Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are your pet peeves

fuji869

Who was your favorite classic WWF superstar?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite classic WWF superstar?

• Mr. Fuji
    • Undertaker
    • Ultimate Warrior
    • Hilbilly Jim
    • King Kong Bundy
    • Gorilla Monsoon
    • Ivan Putski
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Yokozuna
    • Macho Man Randy Savage
    • Junk Yard Dog
    • Iron Sheik
    • George the Animal Steele
    • Brutus the Barber Beefkake
    • Sargeant Slaughter
    • Brett Hart
    • Owen Hart
    • The Bushwackers
    • Legion of Doom (hawk and animal)
    • The Head Bangers
    • Coco B Ware
    • Andre the Giant
    • Virgil
    • Other (I know i forgot a bunch)

Just wondering what everyone's biggest pet peeves are.

I have two big ones:

First people that have to take two of the same picture. I don't know how many times I have looked through my old photo albums and seen two same picture (not doubles). I hate it when I have someone take a picture and then they say "Oh, let me get another one" Thank God for digital cameras.

People that have to hit "reply all" on an email. I send out email jokes, many of which I post here. Why when you are making a comment on the joke do people have to reply to everyone when you do not know anyone on the distribution list. Now I use the BCC line because people were complaining about people that have to hit "reply all".

the "little things"....

people that don't say "thanks" when you hold the door for them. as if it's a job to do it for them or something. also people that don't "give the wave" for letting them merge in front of you. that little ishh pisses me off.

Since you mentioned people who take the same picture twice, I'll mention portrait style pictures altogether. I dred being with members of family or extended family at some gathering where we have to dress up, because inevitably someone will say, "Hey, since we're all dressed up. Let's take pictures!" Then we'll spend about 45 minutes to an hour with varying people passing their cameras around saying, "ooh, get one for me." And for all this time of mind numbing boredom and pretending to look happy, all you get is a visually uninteresting picture, that years down the road we'll look at and say, "oh, well that's what we looked like."

All these problems are only exacerbated when you actually get a professional photographer to take the picture. Because people take these portraits way more seriously then, than they do in the other situation, and they actually expect them to look good in the end.

I've already said this in previous (similar) threads but once again...

...my pet peeve is people who sigh or get snippy when they get touched on the metro -- train or bus. You are on (sometimes) standing room only public transportation in a highly populated metropolitan area -- this is not the boondocks. If you so desperately need significant personal space you should choose another way to travel.

slow drivers, heavy traffic, talking to customer representives on the phone that don't know how to speak english, people who criticize every little mistake that doesn't even matter, and people who wear a team's jersey to a game that isn't even playing (aka someone wearing an eagles jersey at FedEx when the Redskins and Steelers are playing)

Those are my ultimate pet peeves.

people who wear a team's jersey to a game that isn't even playing (aka someone wearing an eagles jersey at FedEx when the Redskins and Steelers are playing).

I agree with this, not that it bothers me, but I do think it's a dumb thing to do. But I think it's funny that I feel the opposite way at a concert, where I think it's dumb to where a T-shirt for the band that's playing.

What about power lines?

I freakin HATE power lines. They are the scourge of this country's landscape.

rolling countryside, manicured neighborhoods, main-street USA... all neat and tidy... with freakin power lines strung from hell to breakfast. :doh:

Is it just me? Next politician who promises to bury power lines in this country is getting my vote. Even if it's chomerics :laugh:

People who are arrogant about topics they know nothing about.

People who are afraid of silence. Just because I'm not talking doesn't mean that you have to take up the slack. I promise.

When my dog steps on my bare feet. I realize shes a big clumsy oaf, but it HURTS.

When I lose my temper. I have a ton of patience, and it takes a whole lot to get me to lose it, but when I do I just kind of go off, and I always feel like an ******* afterwards.

People who drive in fog with no headlights on.

Hello??? I might need to see you.......

No turn signals.

I once read a poll that stated people who admit to not using turn signals gave this reason: It's none of your business where I'm going. Un-freakin-believable!!

People who tailgate(driving) and leave their high beams on.

Even if you have a rear view mirror with the flip switch,it still hinders your vision.

i HATE drives that merge on the fast lane and go slow...what the ****! they dont even pass anyone, they just get merge to **** with you!

people who go below the speed limit on a one lane road. there aint no passing legally.

when two cars are going to same speed so u cant passed either of them...so annoying and dumb, i feel like shooting them!

when something breaks right after the warranty ends -seems like it happens the day after! soo annoying.

soo many more but i cant think of them right now.

You see someone look at their watch - then you ask them what time it is and they look at their watch again (keep in mind this has all transpired in less than 5 seconds....)

You spend more than $10 on a date and the girl acts like she doesn't know whats expected...

You spend more than $10 on a date and the girl acts like she doesn't know whats expected...

I was on a second date with a girl and after I bought the movie and lunch she said see did not feel any chemistry. Granted it was the second date so I was not attached but if she was going to plan on dumping me she could have at least offered to pay for her part of the lunch.

:cuss:

Archived