Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pentagon to Release video of Plane hit 9/11?

Thiebear

Bring on ALL the tapes, there should be numerous angles from numerous sources, just as there are numerous eyewitness reports that do not claim an airliner hit the pentagon.

And quit calling people fools, boy! You are 24 years old so you basically know nearly nothing about anything at this point.

Anyone who believes a plane DID NOT hit the Pentagon is a TOOOOL!!!

I saw it myself!!!

In 1966 when Abby Hoffman and the YIPPIES levitated the Pentagon 3” off its base--it loosened the bolts that hold the Pentagon to Arlington soil. On 911, the fear in the Bush White House created a vacuum, which caused the Pentagon to be sucked up in the sky where it hit the plane and not visa versa. That is what the film will show.

I'd like to see it either way since this is what's been requested for several years. Also, why talk about the tinfoil hat club when, first of all, the government has been reluctant to release such a video tape in the first place and it has taken a lot of effort to even reach this point, and second of all, there are many unresolved questions to the entire matter of 9-11. Even if you accept every bit of the government's story, there are many questions worthy of further inquiry. But we're too busy talking about "tinfoil hats" instead of asking, "What happened to the FAA and military response?" It does not take a conspiracy to propose such questions which, inspite of the 9-11 Commission, were not truly answered.

Unless you are simply ignorant of the questions being put forth by 9-11 investigators, then you may want to conduct some research, or you're just a saying "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck" without knowing much on the matter.

Just saw it in my office kitchen....can't even see the plane...the announcer was saying "there is the nose cone" but you couldn't see dick and it was all from one angle.....i had to get back to my desk but those 2 mins seemed pretty lame....and they only showed one angle....you'd think a building of that high intelligence would have security cams all over...who knows...lets hope this was just the first glimpse and they can actually show the plane in the freeze frames leading up to the hit...cause on all the vid and freeze frames i couldn't see a thing.

I'd like to see it either way since this is what's been requested for several years. Also, why talk about the tinfoil hat club when, first of all, the government has been reluctant to release such a video tape in the first place and it has taken a lot of effort to even reach this point, and second of all, there are many unresolved questions to the entire matter of 9-11. Even if you accept every bit of the government's story, there are many questions worthy of further inquiry. But we're too busy talking about "tinfoil hats" instead of asking, "What happened to the FAA and military response?" It does not take a conspiracy to propose such questions which, inspite of the 9-11 Commission, were not truly answered.

Unless you are simply ignorant of the questions being put forth by 9-11 investigators, then you may want to conduct some research, or you're just a saying "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck" without knowing much on the matter.

36310024._MG_1536.jpg

And just so you know...yes, I am much smarter than most people you know and more importantly, I am not afraid to learn more.

And you're 18 inches long and your wife is a former playmate...right? I love the internet...

I didn't say it would...just reopen the investigation, that's all!

There nothing wrong with wanting to know more and answering questions, but a lot of the videos I have seen were seemingly legit, only to be completely debunked afterwards. The best one I saw was on here a while back with this supposed MIT physics professor, well his ideas were proven faulty too. In that thread I asked some questions and I was thoroughly attacked so I feel for you, but this is a sensitive area so it has to be treated a bit differently.

Thanks for all the insults, guys.

Just show me the proof, please!

And just so you know...yes, I am much smarter than most people you know and more importantly, I am not afraid to learn more.

Well, you insulted me first and that seems all you can do. Logical argument is obviously beyond your capabilities.

Oh for god's sake not again. We beat this into the ground.

There are over a hundred eyewitnesses. And where are the 200 people who were on that plane? Did the government just "disappear" them? Why aren't their familes upset about that?

As comspiracy theories go, this one is a particular stinkeroo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Thanks for all the insults, guys.

Just show me the proof, please!

Some people I know boarded the flight at Dulles, and shortly thereafter their body parts were found in the Pentagon ruins. Does that constitute proof to you?

:mad:

We hired Lucas to make the video. But we had to fire him when he insisted he could "make the story even better". After months and months of arguing, we had to let him go because of his refusal to not use Jar Jar Binks as one of the terrorist pilots.

We then hired Mel Gibson, but he wanted to make it using a language that hasnt been heard in 5 thousand years.

Then we asked Ron Howard, but he was afraid of the bad press.

So we got Rob Zombie. Sure it's going to suck. But it will have lots of gore to excite teenage males.

Remlik and the Illuminati production team.

Some people I know boarded the flight at Dulles, and shortly thereafter their body parts were found in the Pentagon ruins. Does that constitute proof to you?

I'd really like to hear the tin foil heads respond to this.

Oh for god's sake not again. We beat this into the ground.

There are over a hundred eyewitnesses. And where are the 200 people who were on that plane? Did the government just "disappear" them? Why aren't their familes upset about that?

As comspiracy theories go, this one is a particular stinkeroo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Dont even bother guys, this isnt about reality for some people, its about perception. Clouded perception.

And Ashburn, sorry man.

Sory for your loss - I have often wondered why people think the Guv'ment is out to fool them.

I think the Feds have more important things than killing off hundreds of people on airlines, don't you?

Conspiracies? Nah, rather its people's unwillingness to accept that even the stongest and baddest kid on the playground can be hurt and is vulnerable once in awhile.

Show me the money - that is all I want. Show me SOMETHING that verifies that Flight 77 struck the Pentagon. Inspite of all of the supposed investigation, I find it extremely hard to believe that not a single piece of physical evidence has been put forward to tie the flight with the crash site. If this is indeed what happened, well, for God's sakes, show us!

I have talked about this issue previously: You can remove the Pentagon "missile" theory (Rumselfed was the first to state a missile hit the Pentagon, keep in mind...), and you still have many questions left unaswered. The crux of my interest in 9-11 is not hinging upon this particular event. Incidentally, some have put forth the notion that theories such as the Pentagon missile strike have been proposed as a red herring to the 9-11 investigation.

But, in addition to those who said they saw a plane hit the Pentagon, there are those who said they saw something else strike the building. Some mentioned a small craft, other mentioned something more akin to a fighter plane. Also, some of the witnesses for the plane strike added details that didn't appear to be true, such as the jetliner striking the ground before the Pentagon's structure.

Incidentally, "body parts" were few and far between at the crash site; after all, if the Pentagon, as proposed, shredded the 757, then what would it do to organic matter? In that context, I still do not see how any of the bodies were identified.

It comes down to this: thus far, we have witnesses, and that is it. We have some engine parts that have been seen in scene photographs, but to which plane they belong has been hotly disputed. Keep in mind that aircraft parts are registered to aircraft, and it would be a simple matter to produce the parts that would be verifitably associated with Flight 77.

Thus, where are these parts? What was taken under wraps from the crash location? Why was the video footage taken? Why did the Flight 77 disappear, with little reaction from FAA controllers, and suddenly appear, while executing a nearly impossible turn, traveling at 450 MPH while just a few feet above the ground?

Incidentally, folks always ask "What happened to the passengers on the flight?" Hell if I know - you can guess what you want in such an evil scheme. Take a guess...

But, I am sorry to say, this case is not as airtight as one would propose on this thread because there is not the physical evidence, released by the government, examined by investigators, and provided to journalists, that says, "Here, Flight 77 struck the Pentagon."

And that would lay to rest any questions - but I don't think it will happen. And folks are not going to simply accept the government story because of that.

I am also sorry for your loss. Not to question you, my friend, but as far as I understand, little body parts were found.

But, inspite of your post, this does not dissuade me from asking questions. And if I knew someone on the plane, on my personal level, I'd be asking more questions and wondering why the system failed your friends.

I think the Feds have more important things than killing off hundreds of people on airlines, don't you?

Conspiracies? Nah, rather its people's unwillingness to accept that even the stongest and baddest kid on the playground can be hurt and is vulnerable once in awhile.

No, it is not that. And it isn't just about the "Feds killing off hundreds of people."

Once again, read the details of the questions that are challenging the government's storyline. If you have not, then you may want to at least be informed on this issue.

Archived