Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know Things Are Good When..............

bulldog

co-workers and family members that are fans of the Cowboys and Eagles don't even want to discuss the 2006 season :laugh:

the only good natured sparring I get is from Giants fans. I think that will end up being the rivarly series in 2006 for this team.

You know things are good when you have the best coaching staff in the league, you got the cream of free agency, bye week on week 8 of next season, Dallas has 3 consecutive road games next season, and Giants statistically have the toughest schedule in the NFL next season.... yes, things are good from this angle.

you know things are good when...

opposing teams' fans posts on ES don't get your blood pressure up. You simply laugh at them. :laugh:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

You know things are good when......

The biggest problem your offense faces is getting the ball equally to all your offensive weapons! :)

You know things are good when Adam Schein says he doesn't see the Skins as a Super Bowl team.Last year he said,the Skins would be the worst team in the division.He was somewhat bashing the Skins today on Serius radio along with Soloman Wilcott.They were talking about how every year the Redskins spend all the money and end up with nothing to show for it.They of course threw in the obligatory Redskins are going to be in cap trouble next year.

the only good natured sparring I get is from Giants fans. I think that will end up being the rivarly series in 2006 for this team.

you know Giant fans are the only fans i have ever been able to have good natured sparring with, beagles and convict fans are always ignorant and always jerks.....that tom giant fan guy is a douche!:eaglesuck:dallasuck:gaintsuck

Im actually gonna go out on a limb here and say the Giants take a step back this year and dont make the playoffs. They really didnt do a whole lot this offseason, and instead of the pattycake schedule they got last season, 13 of their 16 games this time around are against teams who were and could be playoff contenders.

You have to say that the Giants is really the serious threat in the division. Not sold on cowboys even though the so-call experts is having broke back mountain moment with them :laugh: .. The Eagles? is a mystery if McNabb can come back 100% who knows.. But, yes things are good being a skins fan..

Archived