Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FICTION: AARON BROOKS and shawn jones to visit with skins

justin_totti10

Is it such a bad idea? I mean look what everone was saying about Mike Shanahan when he signed Jake plummer. I mean it wouldnt hurt to look at him. Gibbs does love himself some quarterbacks....oh and whos shawn jones? His name does sound familari though .

I'm not sure what's wrong with some of you, but, I'd be estatic if Brooks were to be available here. Now, I don't see it given we appear to be set at this spot, but, Brooks is the kind of bridge player you could use if Campbell fails and Brunell is hurt that Collins may not be.

Is it such a bad idea? I mean look what everone was saying about Mike Shanahan when he signed Jake plummer. I mean it wouldnt hurt to look at him. Gibbs does love himself some quarterbacks....oh and whos shawn jones? His name does sound familari though .

I think "shawn jones" is the name he used to gep it on the low...i looked him up and theres a Shawn Jones Db for cleveland.. but this guy was huge more than likely a lineman

I'm not sure what's wrong with some of you, but, I'd be estatic if Brooks were to be available here. Now, I don't see it given we appear to be set at this spot, but, Brooks is the kind of bridge player you could use if Campbell fails and Brunell is hurt that Collins may not be.

yes indeed art yes indeed

Can't see him in a Skin's uni next year, we just got rid of a QB that is much better than him in Ramsey, this would be the biggest waste ever

Are you serious.... Ramsey is not better than Brooks by any means... He is coming from a bad system in NO... With our tools and coaching he could do a better job than Brunell.... I think Brunell did a great job last year, but his arm really let us down in the playoffs... He had no zip on his passes. Brooks has the tools to get the job done!!

Aaron Brooks can throw the pill. I don't know if all of those turnovers are totally his fault or not, but, I do know that he throws a nice ball and can run around a little bit. He turns 30 this week and, before this year, has thrown for over 21 TD's six straight years. As backups go, you won't get many better options than Aaron Brooks. He's healthy, has proven that he can play, and is mobile. The other thing he's proven is that you can't leave the offense totally up to him. He needs help, which we have plenty of now. I know this much, I'd take him over Todd Collins.

Archived