - QBs: Theismann, Williams, Rypien. RBs : Riggins, Smith, Byner

Parcells - QBs : Simms, Hostetler. RBs : Morris, Anderson

If anyone should be wearing girlie underwear here it'd be you, given the complete lack of male potency in your "comments." As in the past, your post here contains little other than flagrant stupidity presented as a challenge. You can be as critical of the 'skins as you want, but you need to step your game up big time.

If this level of nonsense you seem to think passesfor argument doesn't dramatically improve you'll be playing elsewhere. Study some of the other opposing fans who have been here awhile and note their football arguments overall. Copy them until you get a brain.

And if you say "we" one more time, like you do later in the thread, like you're a Redskin fan when you're the Giant fan it says on your profile, I will permanently ban your pinheaded little troll act? Got it?

You're right. I'm dumb.

eat my ass ********....click your ban button and make yourself feel more powerful. I guess that would compensate for your inability to sustain a full erection you limp prick.

Wow.

I never really understand the guys that make these type of responses.

Are you so ignorant that you think that anything you post is the golden rule ?

Are you so arrogant that you think your stuff dont stink ?

Are you so stupid that..

Never mind. Obviously you are.

Educated posts. Educated points. Educated opinions. Educated arguments.

Even if not educated on any of those, at least make them worth arguing.

Your post is just SCREAMING, BAN ME !!. Pretty sure you will get what you asked for.

Thanks for playing.

You want to see storms! You come to Truckee/Lake Tahoe and you'll see what a real storm is!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have been there, my daugher lives in Carson City, I have seen your storms, try a Georgia one, with tornados and hail and rain, it ain't pretty.

Wow.

I never really understand the guys that make these type of responses.

Are you so ignorant that you think that anything you post is the golden rule ?

Are you so arrogant that you think your stuff dont stink ?

Are you so stupid that..

Never mind. Obviously you are.

Educated posts. Educated points. Educated opinions. Educated arguments.

Even if not educated on any of those, at least make them worth arguing.

Your post is just SCREAMING, BAN ME !!. Pretty sure you will get what you asked for.

Thanks for playing.

FIGHT!!!! C'mon everyone it's a fight!!!!

I guess I'm trying to figure out why anyone would care what some talking head thinks about our team. Hell - I'd rather have them continue spewing that ignorant BS. Making 'experts' eat their words will make victory that much sweeter.

I hope everyone keeps sleeping on us.

:logo:

eat my ass ********....click your ban button and make yourself feel more powerful. I guess that would compensate for your inability to sustain a full erection you limp prick.

Go home GNAT go home...:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck You are all a bunch of the worst ****es. I cant wait for the seasson to start and run all over you this year. See ya in MIAMI but you can watch from your tv ya little f#@$ HAIL:point2sky

Sounds like pretty thin analysis but I don't really understand why some of you let it bother you. I've come to expect it from everything I watch and/or listen to. There are very few media people who actually offer good balanced analysis, there are quite a few reasons why the Redskins should be a team to watch out for in 2006 but you don't hear that from 90% of the media. I think that it may be a good thing as it will hopefully be a motivational factor for the team this year. I think that the disrespect that was shown to the 'Skins last year was a small part of what allowed the 5 game run to close out the season and make the playoffs.

The 'Skins will be a good team this year, and IMO, you don't need Sharpe, Salisbury, Pastabelly or King to tell you that.

Here's why it's bothersome...

I waited the whole show to listen to this crap. I know it doesnt matter what they say, but I am football starved, I mean I've been watching NFL Europe for the love!!!

that was so lousy and almost intentionally pointed against the Skins. can we please fast-forward to September????

wow.... you know I don't post too much, mostly just read the threads and laugh at the experts, and some of the comments some people make, but i just had to say something here......

DeadlyVenom is completely 100% right.......

everything he has said is true.....

along with ....

losing Lavar is going to hurt....

Mark Brunell is washed up ....

Patrick Ramsey should be the starter ....

Rocky McIntosh wasn't the best pick for the Redskins...

Randel El is not a dangerous reciever ...

Brandon Lloyd can't catch the easy throws ...

Santana Moss is too small ....

The redskins were stupid for trading Coles for Moss ...

Joe Gibbs isn't going to be able to grasp the 'new' NFL ...

The redskins are going to miss Champ Bailey ...

The Broncos got the better deal in the Portis/Bailey trade ...

The redskins are going to miss Antonio Pierce ...

The Redskins secondary is going to be exposed without Smoot and Bailey ...

The Redskins will be in cap hell next year....

...... Can you taste the sarcasm? ... well, can you?

The only reason everyone thinks we overspend is that they are just too pissed off that they're teams are too damn cheap (or just too stupid) to understand that we don't overspend, we just manage the cap better than the rest of the league because we have a better understanding of how to bend the salary cap to our advantage.

wow.... you know I don't post too much, mostly just read the threads and laugh at the experts, and some of the comments some people make, but i just had to say something here......

DeadlyVenom is completely 100% right.......

everything he has said is true.....

along with ....

losing Lavar is going to hurt....

Mark Brunell is washed up ....

Patrick Ramsey should be the starter ....

Rocky McIntosh wasn't the best pick for the Redskins...

Randel El is not a dangerous reciever ...

Brandon Lloyd can't catch the easy throws ...

Santana Moss is too small ....

The redskins were stupid for trading Coles for Moss ...

Joe Gibbs isn't going to be able to grasp the 'new' NFL ...

The redskins are going to miss Champ Bailey ...

The Broncos got the better deal in the Portis/Bailey trade ...

The redskins are going to miss Antonio Pierce ...

The Redskins secondary is going to be exposed without Smoot and Bailey ...

...... Can you taste the sarcasm? ... well, can you?

The only reason everyone thinks we overspend is that they are just too pissed off that they're teams are too damn cheap (or just too stupid) to understand that we don't overspend, we just manage the cap better than the rest of the league because we have a better understanding of how to bend the salary cap to our advantage.

Sweet ass sig dude.

Parcells= 2 rings one qb

Gibbs = 3 rigns three qb's

Makes no sense. At the end of the day, Gibbs will be the one they all talk about.

Correction

Parcells 2 rings, 2 QB's 3 sb appearances, 3 sb quarterbacks

Gibbs 3 rings, 3 QB's

I don't know why everyone is getting there panties in a bunch.

Let's observe the facts.

1. Adam Archuleta is a HIGHLY overpaid liability in the passing game.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven absolutely nothing in the NFL as of yet. Just because we signed them, does not make them garaunteed allstars. ARE pulled a few passes out of his ass and he's the best thing since sliced bread? Brandon Lloyd? He focuses more on his rap career then he does his pass catching abilities. Yeah, he might give you an amazing catch every now and then, but his hands are not consistent.

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone. OMG, they didn't mention one of our coordinators!!! You guys have got to be kidding me......We don't have the dual powered running game that KC had, and for all you Cooley lovers, he sure as hell aint no Tony Gonzalez. You can have Bill Walsh running this offense for all I care....it's the execution that counts in the end.

Just trying to add a non homerish point of view.

The only thing I disagree with is that the cowboys will win the division. TO won't do for the cowboys what he did for the eagles his first season in. Too many holes at the o-line for them to have a consistent offense if you ask me. There defense will keep them in games, but there offense won't be anything to drop your jaws for.

Why are you all so hard on this guy? He's taking a hard look at his football team and because he's not wearing homer goggles you guys are beating him up???

Look what he's sayin......

Archulta is highly overrated. That can not be disputed. How many of you discussed how great a player he was before he was a redskin last year? None. My guess is he never entered into any of your top 10 safety lists before he was a skin. And he is poor in coverage. But he's a strong safety, you won't find too many SS's that are very good in coverage. Its not a knock on him, its a fact. Thats why they're Strong Safeties and not Free Safeties. The funny thing is because of his contract, as soon as ST gets the get out of jail free card, I fully expect him to holdout for more cash. How could he not? You just made Arch the highest paid safety in the league, when everyone and thier brother knows ST is twice the player he is? Imagine the complaining and griping thats going to come out of his mouth? You really think he'll wait to redo his contract when his current contract is up? No way.

Look at what he said about Lloyd, and ARE. They have not proven anything in the NFL, not by a longshot. Now they have potential, sure. ARE is an exciting player, he's very quick, and can be used very well on dump offs, or screen plays. But don't you already have one of those guys in Santana? And Lloyd.....where do I start? Will drop an easy catch, but then make a great one. Probably the least consistant player in the NFL. Its just a fact guys. Nobody had Lloyd or ARE in thier top 20 Wideout lists prior to them becoming skins. Nobody.

Saunders......I have no doubt that Saunders is a terrific O coordinator. But he's not going to turn an offense around in one year. Give the guy some time, then sure, I think he can do it. But not in one year.

And the guy made a valid point. Seems every year you guys either make a splash in free agency, or get some hot coach.....Norv, Shottenheimer, Spurrier, Saunders...........it never ends, and except for last year, it has yet to be successful. Thats all the guy was trying to say. And it was a good point.

Wow, I guess everyone reacts differently to their first beer...

Some people are a joke, but my question is," What's it like being the punchline?":ciao:

it doesn't even bother me anymore...let the haters hate and the players play.....

:cheers:

Bring on the hate. I hate it when we are predicted to do well. The lower the national expectations the better. Hopefully Shannon Sharpe will come out and do some hating as well. We could shut both of them up. A tremendous feat.

Why are you all so hard on this guy? He's taking a hard look at his football team and because he's not wearing homer goggles you guys are beating him up???

Archulta is highly overrated. That can not be disputed. How many of you discussed how great a player he was before he was a redskin last year? None. My guess is he never entered into any of your top 10 safety lists before he was a skin. And he is poor in coverage. But he's a strong safety, you won't find too many SS's that are very good in coverage. Its not a knock on him, its a fact. Thats why they're Strong Safeties and not Free Safeties. The funny thing is because of his contract, as soon as ST gets the get out of jail free card, I fully expect him to holdout for more cash. How could he not? You just made Arch the highest paid safety in the league, when everyone and thier brother knows ST is twice the player he is? Imagine the complaining and griping thats going to come out of his mouth? You really think he'll wait to redo his contract when his current contract is up? No way.

Look at what he said about Lloyd, and ARE. They have not proven anything in the NFL, not by a longshot. Now they have potential, sure. ARE is an exciting player, he's very quick, and can be used very well on dump offs, or screen plays. But don't you already have one of those guys in Santana? And Lloyd.....where do I start? Will drop an easy catch, but then make a great one. Probably the least consistant player in the NFL. Its just a fact guys. Nobody had Lloyd or ARE in thier top 20 Wideout lists prior to them becoming skins. Nobody.

Saunders......I have no doubt that Saunders is a terrific O coordinator. But he's not going to turn an offense around in one year. Give the guy some time, then sure, I think he can do it. But not in one year.

And the guy made a valid point. Seems every year you guys either make a splash in free agency, or get some hot coach.....Norv, Shottenheimer, Spurrier, Saunders...........it never ends, and except for last year, it has yet to be successful. Thats all the guy was trying to say. And it was a good point.

Please...give me a break!

Your mothers a ASTRONAUT!!

Archived