Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network to Review the NFC East Today

TahoeSkin

He hated on Archuleta and Randle El.

Talked about Archuleta lack of pass coverage and said he doesn't think Randle El will help Moss ( in terms of helping with pressure).

He didn't talk about Saunders, Lloyd, or Carter.

Except that Sean Taylor and Marcus Washington will be covering the TEs.

Adam will be keying on run support!

NOTHING POSITIVE AT ALL! He basically asked did we get what we payed for, and that Archuleta will have to cover the great TE's in our division. CLEARLY, we have the best safety tandem in the NFC East, so this should be a concern of the other teams. Also, he didn't even comment on the signing of Al Saunders. He also said that he doesn't know what Lloyd and ARE wre gonna bring to our passing game. Did he NOT see our playoff loss in Seattle. Sharpe's breakdown of the Redskins was horrible!

Archuleta is a upgrade over Clark, and with our coaching staff should havesome of his best years of his career. With him & Taylor not many TE's are going to want to cross the middle.

Gee What can Randle-El & Llyod bring to the table... hmm maybe SPEED, Viable options at #2 & #3, Randel-El abilities to open up an offense and punt returning skills. Maybe along with Patten spread open the field and open up running lanes for Portis, and open the Middle for Cooley?......

And Carter a young speed rusher in Williams attack defense... how could that help

:doh:

NOTHING POSITIVE AT ALL! He basically asked did we get what we payed for, and that Archuleta will have to cover the great TE's in our division. CLEARLY, we have the best safety tandem in the NFC East, so this should be a concern of the other teams. Also, he didn't even comment on the signing of Al Saunders. He also said that he doesn't know what Lloyd and ARE wre gonna bring to our passing game. Did he NOT see our playoff loss in Seattle. Sharpe's breakdown of the Redskins was horrible!

Archuletta will have to play in space and was overpaid but other than that I agree his assement was lacking.

I have to admit, that was pretty sad. He did voice his concerns and explained why he doesn't think we have improved. He said that Archuleta wouldn't be able to contend with the Great tightends in the East. Didn't think that ARE (didn't hear him mention Lloyd) would improve the passing game, saying the dependency we had on Moss was too blame and ARE won't change that.

He then went on to say that he thinks Dallas takes the division and saying nothing positive about our team earlier, says that Washington will be right there with them.

I truthfully believe that ESPN is hating on the Redskins for two reasons... New York is massive media outlet and has alot of people in it and the huge fanbase around the country that the cowboys have.

How can you be stupid enough to not even mention Andre Carter and Al Saunders? and can they ever look above the money? like what those players we "overspent" for will do for us.

Oh and I remember Tom Jackson saying that he dosnt think we have great team chemistry becuase we replaced alot of players and let people go...We added a total of 13 Players and probally only 10 of those players will be he when the season starts. Then the Giants totally revamped their defense but that dosnt matter.

ugh, before Archuleta signed with us, when his named was mentioned, all the mediots would talk about is everything he can do and everything he brings to a defense

now that he's a Skin, all the mediots talk about is everything he
can't
do
ohlord.gif

I truthfully believe that ESPN is hating on the Redskins for two reasons... New York is massive media outlet and has alot of people in it and the huge fanbase around the country that the cowboys have.

How can you be stupid enough to not even mention Andre Carter and Al Saunders? and can they ever look above the money? like what those players we "overspent" for will do for us.

Oh and I remember Tom Jackson saying that he dosnt think we have great team chemistry becuase we replaced alot of players and let people go...We added a total of 13 Players and probally only 10 of those players will be he when the season starts. Then the Giants totally revamped their defense but that dosnt matter.

NFL network is ESPN?

tomorrow the nfl network is featuring the skins v. chargers game. too bad we lost that one

Man that sucks. I was waiting for us to be on Game of the week. Too bad we lost that one. Man! Our 2nd Cowboy game should be on there. Complete domination. Kind of like our first Giant game sadly, lol.

Sounds like pretty thin analysis but I don't really understand why some of you let it bother you. I've come to expect it from everything I watch and/or listen to. There are very few media people who actually offer good balanced analysis, there are quite a few reasons why the Redskins should be a team to watch out for in 2006 but you don't hear that from 90% of the media. I think that it may be a good thing as it will hopefully be a motivational factor for the team this year. I think that the disrespect that was shown to the 'Skins last year was a small part of what allowed the 5 game run to close out the season and make the playoffs.

The 'Skins will be a good team this year, and IMO, you don't need Sharpe, Salisbury, Pastabelly or King to tell you that.

well they have a lot of repeats on the nfl network, but on june 22 they actually have the redskins vs. the eagles. i dont mean to sound ungrateful, but was the 14 to 13 comeback against dallas in dallas not worthy of the week. that was one of the best games ive ever seen.

I don't know why everyone is getting there panties in a bunch.

Let's observe the facts.

1. Adam Archuleta is a HIGHLY overpaid liability in the passing game.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven absolutely nothing in the NFL as of yet. Just because we signed them, does not make them garaunteed allstars. ARE pulled a few passes out of his ass and he's the best thing since sliced bread? Brandon Lloyd? He focuses more on his rap career then he does his pass catching abilities. Yeah, he might give you an amazing catch every now and then, but his hands are not consistent.

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone. OMG, they didn't mention one of our coordinators!!! You guys have got to be kidding me......We don't have the dual powered running game that KC had, and for all you Cooley lovers, he sure as hell aint no Tony Gonzalez. You can have Bill Walsh running this offense for all I care....it's the execution that counts in the end.

Just trying to add a non homerish point of view.

The only thing I disagree with is that the cowboys will win the division. TO won't do for the cowboys what he did for the eagles his first season in. Too many holes at the o-line for them to have a consistent offense if you ask me. There defense will keep them in games, but there offense won't be anything to drop your jaws for.

Let's observe the facts.

2. Brandon Lloyd and ARE have proven absolutely nothing in the NFL as of yet. Just because we signed them, does not make them garaunteed allstars. ARE pulled a few passes out of his ass and he's the best thing since sliced bread? Brandon Lloyd? He focuses more on his rap career then he does his pass catching abilities. Yeah, he might give you an amazing catch every now and then, but his hands are not consistent.

3. Last time I checked, Al Saunders doesn't come on the field to catch passes or tackle anyone. OMG, they didn't mention one of our coordinators!!! You guys have got to be kidding me......We don't have the dual powered running game that KC had, and for all you Cooley lovers, he sure as hell aint no Tony Gonzalez. You can have Bill Walsh running this offense for all I care....it's the execution that counts in the end.

The only thing I disagree with is that the cowboys will win the division. TO won't do for the cowboys what he did for the eagles his first season in. Too many holes at the o-line for them to have a consistent offense if you ask me. There defense will keep them in games, but there offense won't be anything to drop your jaws for.

your an idiot

Let's observe the facts.

That's not adding an objective view, it's adding an extraordinarily judgemental and poorly-evidenced one. Your "facts" are only opinions that are irrefutably distorted and manipulated. Don't call yourself a fan of my team if this is how you think.

Archived