Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are your pet peeves

fuji869

Who was your favorite classic WWF superstar?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite classic WWF superstar?

• Mr. Fuji
    • Undertaker
    • Ultimate Warrior
    • Hilbilly Jim
    • King Kong Bundy
    • Gorilla Monsoon
    • Ivan Putski
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Yokozuna
    • Macho Man Randy Savage
    • Junk Yard Dog
    • Iron Sheik
    • George the Animal Steele
    • Brutus the Barber Beefkake
    • Sargeant Slaughter
    • Brett Hart
    • Owen Hart
    • The Bushwackers
    • Legion of Doom (hawk and animal)
    • The Head Bangers
    • Coco B Ware
    • Andre the Giant
    • Virgil
    • Other (I know i forgot a bunch)

My new biggest pet peeve is people on here who sign their name after every post, as if the original author is in question. "Here's my post, where it clearly says my screename to the left, but I just want to make sure you know that it was actually me that wrote it." Its like bamboo shoots under my fingernails every time I see that...:mad:

-jrockster77

My new biggest pet peeve is people on here who sign their name after every post, as if the original author is in question. "Here's my post, where it clearly says my screename to the left, but I just want to make sure you know that it was actually me that wrote it." Its like bamboo shoots under my fingernails every time I see that...:mad:

-jrockster77

I cant stand it when Jrock posts. :silly:

--PleaseBlitz

-jrockster77

:laugh: :laugh:

True... so true..

Every single person who flies on a plane the same day I do. What a bunch of animals. I don't know why my patients gets so thin when I fly but everyone makes my blood boil. Check your fu#^%$^ bags for god sakes. stop tryin g to stuff 10 lbs. of ***** in a 3 lb. over head storage bin. Stop putting your seat back all the way I don't eant so smell your stinking hair. And formost. don't say anything to me. I don't care where your from or where your going. I'm just trying not to think of this giant metal coffin falling out of the sky. You don't have to have a blanket and a pillow. You aint getiing ripped off if you dont get them. Use the feakin bathroom in the airport so you don't have to stink up the plane. I swear flying makes everyones bowels a mess. Not everyone has to bunch up where the baggage comes out of the shute. you aint getting it any sooner. thank you

People at work who bother me while I'm eating on my lunch break. (GO THE EFF AWAY!)

People who drive slow in the fast lane.

People who stop at YIELD signs.

Pluralizing people's names.

Noisy eaters.

Repeating myself.

People who mispronounce my name.

1. People who drive 1 mile down a line of cars and then STOP and try and get in... it stops traffic in that lane and also makes the people IN LINE wait longer...

2. See above but insert off ramp and then on ramp to get 1/2 mile ahead.. (Eisenhower) hundreds of cars do it and the cops only show up at the end of a slow quota month.

3. A crotch rocket doing 100mph down 495 like a video game.... then hearing we don't respect motorcycles...

4. Drunks: I come to work all the time at 1-4am and its totally obvious.. Your weaving and slow and almost took that exit but then swerved back into the road..

I have to time your weaving so i can get by you ....

Archived