Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: 'Spaghetti Monster' is noodling around with faith

HOF44

i have defended the great beer volcano many atime in these food fights, do i get admission into the afterlife of a good pastafarian?
That's a tough call. We all know that red or even white wine is far more accepted for pastafarians. But beer....we'll have to consult the great pasta monks.
Somebody is not a very good Pastafarian - Xameil, i'm looking at you .
*GASP* why would you assume that. I have been going to the Pasta alter since I was a young little noodle.

Here's why (second paragraph):

It looks like the FSM theory has evolved so that it is now better than Intelligent Design. :D

Originally FSM had a beer volcano in heaven for believers, but there was no explanation of how an intelligent designer such as the FSM would have made so many mistakes we see in nature, such as junk DNA. Now I see that the FSM had visited the beer volcano before creating life on Earth. It's all starting to make sense. :cheers:

That's a tough call. We all know that red or even white wine is far more accepted for pastafarians. But beer....we'll have to consult the great pasta monks.

Pasta Monk:

mario_batali_molto_e.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He even looks like the Buddy Christ! Another winner for Pastafarianism!

As far as I've read, the primordial ooze theory still is fairly valid, and the theory that the organic matter landed on Earth from a comet or asteroid is looking more and more probable with each test NASA conducts from the samples they have obtained.

But there is no scientific concensus on that yet. In contrast, there is a clear sceintific concensus on Evolution through natural selection.

even though i think you're being serious, that was funny as hell.

normally dude, i would respond with my patented "I am always deadly serious" line, but i have to go ahead and confess i was being my normal wide-range-of-humor-often-to-the-horror-of-others self. :D

oh but wait...what if Buddah decided to come to the table, and try and eat the sacred meatball? would that constitute a Holy War?

A rabbi, A priest, and a shaman were once served egg rolls. Now you tell me that's a coincidence.

A rabbi, A priest, and a shaman were once served egg rolls. Now you tell me that's a coincidence.

You get egg roll with every order.

My question would be more in the line of the various cheese sects.. i mean,, is there the Romanos, and then the Parmesans,, and what do they think about all the mixing that goes on?

~Bang

My question would be more in the line of the various cheese sects.. i mean,, is there the Romanos, and then the Parmesans,, and what do they think about all the mixing that goes on?

~Bang

I think you have to include cheese sects with dairy product sects overall. And the fun in diary product sects truly lies in the mixing.

~Bang

Romano? Im putting a Lasagna Jihad on your ass.

Archived