Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pentagon to Release video of Plane hit 9/11?

Thiebear

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

Sorry Bufford...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

Sorry Bufford...

If youve been keeping up with the discourse, you should know that a little thing such as videotaped evidence will do little to dissuade the tinfoil hat club.

Without even seeing the tape, i will say:

1. It looks doctored.

2. Why did it take so long to release? Could it be because it took that long for the govenment to recreate the event EXACTLY at Area 51, videotape it, edit it, and release it for public consumption?

3. There must have been explosives already planted inside the Pentagon, because this little puff of smoke in frame 238 looks wierd.

4. George Bush is responsible, i dont care what you say.

:doh:

If youve been keeping up with the discourse, you should know that a little thing such as videotaped evidence will do little to dissuade the tinfoil hat club.

1. It looks doctored.

2. Why did it take so long to release? Could it be because it took that long for the govenment to recreate the event EXACTLY at Area 51, videotape it, edit it, and release it for public consumption?

3. There must have been explosives already planted inside the Pentagon, because this little puff of smoke in frame 238 looks wierd.

classic. :laugh:

1. It looks doctored.

Well, George Bush is responsible. :)

1. It looks doctored.

Awesome.

I don't know why they would release any additional evidence at this point, it's pretty much an open and shut case, right. Just look at the veritable mountain of physical evidence proving an airliner hit the pentagon that's already out there! Oh, wait a minute, there is none!

I don't know why they would release any additional evidence at this point, it's pretty much an open and shut case, right. Just look at the veritable mountain of physical evidence proving an airliner hit the pentagon that's already out there! Oh, wait a minute, there is none!

Weren't you one of the fools we owned in several threads on this and finally you stated that if a tape was released you would believe the hundreds of eye witnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon?

How typical

Weren't you one of the fools we owned in several threads on this and finally you stated that if a tape was released you would believe the hundreds of eye witnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon?

How typical

Bring on ALL the tapes, there should be numerous angles from numerous sources, just as there are numerous eyewitness reports that do not claim an airliner hit the pentagon.

And quit calling people fools, boy! You are 24 years old so you basically know nearly nothing about anything at this point.

Bring on ALL the tapes, there should be numerous angles from numerous sources, just as there are numerous eyewitness reports that do not claim an airliner hit the pentagon.

And quit calling people fools, boy! You are 24 years old so you basically know nearly nothing about anything at this point.

...because that happens when you turn 36. 4 years and then I will have all the answers also, can't wait

Here's a good start for all manner of evidence supporting alternate theories regarding the events of 9/11.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Really though fellas, you shouldn't depend on fellow skins fans for this kind of info anymore than you should depend on the gov't. As Americans you have the opportunity to examine vast amounts of evidence from numerous sources of, obviously, varying integrity. In fact, it is your duty to do so!!

Don't be scared!

Here's a good start for all manner of evidence supporting alternate theories regarding the events of 9/11.

Really though fellas, you shouldn't depend on fellow skins fans for this kind of info anymore than you should depend on the gov't. As Americans you have the opportunity to examine vast amounts of evidence from numerous sources of, obviously, varying integrity. In fact, it is your duty to do so!!

Don't be scared!

I'm scared of fools such as you!

Don't be scared!

Ummmm none of that actually proves anything

I hope you all enjoy that tape. I spent my last few days on active duty on Temporary Assignment to the Pentagon making this film.

Thanks for all the pointers in the other thread as well.

I spent a lot of time doctoring............er.......a.........making sure to erase everything the consiracy guys could point out

Archived