Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know Things Are Good When..............

bulldog

After reading this thread, I cannot see how anything less than a Super Bowl victory for Washington wont be a complete disappointment.

You know things are good when that's the best a Dallas fan can come up with on a thread like this. Especially "after" reading this thread.

:slap: Stop it. We're a happy lot right now. Ride the wave. ;)

After reading this thread, I cannot see how anything less than a Super Bowl victory for Washington wont be a complete disappointment.

Well, amigo, if we started a thread on "the things HeHateMe cannot see" we'd have the longest run ever :D;)

Seriously, I'm not one of those "anything but a SB is a wasted season" guys. Sure, its the only thing to set as the real goal, but after the smoke clears I can feel good about all sorts of things. Until that smoke clears though and ever round's been fired, it's SB or die...one game at a time.

You know things are good when that's the best a Dallas fan can come up with on a thread like this. Especially "after" reading this thread.

:slap: Stop it. We're a happy lot right now. Ride the wave. ;)

I've been riding it since day one.

And its been a lovely wave too. ;):)

Hey, I know things look bright in DC, I feel the same way in Dallas.

And sure we disagree about eachothers prospective promise, but its fun to "put it out there" once in a while isnt it?

I've been riding it since day one.

And its been a lovely wave too. ;):)

Hey, I know things look bright in DC, I feel the same way in Dallas.

And sure we disagree about eachothers prospective prospects, but its fun to "put it out there" once in a while isnt it?

Absolutely. Gives us something else to argu......debate about during the offseason. :)

Well, amigo, if we started a thread on "the things HeHateMe cannot see" we'd have the longest run ever :D;)

Seriously, I'm not one of those "anything but a SB is a wasted season" guys. Sure, its the only thing to set as the real goal, but after the smoke clears I can feel good about all sorts of things. Until that smoke clears though and ever round's been fired, it's SB or die...one game at a time.

Good or bad, winning it all for teams like Dallas and Washington is always the standard.

Hate to say it, but for the most part, its true.

Sure, progress is nice each season.

But when that final whistle blows for your season and youre not cheering for the winning team, youre disappointed.

In light of this, heres to a Dallas/Washington NFC Championship. :cheers:

Good or bad, winning it all for teams like Dallas and Washington is always the standard.

Hate to say it, but for the most part, its true.

Sure, progress is nice each season.

But when that final whistle blows for your season and youre not cheering for the winning team, youre disappointed.

I can go with that. :helmet:

Wouldn't be the first time I had a drink with a cowboy fan :laugh: :cheers:

You know that is the thing ..... as much as I say I hate the Cowboys .... at the end of the day I respect them more than anyone else ..... they are our Arch Enemy ........ and after years of hate I find that I miss players like Aikman and Emmitt just like I miss John Riggins and Darrell Green.

And I think that an all star team made up of Cowboys and Indians could beat any other fantasy team ya put together.

I completely agree, my friend. Let the old days be the new days once more! I love nothing more than when the Skins and Boys are both powerhouses, just slugging the holy bejeezus out of each other. It just makes everything seem right with the world.

Oh and...

You know things are good when my signature ceases to be funny and becomes 100% accurate. :D

You know that is the thing ..... as much as I say I hate the Cowboys .... at the end of the day I respect them more than anyone else ..... they are our Arch Enemy ........ and after years of hate I find that I miss players like Aikman and Emmitt just like I miss John Riggins and Darrell Green.

And I think that an all star team made up of Cowboys and Indians could beat any other fantasy team ya put together.

How in the name of all that is good and holy was the name "Darrell Green" still available? :laugh: Cool.

Just for humor: When you ask an anti-Redskins fan " on any given play who's gonna get the ball...will it be Moss, Randle El, Lloyd, Cooley, Fauria or Portis (coming out of the backfield)?"

...and their response is usually, slow...very slow! :laugh:

:eaglesuck You know thing are good when......

You offer both Cowboys and Eagles fan a $200.00 bet that Redskins will finish better then both of their fag teams. Then offer a extra $100.00 if the Cowgirls or the Eagles make the playoff and no one takes the bet!!! HAIL HAIL THE REDSKINS!!!:dallasuck

co-workers and family members that are fans of the Cowboys and Eagles don't even want to discuss the 2006 season :laugh:

the only good natured sparring I get is from Giants fans. I think that will end up being the rivarly series in 2006 for this team.

You don't receive good natured sparring from Cowboys fans? :cool: Interesting!? It's April 10th and the division has been decided. :laugh:

Archived