Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this a photo of our fellow poster, PokerPacker ?

Mickalino

I was almost afraid to look,the possibilities for "poker packer"...shudder :stop:

You and me both.

No offense, but every time I see the name "PokerPacker" I think of another activity which is occasionally referred to with references involving fudge.

I understand that "there's nothing wrong with that", and that some folks are proud of their particular identities (and more power to 'em), but I still kept wondering why someone would voluntarily label themselves that way.

(Then again, I've been known to appear in public in a Starfleet uniform, so glass houses and all that.)

You and me both.

No offense, but every time I see the name "PokerPacker" I think of another activity which is occasionally referred to with references involving fudge.

I understand that "there's nothing wrong with that", and that some folks are proud of their particular identities (and more power to 'em), but I still kept wondering why someone would voluntarily label themselves that way.

(Then again, I've been known to appear in public in a Starfleet uniform, so glass houses and all that.)

lmao. i think that too, man.

stuff....on....my....cat....dot....com

Remembering something I'd read a long time ago:

Many common expressions have, over time, had their meanings distorted so that they no longer cary their original meaning.

For example, the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" originally meant "I wonder what would happen to the cat if I . . . "

You and me both.

fudge_packer.jpg

Remembering something I'd read a long time ago:

Many common expressions have, over time, had their meanings distorted so that they no longer cary their original meaning.

For example, the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" originally meant "I wonder what would happen to the cat if I . . . "

Hey ,I was only six dang it ...How was I to know that would happen :(

Archived