Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: 'Spaghetti Monster' is noodling around with faith

HOF44

So humans are different than animals? I thought we were a product of evolution? Dude you lost me with the contradiction. Are humans just evolved animals or not? How can you have a purpose for living if your just an animal? If your not just an animal, well you know what that means. ;)

That doesn't make any sense. There is no contradiction. The point is that animals can see color too, so the fact that the banana is colored doesn't demonstrate anything about whether they were placed on this earth for humans to eat.

A purpose for living is a very very different question. God could easily have created me through the miracle of evolution. Pointing out that creation science is baloney does not disprove God or deny a meaning in life.

Pointing out that creation science is baloney does not disprove God or deny a meaning in life.

we're throwing in the creation of baloney now? :laugh:

:doh: I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

but nothing makes a religious thread like...the drive by....

edit: apparently, my buddy christ does not want to make an appearance in this thread :laugh:

we're throwing in the creation of baloney now? :laugh:

:doh: I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

but nothing makes a religious thread like...the drive by....

edit: apparently, my buddy christ does not want to make an appearance in this thread :laugh:

I got your back:

Buddy%202.JPG

You're my boy Blue!

oh...it's on now. There is no way he was annoited with Tomato and basil. You are evil personified. You need to be pastafied, and drown in the blessed, sacred olive oil. :D

Infidel :laugh:

My people and I will one day RISE UP. We will EXPEL you and your heathen followers from the Holy Land! (Italy). REPENT! REPENT AND YOU SHALL BE SPARED THE WRATH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!

That doesn't make any sense. There is no contradiction. The point is that animals can see color too, so the fact that the banana is colored doesn't demonstrate anything about whether they were placed on this earth for humans to eat.

A purpose for living is a very very different question. God could easily have created me through the miracle of evolution. Pointing out that creation science is baloney does not disprove God or deny a meaning in life.

not all animals can see color

By the way, I just had Spaghetti for dinner about an hour ago, with meat and veggie sauce, and shredded mozzerella cheese sprinkled over it and melted on afterwards. Oh yeah and a slice of toast...but not garlic :(

Just thought you all should know...

:D

By the way, I just had Spaghetti for dinner about an hour ago, with meat and veggie sauce, and shredded mozzerella cheese sprinkled over it and melted on afterwards. Oh yeah and a slice of toast...but not garlic :(

Just thought you all should know...

:D

In Pastafarianism, thats called "going to church."

I like my church with some crushed red pepper sprinkled on top. :)

My people and I will one day RISE UP. We will EXPEL you and your heathen followers from the Holy Land! (Italy). REPENT! REPENT AND YOU SHALL BE SPARED THE WRATH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!

ohhhh keep it up, and you'll get the ravoli bombs hurled at you, and I'll plant tortallini land mines all over your yard so you will be confined to your house for all pasta-eternity. :D

Archived