Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Mom just died....

TC4

Aw dude, that's terrible. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Mom and Dad right after one another a few years back. Losing your parents is a natural part of life, but it is so, so hard.

Don't bottle up your grief. I did, and fell into a clinical depression. Talk to friends, family, and if you feel like you are not yourself, talk to a doctor too and get help. Don't be a stoic.

You have my deepest condolences TC4 as well. I know there are not any words that will truely help with the loss of your mother, but you seem to be in the best spirit of the knowlege that your mother has moved on to a better place.

Guest santana4prez

I am sorry for your lost , if you need any one to talk to PM me.

I feel your pain it reminds me of my grandfather, he was going in for foot surgery b/c his diabetes caused problems with it. He also had heart problems but the doctors said he would be ok to go in to surgery.

About 2 days later he had a minor heart attack then another 1(more worse than the first) a day later. He was in ICU and they said he wouldnt make it through the night but he did and even started talking it was like he was back to normal.

Then during his physical therapy he had another heart attack and we had to take him off life support. I know losing a mother is alot worse than losing a grandfather but I kinda understand what you going through.

Your Mother and Father are in heaven now and they are looking down on you. My prayers are with you and like I said if you ever need to talk PM me.

Archived