Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hardest video game ever?

Spaceman Spiff

Chrono Trigger is terribly easy. It is hard to die as the enemies have such little life and deal so little damage. Never played S M RPG. I'm gonna have to say Battletoads takes the title of all time highest difficulty.

I agree Chrono Trigger was easy, awesome game though

Nobody agree with me on Final Fantasy Tactics being quite hard?

I beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time the day I bought it. I beat Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones in 2 days. It took me 3 months of frustration to get through Warrior Within.

I didn't play the first two, but Warrior Within was supremely annoying with the need to get to water in order to not die. Lame. Same as getting the additional health benefits which were also lame. Decent game, but stupidly placed difficulty.

I can't remember too well but wasn't there a dungeon that required you to bomb open the entrance at a seemingly random place?

I think it was level seven you had to burn a random bush to open the entrance and the bomb was on the side of a cave to get to the last level.

I can't remember too well but wasn't there a dungeon that required you to bomb open the entrance at a seemingly random place?

Of course, there is all kinds of stuff like that in the Zelda series. Like in Ocarina of Time where you have to play certain tunes on the Ocarina while standing in a certain location to accomplish stuff. How are you suppossed to know that?

Final Fantasy Tactics was an awesome game but I passed it with a bunch of Lancers? Those guys that jumped way high up. I actually thought about that game recently. It's like a cross between chess and RPG.

Yea lancers..I loved that game, thinkin about playing it again. Just the way it's setup is really awesome, completely out of the ordinary

Agreed. I got to the second boss, I think, some guy on a horse on a bridge, and was like "screw this". It's the only XBox game I have that I can think of that I gave up on so early into the game due to frustration over its difficulty.

Perfect Dark Zero for 360 is a huge pain in the ass too. The first couple levels were a lot of fun, but I'm about halfway in, and I think I've had about enough of it. If they make a Perfect Dark Zero 2, they need to add in the "save wherever you want" feature, or at least not make save points a good 20+ minutes apart.

I stopped playing that game at the same part :) It was pretty difficult, I just gave up and played some easier games.

super ghouls and goblins. Never beat jet force jemini either, had to collect all those god forsaken fuzzy things. I could never figure eternal darkness out either. And something must be said about the water temple in Legend Of zelda ocarina of time. I hated that temple.

GTA: 3 and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

I beat Prince of Persia: Sands of Time the day I bought it. I beat Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones in 2 days. It took me 3 months of frustration to get through Warrior Within.

Warrior Within was by far the worst of the 3. I borrowed it from a friend an hated it.

Archived